Worst preorder I've had.
    I preordered the first moment available 2/23. Got a silver Verizon edge on bestbuy.com, bought outright. Money came out instantly, a week goes by and BB puts the money back in my account .. Stays there all the way until 1 this morning. And I get an email about BB canceled my order, I call them and they don't know nothing, call my bank and they say because BB pulled two large amounts of $821 they saw it as theft because they pulled it twice within a week...... Now my silver preorder is gone, and can no longer get the bundle VR and sd card because it's preorder only.....heated right now, guess I'll wait for iPhone 7 smh
    03-07-2016 11:51 AM
    This is why I don't go to 3rd party retailers for a pre-order. I've had BB pull that kind of crap to me in the past.

Bad luck my friend. Perhaps going with the gold or black unless you're dead set on the silver? It's not too late to pre-order with Verizon.
    03-07-2016 11:56 AM
    I'm using a prepaid service so I have to get it unactivated from bestbuy. I don't have a Verizon account, I use the prepaid service Pageplus, uses Verizon's network $55/m unlimited everything. Verizon wireless even shows up by my signal bars, but anyway you just have to have a Verizon model LTE phone with them is the catch. So, bestbuy is my only choice in this scenario.
    03-07-2016 02:55 PM
    Ah, that's a bummer.

See if you can pre-order the phone at a BB store. I know my local BB was still taking pre-orders this morning when I went.
    03-07-2016 02:58 PM
    I ended up calling bestbuy and spoke to a manager about what happened. He put a silver Verizon edge to the side for me, went there at 6:00 and paid for mine outright and got the vr with the SD card with no other issues. That was a headache but I'm good now lol.
    Captpt likes this.
    03-07-2016 09:10 PM
    Worst preorder I've had.
    I preordered the first moment available 2/23. Got a silver Verizon edge on bestbuy.com, bought outright. Money came out instantly, a week goes by and BB puts the money back in my account .. Stays there all the way until 1 this morning. And I get an email about BB canceled my order, I call them and they don't know nothing, call my bank and they say because BB pulled two large amounts of $821 they saw it as theft because they pulled it twice within a week...... Now my silver preorder is gone, and can no longer get the bundle VR and sd card because it's preorder only.....heated right now, guess I'll wait for iPhone 7 smh
    Do like i do. Buy as contract, and pay it off once you get it. Much easier. Just go to the store and pay it off. DONE!!!
    03-07-2016 09:14 PM