03-09-2016 05:32 AM
59 123
tools
    I don't understand the hatred of the Verizon tramp stamp. It's really not that big of a deal, tbh.
    Why there hell there should be that ugly Verizon logo? No need it's like free advertisement to the useless carrier on top of paying them every month. And on top that there is no option to buy an unbranded version for people who care about this stuff.
    03-07-2016 03:09 PM
    Why there hell there should be that ugly Verizon logo? No need it's like free advertisement to the useless carrier on top of paying them every month. And on top that there is no option to buy an unbranded version for people who care about this stuff.
    It is free advertising but as I said previously .. How is it different from your car and other things that you pay for that have their logos on their merchandise as well?
    03-07-2016 03:15 PM
    It is free advertising but as I said previously .. How is it different from your car and other things that you pay for that have their logos on their merchandise as well?
    The manufacturer, I can stand. If some dealership decided to slap on their logos on my brand spanking new car, I'm kicking someone in the balls. HARD.

I'm also one of those people that avoid clothing with big logos or brand names plastered all over it.
    jma78b likes this.
    03-07-2016 03:20 PM
    I'm sorry. I can't find myself to care enough about this.

BTW, I hope you don't buy clothes with name brands stitched all over them, cars with logos, or anything else with any kind of branding on it.
    SR45 likes this.
    03-07-2016 03:26 PM
    Let's say I buy a Mercedes and how do you feel if the dealer stamps a non removable logo next to that Mercedes?

I'm OK with the manufacturer stamp but not with the carrier who has no business with the hardware and is just a dumb pipe. They just want to show they are relevant, Apple is the only one who knows how to treat the carriers.
    03-07-2016 03:28 PM
    Apple is the only one who knows how to treat the carriers.
    The funny thing about my iPhone 6s Plus is that every case I have for it has a cutout so you can see the Apple logo while the phone is in the case. Just in case we all forget we're carrying iPhones. Or something.
    03-07-2016 03:30 PM
    The funny thing about my iPhone 6s Plus is that every case I have for it has a cutout so you can see the Apple logo while the phone is in the case. Just in case we all forget we're carrying iPhones. Or something.
    Well buy a different case. That's nothing to do with a carrier logo, Apple is the one making the phone and have no issues sporting an Apple, Samsung, HTC or whatever logo because they make the phone.
    03-07-2016 03:32 PM
    Well buy a different case. That's nothing to do with a carrier logo, Apple is the one making the phone and have no issues sporting an Apple, Samsung, HTC or whatever logo because they make the phone.
    Ok. So designer logo = okay but carrier logo, which will most likely be hidden behind a case = a no-no?
    03-07-2016 03:34 PM
    Ok. So designer logo = okay but carrier logo, which will most likely be hidden behind a case = a no-no?
    Yes
    03-07-2016 03:34 PM
    Yes
    I still cannot figure out why this is a big deal.

Whatevs.
    SR45 likes this.
    03-07-2016 03:36 PM
    Let's say I buy a Mercedes and how do you feel if the dealer stamps a non removable logo next to that Mercedes?
    I wouldn't really care -- and they practically do this. You can technically remove the Mercedes marking from the vehicle just like you can from the phone -- it just isn't super easy.

Everyone has a preference which is fine. I was just asking to hear the thoughts from someone who hates / minds the logo since I have a different mind set when it comes to that.
    03-07-2016 03:43 PM
    I wouldn't really care -- and they practically do this. You can technically remove the Mercedes marking from the vehicle just like you can from the phone -- it just isn't super easy.

Everyone has a preference which is fine. I was just asking to hear the thoughts from someone who hates / minds the logo since I have a different mind set when it comes to that.
    Yeah agree every one has different preference, tastes, tolerance levels. Someone is not wrong for hating the logo, same for someone who doesn't mind. We are just expressing our opinions.
    Almeuit likes this.
    03-07-2016 03:46 PM

My preference is you hand over one of those lightsabers already.
    03-07-2016 03:46 PM
    My preference is you hand over one of those lightsabers already.
    ^_^
    03-07-2016 04:08 PM
    ^_^
    Give me one of those eyes while you're at it.
    03-07-2016 04:19 PM
    Honestly the tramp stamp looks far better than last year's. I'd be more interested in the 'Samsung' being removed on the front, top bezel.
    03-07-2016 11:00 PM
    Yup. Krazy glue works right? I kid.

I have a buddy that's a repair tech for Samsung and I was just planning on him taking it to work and swapping it for me.
    Just order a custom popsocket online or buy a solid colored one. (They have the black ones at t-mo stores) Extend it to give a grip on the phone when you need it, flatten it when you don't, and Verizon Branding :::::gone!::::::

Verizon S7/S7 Edge tramp stamp-custom-popsocket.jpg
    03-08-2016 05:19 AM
    Also, for those of you who dislike the Verizon, "Tramp Stamp", on your carrier model, you can purchase a range of stickers in colours to match your case , that will disguise the carrier branding that Verizon and other carriers place on your phones. These are simple, discreet, self adhesive stickers and are easily applied.

jma78b likes this.
    03-08-2016 07:12 AM
    I miss the penny scrape the logo off trick from my old.....Blackberry I think it was?? maybe ?
    03-08-2016 09:56 AM
    Just order a custom popsocket online or buy a solid colored one. (They have the black ones at t-mo stores) Extend it to give a grip on the phone when you need it, flatten it when you don't, and Verizon Branding :::::gone!::::::

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	custom popsocket.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	458.5 KB 
ID:	219080
    You have to take that off to use wireless charging. I'm a lazy bum and that would annoy me.

Also, for those of you who dislike the Verizon, "Tramp Stamp", on your carrier model, you can purchase a range of stickers in colours to match your case , that will disguise the carrier branding that Verizon and other carriers place on your phones. These are simple, discreet, self adhesive stickers and are easily applied.

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/...psu7f8go0i.png

I still want that chrome, just no tramp stamp. If I didn't care about having the chrome show, I'd just grab a back skin from dbrand like I have on my Note 5.

I miss the penny scrape the logo off trick from my old.....Blackberry I think it was?? maybe ?
    Also worked on Samsung phones! Damn I'm old....
    03-08-2016 10:23 AM
    You have to take that off to use wireless charging. I'm a lazy bum and that would annoy me.

I still want that chrome, just no tramp stamp. If I didn't care about having the chrome show, I'd just grab a back skin from dbrand like I have on my Note 5.

Also worked on Samsung phones! Damn I'm old....
    Maybe you can get one of these for your back to cover the Verizon logo??

Verizon S7/S7 Edge tramp stamp-kim.jpg

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...icker&tbm=shop
    03-08-2016 10:30 AM
    Maybe you can get one of these for your back to cover the Verizon logo??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kim.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	219129

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...icker&tbm=shop
    Why do that when I can use the back as a mirror?
    03-08-2016 10:36 AM
    If you use it as a mirror.... You will have a Verizon stamp on your forehead. Lmao.
    03-08-2016 10:39 AM
    If you use it as a mirror.... You will have a Verizon stamp on your forehead. Lmao.
    I'll be like my friend Dennis! He has stamps everywhere.
    03-08-2016 10:40 AM
    Maybe you can get a mirror stamp... then it will blend right in.... but I would suggest you get a Pikachu sticker. That would be way better and still look similar to you....LOLOLOL

Verizon S7/S7 Edge tramp stamp-pick.jpg
    03-08-2016 10:43 AM
59 123