My AT&T silver S7 edge got pushed back a month

kpreachers

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Re: My AT&T silver S7 edge got pushed back a month

It is weird that some people had ship dates of the 3rd or 4th and they are the saying their orders are being delayed. People who ordered in the 23rd right after pre orders opened have a date of the 7th.

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site

I ordered mine on the 23rd as well, and mine still says will ship by 3/7. Mine was a Silver S7 Edge. Ordered at 6:56pm central time.

jaltman

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: AT@T s7edge got pushed back a month

Why is it misleading?

I said my order got pushed back

It was misleading because it implied that all AT&T was delayed a month. Like it was a news headline. The moderator was right to adjust it. Just saying....

mltvolfan

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site

I preordered the morning they opened up. Still showing ship date of 3/7. I ordered Black Onyx btw.

Posted via the Android Central App

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site

It was misleading because it implied that all AT&T was delayed a month. Like it was a news headline. The moderator was right to adjust it. Just saying....

Yep, was bad on the OP part for stating it was everyones.

pst23

May 28, 2014
Visit site

Are you the only one who had that date? I haven't seen anyone who pre-ordered through AT&T say they had a date of 3/3-3/4

kpreachers

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site

Im on premier if it makes a difference

A business account is definitely different than a consumer account. Business accounts probably got pushed back due to overwhelming consumer demand. They make more off of "regular" people buying new phones

pst23

May 28, 2014
Visit site

how do you know if you're order was placed through premiere or not - i have a discount on my phone bill (through my employer) - but this time i pre-ordered at a store and not over the phone (like i normally do) I haven't seen any of my order information say premiere, and my estimated ship date is 3/7-3/10

kpreachers

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site

how do you know if you're order was placed through premiere or not - i have a discount on my phone bill (through my employer) - but this time i pre-ordered at a store and not over the phone (like i normally do) I haven't seen any of my order information say premiere, and my estimated ship date is 3/7-3/10

Premier is for business accounts.

Rheller82

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site

I'm on a business account ordered siver edge 02/24 and my ship date is unchanged 03/07-03/10. So not all are changed.

diamrem

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I ordered my samsung s7 edge silver thru att on a business account. March 1st I ordered and I have a ship date of March 4th to March 8th. Do you think I am able to get it monday or tuesday? My phone I have now is acting up so I would really like to get the other one asap.

Posted via the Android Central App

RJurman

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site

I'm on an At&t Premier account and just received word that my Silver S7 Edge has shipped. It was ordered 2/23 at 8am

dgurvits

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

Go figure

Just got an update email from AT&T that my phone has shipped and will be here on Tuesday.

Gotta love AT&T sometimes

In 48 hours it went from a month backordered to shipped

Bob57702

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site

I only just ordered my silver S7 Edge on Friday and it's scheduled to ship 7 - 10 March.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae