05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 101102103104105 ...
tools
    I did call and wait for a supervisor and she just said I am $%^& out of luck, location reject, period. Ecert? You !@#$%^& kidding me?! OK so she didn't say in those words exactly, but that's the gist. I waited for a callback from another supervisor - sorry I empathize but location rejected, nothing we can do, no ecert for you. I think you just got lucky or caught them at the right time before some memo went out telling supervisors to stop it.
    I had received that response 2x previously. I just kept trying, since I knew several people had received the eCert. They could see from my receipt that the purchase was online with Verizon, and I should get the S2. The supervisors name was Carlie (Or Karlie, or whatever spelling). Since the PL story changes on a daily basis, it is hard to know what will work.
    05-11-2016 03:26 PM
    actually on its way. label created yesterday. in transit today, arriving friday.

For those who submitted before me - Sorry its bull****.
    05-11-2016 03:43 PM
    actually on its way. label created yesterday. in transit today, arriving friday.

For those who submitted before me - Sorry its bull****.
    Complete and utter B******t for those who ordered early and are still waiting. My opinion even the ecert solution ain't a solution. I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread still.

Toad

Posted via the Android Central App
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-11-2016 03:51 PM
    At this point I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get anything from this promo. Submitted on 3/12. And reading others responses from PL makes it sound like they don't care about this any more. Basically all they are telling anyone now is you have to wait 8 weeks before they will even bother looking into it. Once the 8 week mark rolls around it will just be another excuse then eventually it will just be "sorry but that promo is over nothing we can do". The end. This promo is the only reason I convinced my wife to upgrade her phone.
    05-11-2016 04:29 PM
    At this point I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get anything from this promo. Submitted on 3/12. And reading others responses from PL makes it sound like they don't care about this any more. Basically all they are telling anyone now is you have to wait 8 weeks before they will even bother looking into it. Once the 8 week mark rolls around it will just be another excuse then eventually it will just be "sorry but that promo is over nothing we can do". The end. This promo is the only reason I convinced my wife to upgrade her phone.
    same here she actually wanted to wait for the new htc phone we had the m8 before and both loved them. but somehow managed to convince her. It just sucks for people who pre-ordered getting shafted with this long wait. I hope we do get them though

05-11-2016 04:37 PM
    Think I'm at the point of giving up and maybe switching carriers since Verizon lied about this said 4 weeks when I did it now been over two months, they won't be happy when I cancel all 10 lines on my account and go somewhere else but owell I guess, nothing and filed the 9th of march
    Aushoj likes this.
    05-11-2016 06:41 PM
    Think I'm at the point of giving up and maybe switching carriers since Verizon lied about this said 4 weeks when I did it now been over two months, they won't be happy when I cancel all 10 lines on my account and go somewhere else but owell I guess, nothing and filed the 9th of march
    Mannnnnnnnnn that ish cray!! I don't have 10 lines but I totally agree. Submitted 3/10 and have nothing.

05-11-2016 07:01 PM
    Prizelogic would like to apologize for the delay and with their thanks for your patience you get a new

05-11-2016 08:39 PM
    no you can only get the bluetooth versions from samsung not the 3g.
    05-11-2016 11:06 PM
    It really seems there was a complete F up on all preorders. As in they got all of them put them in a room and forgot about them.
    05-12-2016 03:36 AM
    5 weeks today since my 4/7 Approval email. (Submitted 3/11) Nothing in FDM, no email, no status update, no S2 in sight. Bummed.
    05-12-2016 07:46 AM
    5 weeks today since my 4/7 Approval email. (Submitted 3/11) Nothing in FDM, no email, no status update, no S2 in sight. Bummed.
    Same thing here. Submitted 3/11 was told my approval was 3/13 but when they screwed up they changed it to the blanket approval date of 4/7 and nothing anywhere, still shipping date pending. Because the once in a while the shipping status going to in route, no changes.

I agree with the post that said that some of us pre-orders paperwork got lost between going from PL to the Distribution Center because strange how so many people have been getting their S2's who submitted after us and some who submitted the same time as us but the same group that never got a ship date and have been pending have no movement or change.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-12-2016 08:02 AM
    Just made my weekly Friday call to PL. Submitted 3/10 for an S2, updated on web to "shipped" in early April, but then back to pending. Received approval email on 4/18, and the "activate your Gear S2" email on 5/5.

