Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future. You are interested in the unknown, the mysterious, the unexplainable. That is why you are here. And now, for the first time, we are bringing to you the full story of what happened on that fateful day. We are bringing you all the evidence, based only on the secret testimony of the miserable souls who survived this terrifying ordeal. The incidents, the places. My friend, we cannot keep this a secret any longer. Let us punish the guilty. Let us reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand the shocking facts about....the S7 Edge Hammer and Knife Scratch Test!!

03-05-2016 03:46 PM
    Watched the video and it was just plain dumb. Of course if you slam the hammer down hard it's going to shatter. Of course if you saw the edge with a knife it's going to cut it. No one is going to do this deliberately. I prefer some drop tests with cases and screen protectors on a lot better.
    zipro and wxman2003 like this.
    03-05-2016 04:24 PM
    I didn't even watch the video when I saw it listed on YouTube earlier.
    03-05-2016 04:25 PM
    Watched the video and it was just plain dumb. Of course if you slam the hammer down hard it's going to shatter. Of course if you saw the edge with a knife it's going to cut it. No one is going to do this deliberately. I prefer some drop tests with cases and screen protectors on a lot better.
    If you slam the hammer down hard it's going to shatter! Good to know. Well, this video is better than the Texas Chainsaw Galaxy S7 Edge Test.
    03-05-2016 04:47 PM
    I do believe he then tried the sledgehammer test on his head.
    03-05-2016 05:02 PM
    Well, sure. You want to see what would happen, you know, just in case...
    03-05-2016 05:05 PM
    No, I think he did that first.

Crummy phone, though. I bet it isn't bulletproof, either.
    zipro, LSG67 and barskin like this.
    03-05-2016 08:14 PM

It's not bulletproof???! I am going to cancel my pre-order now! My Motorola droid turbo had kevlar on it.
    LSG67 and barskin like this.
    03-05-2016 08:22 PM
    It's not bulletproof???! I am going to cancel my pre-order now! My Motorola droid turbo had kevlar on it.
    Lmfao
    LSG67 likes this.
    03-05-2016 08:27 PM
    There's a really good YouTube video that shows how durable the S7E is via drop tests. I belive it took a 10 foot drop to shatter the front screen. It goes up against the iPhone 6s Plus which didn't break at all. But the S7E survived the normal drops with flying colors.
    03-05-2016 08:38 PM
    I really dislike these types of videos, it seems so wasteful of a perfectly good phone.

I really hate these types of videos when I dont even have my pre-ordered perfectly good phone.
    OceanView and Tj Holtgard like this.
    03-05-2016 08:49 PM
    I really dislike these types of videos, it seems so wasteful of a perfectly good phone.

I really hate these types of videos when I dont even have my pre-ordered perfectly good phone.
    I know, I know. How can they destroy it like that, when there are so many hungry people going phoneless?
    Tj Holtgard likes this.
    03-05-2016 09:11 PM

Hey, I hear Kim Jung-un is going to do a video where he tests what happens to the S7 Edge under a nuclear attack,
    03-05-2016 09:13 PM
    Ultimate click bait imo, and I ain't falling for it this time.

I take care of my phone and I have insurance. The end lol

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-05-2016 09:16 PM

Actually, only the black S7E is bulletproof. I'm sorry all you silver and gold groupies are going to die in a hail of bullets.
    Tj Holtgard and barskin like this.
    03-05-2016 09:16 PM
    Ultimate click bait imo, and I ain't falling for it this time.

I take care of my phone and I have insurance. The end lol

Yes, that sounds like a wise plan. However, you might want the latest video that instructs you how to protect your phone in the case of a zombie attack. It's still a good idea to be prepared.
    03-05-2016 09:22 PM
    Lmao

03-05-2016 09:28 PM
    I want a silver zombie.

barskin likes this.
    03-06-2016 02:01 PM
    I want a silver zombie.

I don't blame you, Gator, but unfortunately they are sold out at Best Buy, and I don't think the carriers have any left either. They might have some of the platinum gold zombies left.
    03-06-2016 03:40 PM
    I want a silver zombie.

I don't blame you, Gator, but unfortunately they are sold out at Best Buy, and I don't think the carriers have any left either. They might have some of the platinum gold zombies left.
    03-06-2016 03:40 PM
    The drop test is fine but this test is Extreme and waste a nice phone! Hey Beave, Leave it to the experts, like Consumer report!

tlr115 likes this.
    03-06-2016 03:58 PM
    The drop test is fine but this test is Extreme and waste a nice phone! Hey Beave, Leave it to the experts, like Consumer report!

There always seem to be these nut cases who take a beautiful new piece of electronics and decide to "see what happens" when you take a chainsaw to it or something like that - like the result would be a big mystery.
    Besides being a device junkie, I have a handbag fetish in a big way. Let me tell you, no one does videos along the lines of "let's see what happens if we take a blow torch to a Louis Vuitton Alma BB in pomme d'amour vernis."
    03-06-2016 07:31 PM
    Well, if you give a new phone to TechRax, it'll be destroyed.

I guarantee it.
    03-06-2016 10:13 PM
    Besides being a device junkie, I have a handbag fetish in a big way. Let me tell you, no one does videos along the lines of "let's see what happens if we take a blow torch to a Louis Vuitton Alma BB in pomme d'amour vernis."
    Maybe you should create a YouTube Channel and start? Who knows, you could be famous!
    03-07-2016 11:08 AM
    Maybe you should create a YouTube Channel and start? Who knows, you could be famous!
    Yeah, well you see, the reason nobody does that sort of thing, including myself, is that it's TOO STUPID. I will not now nor will I ever take a blow torch to my Louis Vuitton Alma BB in pomme d'amour vernis. That's the difference between women who make handbag videos and men who record "let's try using a sledge hammer on an iPhone 6S."
    03-07-2016 12:49 PM