Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Issue moving apps to SD card

pshows

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I was able to move a couple of apps to my SD card, now whenever I try to move apps it gives me a screen like it's going to move it but with a black bar at the bottom and nothing happens. Has by one had this issue and if so how did you fix this?

pshows

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Re: Issue moving apps to SD card

da49f401b701e4e932cc79db385c0e90.jpg

reyno626

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site

I ran into the same problem. I haven't resolved it yet. Don't know if it matters, but I'm using a 200GB Sandisk microSD card.

wxman2003

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

Move the last app you added to the sd card back to the phone. Maybe that app hosed it up. Then try moving other apps instead.

Chrisu24

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
I cannot move any apps!!! It doesnt even show me the option at all. In none of the apps in application manager. Is it disabled on At&T S7 Edge phones?

What can I do?

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I cannot move any apps!!! It doesnt even show me the option at all. In none of the apps in application manager. Is it disabled on At&T S7 Edge phones?

What can I do?

Not all apps can be moved. I was only able to move about half my apps over. What apps are you trying to move over? System apps and quite a few non-system apps can't be moved sadly.

Chrisu24

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
That is what I am saying. I cannot move ANY app. Maybe it has something to do with the At&T version?
It only says Media and Photos can be saved on the sd card.
Am I the only one with that problem?

lancashirehotpot

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I can move apps to the SD card just they lag a little when I do. Does anyone know how to get it to automatically save photos from the Web to the SD card rather than on the device? If I take photos then they go to SD but not if I save them

billyjoebob007

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
SOoooo, what tha ? Phone is useless if we can not move apps to sd card ! I found these instructions for doing it:
* With a microSD card installed, launch the Settings app.
* Find and select Storage from the list of options.
* Tap on Internal storage.
* Select Apps.
* Locate the app you'd like to move, and tap on it.
* Under the "Storage Used" section, tap on the Change button and select SD Card.

BUt in mine i dont have the "Select Apps" option listed.

I have tried ap manager pro 3 and app2sd & app manager save space , i get message from app like " the device does not have a real primary external storage,or the primary storage is emulated. moving app to sd function can not be supported by this device."

If no fix by wed im returning it ! BS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc