S7 Edge Front Facing Camera

wisewhisk

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Can anyone comment about how the S7 edge front facing (selfie) camera performs? I went to Best Buy yesterday and tested it out and thought the photos weren't very good. I turned off all the beauty filters and fixes but it still felt like the photos were smoothed out and lost a lot of detail. The lighting wasn't great (since it was at Best Buy) but overall, I expected it to be better. I'm coming from a Droid Turbo (first gen) and thought even though the S7 edge photo was brighter, the Droid Turbo front-facing camera provided more detail.

Any thoughts or comparisons? That's the only thing preventing me from upgrading. Thanks in advanced.

wisewhisk

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for posting the video. I guess it might be personal preference? I think the video also shows the issue I noticed. The S7 edge front facing photos seem less detailed but brighter. Some threads have been saying that the post-processing software is the issue. Does using another camera app help?

I haven't seen many posted photos in the forums so far. If anyone has any, that would be helpful.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie