05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Does anyone else question the fact that the offer for the 6 free game bundle from Oculus expires on April 20th, which is, in my case, EXACTLY 6 weeks from March 9th which was when I submitted my request for my free Gear VR. So, if it takes upwards of 6 weeks just to APPROVE my submission, I'm out the six free games because the downloads for those games will no longer be available after April 20th. Even if the VR is shipped overnight which, at this point, might be expecting too much. LOL
    I've tried looking for the 'Oculus App' through the Google Play store to download the games before the deadline, but it doesn't exist 'until' you plug it into the gear VR. With all that understood, I would like to believe we will all receive our VRs BEFORE April 20th.
    03-18-2016 08:44 AM
    Does anyone else question the fact that the offer for the 6 free game bundle from Oculus expires on April 20th, which is, in my case, EXACTLY 6 weeks from March 9th which was when I submitted my request for my free Gear VR. So, if it takes upwards of 6 weeks just to APPROVE my submission, I'm out the six free games because the downloads for those games will no longer be available after April 20th. Even if the VR is shipped overnight which, at this point, might be expecting too much. LOL
    I've tried looking for the 'Oculus App' through the Google Play store to download the games before the deadline, but it doesn't exist 'until' you plug it into the gear VR. With all that understood, I would like to believe we will all received our VRs BEFORE April 20th.

I noticed the same thing a few days ago and I'm going to be more than a little upset if I don't get the free game bundle because of the incomptence of this company that Samsung has hired to do this. In the end, it is Samsung's fault. The free VR Gear should have at least been shipped with all of the pre-orders.
    03-18-2016 08:53 AM
    Mine changed this morning back to "submission pending"

I'm screwed, aren't I?
    03-18-2016 09:57 AM
    Seems a lot of getting switched up to pending review from fulfillment, ridiculous you ask me. I called, what was I told, the online website can't keep up with the changes of orders status , however I am still fulfillment even though it's says review pending and more approval emails are going out soon .Anyone has any questions here is the #information Samsung. Prize Logic, United States 1-888-795-6442, M-F 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET, or via email at customersupport@prizelogic.com

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-18-2016 10:21 AM
    There is no grounds for any lawsuit. Bwing an impatient entitles customer will never be grounds. Don't know how it'd be bad pr for Samsung they specifically stated quantities were limited there was never any guarantee of anyone getting a freebie start reading that fine print
    03-18-2016 10:54 AM
    if you want to download the vr gear games .
    i went to developer dot oculus dot com/downloads/mobile/1.0.0.1/Oculus_Mobile_SDK/ or go to oculus then click developer then downloads and then look for Oculus Mobile SDK
    and installed the store .
    that was my work around.
    i ordered from t mobile right when pre order opened ,
    and registered for the promo on the 3rd for some reason it was open 1 day early.
    and it say's Fulfillment pending .
    hope that help's .
    03-18-2016 10:55 AM
    i had my status switch back as well. if i don't get the vr gear and netflix from t-mobile i'm gunna be pissed

their ads stated you will get these with a new purchase, not you might get these

i switched over from sprint partially because of that extra netflix bonus. if i don't get it, i could have stated where is was. I'm gunna give it the full six weeks they said it may take, and if don't hear anything by then I'm going to the better business bureau
    03-18-2016 12:13 PM
    Not yet, they said it could take 4 to 6 weeks to process, and that's even before shipping, so I'm just sitting back and waiting, if it goes beyond that time frame then I'll start to chomp at the bit hah.
    the samsung promo page now says 6-8 weeks for verification after you submit a claim now........ changed from 4-6 weeks
    Attached Thumbnails Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-6-8weeks.jpg  
    03-18-2016 12:50 PM
    the samsung promo page now says 6-8 weeks for verification after you submit a claim now........ changed from 4-6 weeks
    They may be having a hard time keeping up with what they have already, maybe that's why some are seeing the reverting of the status on the Vr, mine is still at fulfillment pending, still could be weeks before they ship anything at all so there is that.
    03-18-2016 01:17 PM
    They may be having a hard time keeping up with what they have already, maybe that's why some are seeing the reverting of the status on the Vr, mine is still at fulfillment pending, still could be weeks before they ship anything at all so there is that.
    This was also added to the submission page.......... many have speculated whether it is the bluetooth or 3g version.... vzw has claimed it is the bluetooth version on a number of inquiries but now samsung added this recently...... adding double asterisk to notate this is the 3G version...... that denotation wasn't there previously.......

**Gear S2 suggested retail price is $300. Note: Samsung Gear S2 3G connectivity not available in Alaska. Functionality to make/receive calls will not be available.Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-s2-3g-ad.jpg
    IamMuslim85 likes this.
    03-18-2016 01:32 PM
    I'm back to "fulfillment pending" status.
    03-18-2016 01:48 PM
    I'm at the "fulfillment pending" status for the first time.
    03-18-2016 01:51 PM
    This was also added to the submission page.......... many have speculated whether it is the bluetooth or 3g version.... vzw has claimed it is the bluetooth version on a number of inquiries but now samsung added this recently...... adding double asterisk to notate this is the 3G version...... that denotation wasn't there previously.......

**Gear S2 suggested retail price is $300. Note: Samsung Gear S2 3G connectivity not available in Alaska. Functionality to make/receive calls will not be available.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s2 3g ad.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	220996
    That sheds some light on it. I am sure the CS reps were not well informed when making the assumption about the BT vs the 3G, but such is the way that usually goes. My hope is that they get enough to satisfy everyone who pre-ordered and ordered within the timeline needed .
    03-18-2016 01:52 PM
    I'm back to "fulfillment pending" status.
    Me too as of now...holding my breath...lol
    03-18-2016 02:13 PM
    If you just need the app and are entitled and registered you may be able to get them by using Aptoid to get Oculus Home and login using the Oculus account you registered with.
    03-18-2016 03:12 PM
    mine is back to fulfillment pending as well.

take the status page with a grain of salt. prizelogic is a horrible horrible company and has constantly changed the formatting of the page and the terms of their offer mid promotion.

if you end up having issues once the time frame has passed, the facebook page was the best method in talking to them i found.
    Zeusman1988 likes this.
    03-18-2016 03:13 PM
    I ended up buying my S7 in-store, because the Verizon Business web portal isn't yet set up to process online orders using DPP as a payment option. Before I did that, I contacted Verizon chat and asked whether I'd be eligible for the free S2 if I bought the device in-store. I was told that I would.

When I attempted to register for Samsung's 3rd party promo through the website set up for that purpose, it would only let me submit a claim for the VR, since I hadn't made the purchase online. I did not want the VR, so I reached back out to the Verizon chat.

I explained the situation to them, and their response was really simple: the CSR just went in and created an order for me (at Verizon, not through Samsung) for the S2. She explained that since I'd be getting the S2 through Verizon, that a charge would show up for it on my next bill, but that there would also be a corresponding credit that would cancel out that charge. Before I'd even gotten off the chat, I'd already received the e-mail confirmation of the order she put in. That e-mail confirmation said that my S2 is expected to ship (from Verizon) on or before 4/1.

The item she ordered for me is: Samsung Gear S2 Classic (sold by Verizon for $399.99) - not sure if this is the exact same item I'd have gotten if I'd gone through the normal Samsung promo channel. Does anyone else know?
    03-18-2016 03:16 PM
    I ended up buying my S7 in-store, because the Verizon Business web portal isn't yet set up to process online orders using DPP as a payment option. Before I did that, I contacted Verizon chat and asked whether I'd be eligible for the free S2 if I bought the device in-store. I was told that I would.

When I attempted to register for Samsung's 3rd party promo through the website set up for that purpose, it would only let me submit a claim for the VR, since I hadn't made the purchase online. I did not want the VR, so I reached back out to the Verizon chat.

I explained the situation to them, and their response was really simple: the CSR just went in and created an order for me (at Verizon, not through Samsung) for the S2. She explained that since I'd be getting the S2 through Verizon, that a charge would show up for it on my next bill, but that there would also be a corresponding credit that would cancel out that charge. Before I'd even gotten off the chat, I'd already received the e-mail confirmation of the order she put in. That e-mail confirmation said that my S2 is expected to ship (from Verizon) on or before 4/1.

The item she ordered for me is: Samsung Gear S2 Classic (sold by Verizon for $399.99) - not sure if this is the exact same item I'd have gotten if I'd gone through the normal Samsung promo channel. Does anyone else know?
    i thought they were giving out the non classic one (the sporty looking one) but that's just what i read somewhere.
    03-18-2016 03:24 PM
    Status changed back again to "Fulfillment Pending".
    Don't know what they are doing?
    03-18-2016 03:33 PM
    Mines is back also fulfillment..

Attached Thumbnails Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-1392.jpg  
    03-18-2016 03:50 PM
    Same. wtf.
    03-18-2016 04:41 PM
    the submission page has been down most of the day
    03-18-2016 05:07 PM
    Looks like, regardless of which S2 I get, I dodged a bullet by avoiding the ****ty 3rd party administrator that Samsung chose for this promotion.
    03-18-2016 05:10 PM
    Can't handle of the demands of inquiries or hopefully someone is repairing it .

03-18-2016 05:11 PM
    i can't even check status on the samsung promotions page now!

this prizelogic outfit must be some low cost bidder to these types of jobs and thus, they handle this so poorly!
    03-18-2016 05:32 PM
4,281 ... 89101112 ...