03-11-2016 04:32 PM
116 ... 2345
tools
    I thought al fedex packages were routed through the hub in Memphis...

Posted via Android Central App
    Even if that were the case I'd have other scans by now, 99.9% certain that those phones are on that flight, Departure and location all meet up. Especially with delivery for today, there is little chance to say that it's going through Tenn, when they host direct flights out of Ft. Worth.
    03-08-2016 07:29 AM
    And I thought I was a little over the top this morning for even checking my tracking number to see if they have it on the vehicle for delivery. Ha.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Sopstic likes this.
    03-08-2016 07:33 AM
    And I thought I was a little over the top this morning for even checking my tracking number to see if they have it on the vehicle for delivery. Ha.

Lol. I'm glad I'm not the only obsessed with this phone.

03-08-2016 07:37 AM

It's been a really slow night at work. I just added another flight into my queue to watch haha.
    03-08-2016 07:42 AM
    Mine went from Fort Worth to Indiana and I don't live anywhere near that state. I'm sure they had flights going to a lot of places. :-).

03-08-2016 07:46 AM
    I just got a tracking number for mine. It will be here tomorrow.
    anon(27512) likes this.
    03-08-2016 08:08 AM
    About 5 mins after that plane landed I got updated that the packages were in Seattle.
    03-08-2016 08:13 AM
    Mine went from Ft Worth to Indianapolis to Lexington, Ky overnight. On the truck now for delivery. I'm hoping there is no signature required as I cant get home until around 11am today. I called fed ex yesterday and she said there didnt appear to be a signature required.
    03-08-2016 08:13 AM
    It's been a really slow night at work. I just added another flight into my queue to watch haha.
    Well I'm hoping to have it in the next few hours. I think my level of excitement for this phone, while I'm sure it's an amazing device, is probably less than most because I'm coming from a Note 5 and there's not a whole lot of changes between the two. I'm just looking forward to seeing the difference in battery life and getting to put the camera through it's paces.
    Sopstic likes this.
    03-08-2016 08:15 AM
    Well I'm hoping to have it in the next few hours. I think my level of excitement for this phone, while I'm sure it's an amazing device, is probably less than most because I'm coming from a Note 5 and there's not a whole lot of changes between the two. I'm just looking forward to seeing the difference in battery life and getting to put the camera through it's paces.
    I know I won't have it in my hands until 4:30-5:00pm since I live close to the distribution center I'm last on the route. Unless today the driver decides to run his route backwards.

edit: We are both coming from s5, we feel your eagerness for the upgrade
    03-08-2016 08:18 AM
    My S7 Edge will also be here today also. The best phone up till now or me has been the Note 3, I've had every other galaxy since the beginning, have S6 now. The biggie for me is battery, I'm excited to get S7 Edge for that reason. I share everyone's excitement for today, have fun everyone, I'll be checking back to see all the stories.

03-08-2016 08:22 AM
    Wooo! It's on a truck for delivery. So excited.

03-08-2016 08:29 AM
    Anandtech put out an initial review and if you were on the fence about buying this phone before, go read it. It's pretty much exactly where I expected it to be. On paper and in actual use, I think it's safe to say the S7 Edge is the best phone you can buy right now.
    Sopstic and anon(27512) like this.
    03-08-2016 08:34 AM
    I'm the same, Premier & ordered on the 1st... I keep checking but no changes
    Have you called them,I am thinking premier have lower priority assumption is they require many lines phones upgrades.. Also new customers are getting priority is for sure.
    03-08-2016 09:43 AM
    I just hope I get it before the release date. Ordered the 29th and still in the preparing to ship phase. ๐Ÿ˜ข

03-08-2016 09:46 AM
    Mine went from Ft Worth to Indianapolis to Lexington, Ky overnight. On the truck now for delivery. I'm hoping there is no signature required as I cant get home until around 11am today. I called fed ex yesterday and she said there didnt appear to be a signature required.
    There ya go, that's why you're was overnight and mine is 2 day even though you're farther from Texas. Looks like they have that Hub in KY, so mine still has to drive from KY to MO. Plus yours is shipping FedEx and mine UPS.

Also on the signature thing, If you go on the tracking for your package online, there should be a signature release form. But i guess it is a little late to say that lol. But for future reference, you can print it out, sign it and the truck driver will usually leave it.
    Kirk Burkhead likes this.
    03-08-2016 09:47 AM
    Mine out on fedex vehicle for delivery from 8 am this morning donkw when it will show up on my door step
    03-08-2016 10:01 AM
    I just hope I get it before the release date. Ordered the 29th and still in the preparing to ship phase. ๐Ÿ˜ข

Ooh I thought I was in bad shape...ordered 3/1...Att system shows 3/2 date..
    There ya go, that's why you're was overnight and mine is 2 day even though you're farther from Texas. Looks like they have that Hub in KY, so mine still has to drive from KY to MO. Plus yours is shipping FedEx and mine UPS.

Also on the signature thing, If you go on the tracking for your package online, there should be a signature release form. But i guess it is a little late to say that lol. But for future reference, you can print it out, sign it and the truck driver will usually leave it.
    03-08-2016 10:39 AM
    Just had it delivered. The hands-on time I got in Best Buy just didn't do this phone justice. The silver is beyond gorgeous.
    03-08-2016 11:23 AM
    On FedEx vehicle for delivery
    SEATTLE, WA
    8:06 am
    At local FedEx facility
    SEATTLE, WA
    5:47 am
    At destination sort facility
    SEATTLE, WA
    4:13 am
    Departed FedEx location
    FORT WORTH, TX. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
    03-08-2016 11:27 AM
    Just had it delivered. The hands-on time I got in Best Buy just didn't do this phone justice. The silver is beyond gorgeous.
    Was signature required for delivery? Mins is still on truck but being delivered to my house.
    03-08-2016 11:36 AM
    Finally, one phone is out their door. Waiting on the 2nd one
    03-08-2016 12:30 PM
    Was signature required for delivery? Mins is still on truck but being delivered to my house.
    Had it sent to my office and yes, they required a signature.

03-08-2016 12:44 PM
    I just got mine today and no signature was required. I was home and the driver simply placed it between the screen door and door and rang the bell.

It's a really nice phone. Here's a picture of it on my wireless Fast Charger.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge AT&T is starting shipments-20160308_130838.jpg
    ladyc0524, johnsoj2us and StayFly like this.
    03-08-2016 12:45 PM
    Thanks guys, mine was delivered. Can't wait for tonight to set it up.
    03-08-2016 12:56 PM
116 ... 2345