I see a lot of people getting worried or concerned about posts here or videos people are posting from battery life to speed of the phone. As of today only Tmobile users and some others outside the US have their S7s. There could be variations from carrier to carrier as well.

Also the biggest thing, People posting here are usually the only ones with issues. The majority of people are probably enjoying their phone with 0 issues and not coming here. So the fact that you see many problem posts doesnt mean there's an inherent issue with all S7s.

Sorry just my rant. If this is against any forum rules feel free to remove this.
    race4life and limitbreak09 like this.
    03-05-2016 08:08 PM
    Thanks for the advertisement or concern that because of few people complaining here could cause some multi billion dollar company to lose some sales or something ?
    03-05-2016 08:16 PM
    Just like many products reviews, most of them will be negative, because they mostly post if they have problems

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-05-2016 08:23 PM
    Thanks for the advertisement or concern that because of few people complaining here could cause some multi billion dollar company to lose some sales or something ?
    Yah not exactly what I was getting at. I've seen people second guessing their purchase because of negative posts on here. Those are the people I was really addressing. Basically saying be confident in your purchase.
    SR45 likes this.
    03-05-2016 08:28 PM
    Yah not exactly what I was getting at. I've seen people second guessing their purchase because of negative posts on here. Those are the people I was really addressing. Basically saying be confident in your purchase.
    I know but it's their loss, we shouldn't worry about that and just enjoy our phones. Also, this is nothing new, every device forum you go will have same complaints etc. You can never stop this
    03-05-2016 08:33 PM
    This happens every year. I love to read early reviews of new phones pro and con. The Android community is a pretty cool one. But sometimes instead of people trying so hard to justify their purchase or try to spoil others fun of having a new device by posting negative videos, sometimes you just have to log off and just go enjoy your phone.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-05-2016 08:35 PM
    And sometimes a real issue IS discovered ie accelerometer burning out in S6. The way to tell is when many many people have the same issue. So far here I see a number of individual anecdotal issues. Time will tell.
    03-05-2016 08:54 PM