Since all the S7 and S7 Edge are back orders, when would I receive mine? I ordered my S7 Edge Gold Platinum in store yesterday 3/3. It has overnight shipping with UPS. Any one have any idea when I might get my phone? Would I atleast get it on or before release day?
    03-04-2016 06:32 AM
    I recall another member calling customer service and being told the next batch would ship 3/7.

Take it with a grain of salt, its possible we dont see the phone until on or after the 3/11 release date.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-04-2016 06:52 AM
    A little pissed off with T-Mobile right now and will be even more upset if I don't get in on the promotion.

Ordered my S7 Edge by phone on Thursday morning. Told the rep I wanted the silver/titanium since that was my first choice. She told me it was backordered. I then asked about the Onyx(black) and she said it was available so I placed the order for that one. She told me I would be receiving an email within 24hrs with an EIP agreement form I had to sign and then the order will be processed. Friday I didn't get anything. So this morning I called and checked on the order and the rep told me the order was written up as a draft and not pushed through, so it never got placed and had to start the process all over again with a new order. Now they're telling me the Onyx is on backorder too and who knows when I'll be receiving it.
    03-05-2016 02:01 PM