07-24-2017 02:50 AM
106 ... 345
    Noticed sound distortion after my first underwater filming adventures. But after a few hours it resolved itself. My only annoyance is the "moisture has been detected" in the charging port error. Had to use a hair blower for this one.
    11-30-2016 11:28 AM
    This has happened to me a few times in the shower. It's just water getting trapped in between the speaker holes and where the actual speaker is. (The speaker grill is " water resistant ", meaning that it has a screen over it composed of tiny holes, so water builds on that rather than going into the speaker itself.) An easy quick solve for this (As strange as it sounds) is sucking the water out of the speaker with your mouth. It may sound strange but it works every time for me.
    12-12-2016 12:23 PM
    Samsung have cheated many buyer by the ads about the water resistant. I used in the pool for hardly 15 secs and my edge 7 gone and the service center stated it as liquid damage.. OMG
    12-21-2016 04:29 AM
    So I had to show off my new S7 Edge to my kids and went to the sink and ran it under water. OMG Dad ...

About an hour later I noticed the notifications sounded weird but didn't really think anything of it, thought they were just different or something. Then I was trying to watch a video and I could barely hear the sound and it was scratchy and awful, like an old, 1940's horrible recording. I tried a bunch of other sources and all sounded the same, rebooted, nothing. I begin to cry and thought, did I really just break my 6 hour old phone?

So I shut it off and put it in rice and this morning it is working fine, thank goodness! Not sure if the rice did anything or it just need to dry or what, but I gave my phone a little kiss and said sorry.

Just thought I would share my near heartbreak with you all and give hope to others if they find themselves in a similar situation.
    04-01-2017 02:28 PM
    I did the same. I went to the pool and recorded some footage with my Samsung s7 edge. After, the sound was like you described. I waited for about 3 or 4 hours and the sound was back to normal.

Hope this helps
    04-01-2017 02:31 PM
    So I have the s7 and I have been camping near a lake, a little girl near by had tan of with my phone and left it near the lake but only a few feet from the tent. As I went to go a collect the phone I dropped it into the lake ( only a few inches into the water). With the phone being water resistance, I didn't really worry about it. But now the earphone jack isn't working and it only plays music out of the speakers. Any help or advice?
    07-24-2017 02:50 AM
106 ... 345