Verizon S7/S7 Edge tramp stamp

shadow82x

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Honestly the tramp stamp looks far better than last year's. I'd be more interested in the 'Samsung' being removed on the front, top bezel.

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Yup. Krazy glue works right? I kid.

I have a buddy that's a repair tech for Samsung and I was just planning on him taking it to work and swapping it for me.

Just order a custom popsocket online or buy a solid colored one. (They have the black ones at t-mo stores) Extend it to give a grip on the phone when you need it, flatten it when you don't, and Verizon Branding :::::gone!::::::

custom popsocket.jpg

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Also, for those of you who dislike the Verizon, "Tramp Stamp", on your carrier model, you can purchase a range of stickers in colours to match your case , that will disguise the carrier branding that Verizon and other carriers place on your phones. These are simple, discreet, self adhesive stickers and are easily applied. ;)

:D

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Just order a custom popsocket online or buy a solid colored one. (They have the black ones at t-mo stores) Extend it to give a grip on the phone when you need it, flatten it when you don't, and Verizon Branding :::::gone!::::::

View attachment 219080

You have to take that off to use wireless charging. I'm a lazy bum and that would annoy me.

Also, for those of you who dislike the Verizon, "Tramp Stamp", on your carrier model, you can purchase a range of stickers in colours to match your case , that will disguise the carrier branding that Verizon and other carriers place on your phones. These are simple, discreet, self adhesive stickers and are easily applied. ;)

[url]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k590/ironass01/my-other-phone-is-an-iphone.jpg_zpsu7f8go0i.png[/URL]

:D

I still want that chrome, just no tramp stamp. If I didn't care about having the chrome show, I'd just grab a back skin from dbrand like I have on my Note 5.

I miss the penny scrape the logo off trick from my old.....Blackberry I think it was?? maybe ?

Also worked on Samsung phones! Damn I'm old....

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Maybe you can get a mirror stamp... then it will blend right in.... but I would suggest you get a Pikachu sticker. That would be way better and still look similar to you....LOLOLOL

Pick.JPG

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The manufacturer, I can stand. If some dealership decided to slap on their logos on my brand spanking new car, I'm kicking someone in the balls. HARD.

I'm also one of those people that avoid clothing with big logos or brand names plastered all over it.
Verizon is more than just dealership.. Take a Ford to any dealership and they can work on it 100%.take a Verizon Android phone to Sprint.... Good luck getting it working.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Let's say I buy a Mercedes and how do you feel if the dealer stamps a non removable logo next to that Mercedes?

I'm OK with the manufacturer stamp but not with the carrier who has no business with the hardware and is just a dumb pipe. They just want to show they are relevant, Apple is the only one who knows how to treat the carriers.
It is more than just a dumb pipe...Verizon has specific requirements to work on its network. Even apple added the Verizon specific stuff required to work on Verizon's network in its phones. Of course, apple didn't let them add anything additional... But still not a dumb pipe.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
FACT: Kim Jong-un, Supreme Leader of North Korea, lies awake at night, wondering how he can excercise the same totalitarian control over his people that Verizon has over its customers! ;)

How dare you compare the DPRK to Verizon! We have nukes dammit!

Verizon is more than just dealership.. Take a Ford to any dealership and they can work on it 100%.take a Verizon Android phone to Sprint.... Good luck getting it working.

Are any carriers ever capable of making something work though? They tend to break more things than actually fix it.

JeBe4

Banned
Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Logos are meh, cases are meh.... Live life naked. Get a sleeve to carry your device but it takes away appeal with cases

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
How dare you compare the DPRK to Verizon! We have nukes dammit!

North Korea has announced that they have, "miniature", nuclear warheads... or, as we know them, Party Poppers! :D

Are any carriers ever capable of making something work though? They tend to break more things than actually fix it.

No. This is how it always starts with Verizon's and AT&T's, "cloneware". The omissions, the add-on's, the bloatware, the lack of updates that are issued by them and not Samsung and eventually, the expansion of the system partition for even more bloatware and making the phones unrootable in future updates.

These 2 carrier minority models bear as much resemblance to the worldwide, stock Samsung firmware as a camel does to a horse and I predict that, as has been the case with their last 5 Galaxy, "cloneware", releases, they will generate more than 50% of complaints posts.