Agent had no new info, other than I should receive it by 5/30, and I have to wait until then before I can escalate it. Couldn't confirm whether I'm getting the S2 or VR, but "everything looks good on our end." I managed not to laugh.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-12-2016 08:12 AM
    Just made my weekly Friday call to PL. .
    Did I miss a day somewhere? Isn't today Thursday???? But I feel for you, in the same boat. LOL
    Wiseguy32 likes this.
    05-12-2016 08:14 AM
    So I finally decided to create an account to give my progress. After being the same boat as many of you I called prize logic and here is how the conversation went. I asked what day they have me down as submitted I was told 3/9 I then asked when I was approved I was told 3/12 I then asked why I have no update in status since its been past the revised time period of 6 to 8 weeks. I was put on hold. A few minutes later she comes back on the phone and said it is 6 to 8 weeks from the time I received the email on 4/7 at this point I pretty lost it and told her how my brother submitted 3/17 and already received his weeks ago. She had no answers and was really rude I said thanks for nothing and hung up. I fear I will get nothing now........
    Aushoj and wheresmys2 like this.
    05-12-2016 08:16 AM
    Did I miss a day somewhere? Isn't today Thursday???? But I feel for you, in the same boat. LOL
    Oops - I'm off tomorrow so it feels like Friday!
    05-12-2016 08:35 AM
    Is anyone getting VR's shipped to them anymore? My "estimated shipping date" was May 8th. That has come and gone with no movement in FDM. Just curious if they are even still sending them out.
    05-12-2016 08:56 AM
    Is anyone getting VR's shipped to them anymore? My "estimated shipping date" was May 8th. That has come and gone with no movement in FDM. Just curious if they are even still sending them out.
    I was thinking the same thing....we haven't seen a VR shipment confirmed on here in a while (except, sadly, to those who thought they were getting S2s a few weeks ago). Maybe it would be too confusing to Brightpoint to send out two different types of boxes at the same time.
    05-12-2016 09:11 AM
    My parents VR claim had a 5/8 ship date and they got it this last weekend I think. I went over there on Sunday for Mother's Day and they gave it to me because they had no use for it. Lol. They didn't really want it but the ATT agent just submitted the claim for them when they went in to get a SIM card issue figured out after they got the phone.
    hereforinfo likes this.
    05-12-2016 09:54 AM
    No more than 300,000 Gear VRs are available in this Offer. Gifts are available for a limited time, while supplies last, on a first-come, first-served basis. Gear VRs or Gear S2s claimed before March 18, 2016, may be sent within approximately six to eight weeks after verification of Offer Claim Form, but in some cases, it may take longer for delivery (some items may not deliver until approximately May, 2016 based on item availability). I just love the' first-come, first-served' portion of this...They can always cling to the 'while supplies last' issue, but they can't get around all the proof we have on here that they did NOT follow the FIFO part. I'm wondering how much 'supply' is remaining? <<not feeling so sure I'm getting an S2 at this point.
    05-12-2016 10:14 AM
    Just got mine today submitted 3-18

Attached Thumbnails Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-img_20160512_111800.jpg  
    Aushoj and wheresmys2 like this.
    05-12-2016 10:21 AM
    Got my reply. It was as useless as I had imagined.

"Thank you for following up. You are approved to receive the Gear S2 watch offer! At this time we do not have the tracking information available, as we are working to process the gift and ship it to you. As soon as the tracking information is available, you will receive the update to your email."
    My reply
    "What I don't understand is why orders are being shipped out in reverse order of when they were submitted. I submitted 9 weeks ago and others who submitted weeks after me have already received their gift. It seems logical that orders would be shipped out in the order they were submitted"

Their reply
    "Orders are processed in the order in which they are received, however, availability of gifts is also a factor in the shipping time frame."
    05-12-2016 11:18 AM
    That “First come first serve” bit is the next thing I’d like some answers for. Every time I call PL they have no real answer for that. All they ever say is that they sent off the information to “their fulfillment company” and that’s it.

I’m a 3/9 submitter and at this point I’m wondering when I’ll be able to convince PL just to give me e-cert equivalents. June? July?

In my last call to PL (#wheresmysh!tWednesdays) I suggested that they audit Brightpoint to find out why they are not processing orders in a chronological matter.

I encourage everyone who calls to mention this to PL.
    05-12-2016 11:22 AM
    just got off with them and I'm still in the 8 weeks even though I was approved on the 13th of March
    the guy said oh wait you weren't approved approved until the 6th of April. wth. so two more weeks of waiting I guess.

05-12-2016 11:24 AM
    My reply
    "What I don't understand is why orders are being shipped out in reverse order of when they were submitted. I submitted 9 weeks ago and others who submitted weeks after me have already received their gift. It seems logical that orders would be shipped out in the order they were submitted"

Their reply
    "Orders are processed in the order in which they are received, however, availability of gifts is also a factor in the shipping time frame."
    I don't understand what this means. They are NOT processing orders in the order they are received! Also, what is this new excuse about 'availablity of gifts'? Are they seriously going to get to us & then say they are all out of 'gifts'?
    TammyH66 and Wiseguy32 like this.
    05-12-2016 11:25 AM
4,281 ... 101102103104105 ...