Since T-Mobile customers got them early -- Does this mean we won't get our free VR from Samsung?

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: This is not fair , only T MOBILE customers got their samsung s7/edges and they are the guys whoz

nizmoz, Settings/About device/Status/Wi-Fi MAC address.

LightningGA

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Re: This is not fair , only T MOBILE customers got their samsung s7/edges and they are the guys whoz

Did anybody order their S7 or S7 Edge through Best Buy? I was told that they would have them on hand and that I would walk out of the store with VR and free SD card in hand with my new phone on release day. I'm with AT&T

Yes, if you pre-ordered through Best Buy you will get your promo VR and SD card when you receive your S7.

Posted via the Android Central App

Lastnv

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

Already got my confirmation for the Gear VR+Netflix and free wireless charging pad through Samsung Pay.
Got my phone on the 29th from T-Mobile. Good luck to you all!

Bryant Laney

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site

Perks of being a t-mobile customer. I bleed magenta.

Lastnv

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

I am switching from iphone 6s to samsung because of this vr promo , if it ended before i get one , i am gonna return this and will get myslf a lg v10

I would still get this phone without all the free stuff. I upgraded from a v10. V10 screen is nowhere near as bright and good looking as the S7's. Max brightness on the V10 is about half brightness on my S7 Edge. The V10 is also heavy and battery life only lasts 3/4's as long.
You'd be better off getting an LG G5 if you dont want a Galaxy.

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site

Already got my confirmation for the Gear VR+Netflix and free wireless charging pad through Samsung Pay.
Got my phone on the 29th from T-Mobile. Good luck to you all!

I got everything you did except the separate Netflix email? Did you actually get another email for Netflix after VR confirmation?

Nkky7

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Re: This is not fair , only T MOBILE customers got their samsung s7/edges and they are the guys who

T-Mobile users got the best promos.. What's ATT giving out? Nothing...

alhc78

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

What I don't understand is why did Samsung open this promo up one week before the official release date of the phones? And now even one day earlier.

This is my same thoughts. It should not be open until the 11th. Not our faults our carrier's did not ship early like T-mobile.

nitrocs

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: This is not fair , only T MOBILE customers got their samsung s7/edges and they are the guys who

t-mobile users got the best promos.. What's att giving out? Nothing...

orly?
gearvr.jpg

seems like AT&T is giving pretty decent time constraints too.....

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

U need to wait until u get the phone and enter the details on promo site

Or order it from Best Buy. They have stock on hand and the VR will be given to you on the day of pick up. My VR already says preparing for shipment.

happy2000hk

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site

Chill out guys. I am sure those that preordered with any carrier will get their VR. the 300k limit is just there to protect themselves

Sopstic

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site

I got a free Gear s2, on a 2 yr with AT&T for my pre orders :/ If you're interested I'd recommend visiting at Corporate store as the chat rep that did mine was trying really hard to cancel and have me re submit my order.

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site

I got a free Gear s2, on a 2 yr with AT&T for my pre orders :/ If you're interested I'd recommend visiting at Corporate store as the chat rep that did mine was trying really hard to cancel and have me re submit my order.

AT&T won't sell you a S2 for free. It's in their advertisement that the S7 and Edge are excluded from this. I called 3 times and tried and nothing.

Sopstic

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site

AT&T won't sell you a S2 for free. It's in their advertisement that the S7 and Edge are excluded from this. I called 3 times and tried and nothing.

Well, you probably need to try the chat reps. I didn't even request them. I was checking order status when the rep asked if I got my VR, I stated I'll probably miss out on in due to other carriers moving devices already and I missed out on the gear promo. The rep took over from there.

anon(9842641)

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Gear s2 is not free , even i was told its free but it is like opening new line , still need to pay monthly instalment of around 17$ i guess

Sopstic

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
It's under a 2yr, never said there wasn't an agreement. Service charge is $10 a month, etf is like $120. Either way I saved myself $220 outright per device by getting it free and not paying sales tax.

hokie_prof

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

I don't think that Samsung will stop giving out those VR glasses to people who pre-ordered. This promotion is about selling phones, but it's also about increasing interest in virtual reality products.

In all honesty, some people would return their phones if they didn't get the VR. They would feel betrayed by Samsung. I might return my phone under those circumstances.

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I doubt that Samsung will eave customers hanging dry. When I got the note 5 and signed up for the "holiday gift bundle". They had two offers one with some headphones an one with a jeweled phone case. I chose the headphone package. I finally got my gift set in earlier this week. In the package was a note saying that the headphones had run out of stock due to high demand so instead they sent me a wireless speaker package that wasn't even advertised (which I think is a better deal anyway). So I am more than sure Samsung will pull through in one way or another.

anon(9842641)

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I tried the gear vr once in best buy , its awsome , after that i bought a viewmaste vr headset , though it works i like the gear vr its 100 times beterr. Hope i will get mine with my edge . Does any one have updates on att pre orders

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers