Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Uk preorders

philliplavelle

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
HI All,

Just wondering how your UK pre-orders are looking?

I placed my order on Feb 25th and the status till says 'Not Processed' and 'Remaining to be shipped'.

If it's supposed to be here on Tuesday, seems Samsung is cutting it fine since they only work Monday to Friday. I'd have expected it to have at least been processed. My card also hasn't been charged.

Anybody else got the same? Called Samsung. Bloke said 'it will probably ship on Monday' but didn't fill me with confidence.

Poppy59

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: Uk preorders

I ordered yesterday from carphone warehouse, not even an email to confirm that the order has been received. I had to call them just to make sure that everything was fine, they said it should arrive on Tuesday, not filled with confidence TBA! 😡

Posted via the Android Central App

devoncatt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site

Mobile Phone Direct( owned by carphone warehouse) says my expected delivery is 8 March but no shipping information or tracking information, sigh.

sketchedout

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site

Hi.

I ordered around 9.00am 24th Feb through the new Samsung upgrade option. I've just received a text this afternoon confirming it's being delivered by / on 7th by Parcelforce.

The Samsung website still says awaiting stock so I assume it's just not updated. I just checked Parcelforce website and it does confirm parcel has been collected and despatched today

Posted via the Android Central App

Benn_B

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I ordered s7 edge from EE on the 22nd of Feb, found out this afternoon that my order has been flagged for ID fraud and has been cancelled pending investigation.... That may take up to a month. Emailed in photo id and Address confirmation today but am so angry they didn't even tell me.

Benn_B

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Meant to say that the order was flagged on the 23rd of Feb, best part of two weeks and not even an email to alert me to what was happening

Last edited:

Benn_B

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I know, that's the annoying part, could've been sorted by now. Not just gonna miss pre-launch day, but launch week and probably launch month. All because of a dept that is utterly unaccountable and never has to explain itself. It's kafka-esque for sure

Poppy59

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Sorry to hear that you have been having all those problems.
Got mine today, spent the last couple of hours setting up, I'm impressed so far 👍

Wizzy

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody ordered from Unlocked Mobiles or received any information on when they will ship? I'm getting the unlocked international version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ijulnesia