05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 105106107108109 ...
tools
    What promotion did they have for an in store purchase?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Gear VR
    05-15-2016 07:52 PM
    I guess nobody received tracking info this week! at least I have uncharted 4 to help me forget about it for a while. here's to a good week for us early submitters.

wheresmys2, TammyH66 and Wiseguy32 like this.
    05-16-2016 12:33 AM
    contacted them via email a few days ago....i was approved around march....they said i may get it in may or summer 2016....
    Same here I check daily but no change for over two months I was approved then it said under review then approved pending only one email about the oculus game thing no netflix code or vr which I find weird when some people got theirs like right Away
    05-16-2016 02:42 AM
    Wake up, coffee, check Samsung status (still pending), Check email (no Promo email), Check FDM (no label created), check forum thread (commiserate with fellow submitters), begin your day p!$$e&-off... <<The 'S2 Submitter's' morning routine (I was initially joking 'till I realized this is all true, lol)
    oks10, santims, Myshell926 and 7 others like this.
    05-16-2016 07:27 AM
    Wake up, coffee, check Samsung status (still pending), Check email (no Promo email), Check FDM (no label created), check forum thread (commiserate with fellow submitters), begin your day p!$$e&-off... <<The 'S2 Submitter's' morning routine (I was initially joking 'till I realized this is all true, lol)
    I've stopped checking the status page but I definitely do my part in testing the reload capabilities of FDM... lol
    05-16-2016 07:34 AM
    Same here I check daily but no change for over two months
    Haha! "check daily", at work I check it out of reflex like I look out the window. Id love to see the analytics on that site(humm looks like 3% of traffic are obsessive compulsive)

I'd program a bot to check it for me then text me. but Id choose something reasonable and the bot would check every 5 min and Id go look every 5 min after 2.5 min.
    wheresmys2 and lumns84 like this.
    05-16-2016 07:38 AM
    Daily routine....Open Chrome and enter "S" into the nav bar....samsungpromotions.com pops up as first result. Open new tab type "F" fedex pops up first (even before facebook!). Open new tab type "A", this thread pops up.

submitted 3/13...have received nothing.
    TammyH66 and wheresmys2 like this.
    05-16-2016 07:44 AM
    Wow we are the same person. In the same boat, still pending and nothing in FDM. Here goes another week.
    wheresmys2 and jw1964 like this.
    05-16-2016 07:49 AM
    Agreed to all the routines above. It's sad that we've become their minions. Checking everything for a glimmer of hope!
    wheresmys2 and Wiseguy32 like this.
    05-16-2016 08:06 AM
    Can anyone confirm that the service that Brightpoint is using is Fedex Ground Home Delivery®? I thought I saw a post about that months ago.

or in other words % chance of delivery on Monday is quite low, unless your like me and had it sent to a business and it maybe(Just MAYBE) it was supposed to be delivered on Saturday but the business is closed so they just held it till Monday.
    05-16-2016 08:14 AM
    Confirmed
    05-16-2016 08:34 AM
    That is my exact morning routine...unfortunately it is also my lunchtime routine, my mid-afternoon routine, after dinner routine and before bed routine. I don't know what I will do after/if I get my S2. I think there will now be an emptiness...LOL
    Aushoj, Cnicks, wheresmys2 and 3 others like this.
    05-16-2016 08:38 AM
    So, woke up to an email notification (subscribed to the vzw.com thread) of someone that had a 3/21 submission... When was the actual cutoff for the S2 promo?? Are they just going to fulfill the rest of the claims all the way to the cutoff date before finally going back to the FIRST WEEK submissions?? Will there even be an watches left at that point?? My fingers are crossed that there's just a pallet of watches intended for the first week submissions just hidden behind some boxes...
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-16-2016 09:03 AM
    So, woke up to an email notification (subscribed to the vzw.com thread) of someone that had a 3/21 submission... When was the actual cutoff for the S2 promo?? Are they just going to fulfill the rest of the claims all the way to the cutoff date before finally going back to the FIRST WEEK submissions?? Will there even be an watches left at that point?? My fingers are crossed that there's just a pallet of watches intended for the first week submissions just hidden behind some boxes...
    I hope you are right, the watches and paperwork are hidden somewhere.
    05-16-2016 09:06 AM
    I hope you are right, the watches and paperwork are hidden somewhere.
    Right now it's the only glimmer of hope helping me (somewhat) keep my sanity... lol
    05-16-2016 09:07 AM
    PL replied to a comment that I made on their FB page telling me to check my inbox.... I've checked every inbox I could think of and I have not received jack s&>* from them yet. And that was 45 mins ago..

05-16-2016 09:09 AM
    I figured I share a ironic story about this promotion. I was with AT&T and my contract was up and my family wanted new phones, did some research and with the promotions for the S7's at Verizon (the trade in promotion, the watches, porting over, and some they lied about) we decided to switch to Verizon. We pre- ordered one S7, S7 edge and 2 iphone 6S's for my kids. I get an email that my order had a problem and I had to call VZW, I did they said they would fix it. A little while later I get a email my order is cancelled. I am upset because the watches are first come first serve. I call up again and they don't know what happened and give me a supervisor who does the order over and sends us a confirmation email, we look she got the order wrong, wrong color iohone, 16 g iphones instead of 64 g. We now have to call back it is now days later since my first order. We ask for a supervisor and i want to cancel the order completely because I say now we have no chance of getting the watches because of first come first serve limited quantities, etc. The supervisor says she will send me an email guaranteeing that I will get the watches as long as I submit in time and I hand in all the correct paperwork. She sends me the email guaranteeing it (I still have the email). Here is the ironic thing, i submitted on 3/11 and was so worried about the first come first serve, if I waited I would have the watches. I have called VZW with the email spoke to a supervisor and the problem is they speak to PL who tells them I am going to get the watches but I have to wait 8 weeks from the 4/6 date, so VZW tells me they can not do anything yet because it looks like I am still going to get them. I explain everyone who submitted after me received them or tracking info. They tell me to wait till June 1st and they will check back with me. Think they will actually do that? I am telling you by June 1st if we do not receive them they better do something.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-16-2016 09:25 AM
    Have been reading these for awhile...first time posting.
    Received phone and submitted on 3/15 (was one of the ones that got the S2 is sold out and had no choice but to get the VR). Approved on 3/22. Several status changes on Check Status page, last one being Submission approved and preparing for shipment. Shipping estimate 4/30. Nothing since then. All emails of inquiry netting in the same generic response y'all are getting and all questions completely ignored. Finally tried FBM and was told today that the S2's are on backorder. Questioned that since I had to get the VR and she (or he) said their mistake, meant the VRs. Asked for estimate on that and was told they do not know the exact date but still expect to fulfil orders according to the terms and conditions of the promotion. (I will leave out my thoughts on this, since it's already been covered). Didn't know if anyone else had been told that or if I was providing anything new. Nothing in FedEx Delivery Manager either.
    05-16-2016 10:07 AM
    So I finally received an Message from PL via FB
    "Hello, your official approval email was sent on 4/14. The estimated delivery is 4-6 weeks from this date. You will receive an email with tracking when your item has shipped."
    They don't even know what they are saying...
    Submitted 3/10
    Approval email 3/19
    I never received any email on 4/14. I also submitted everything correct the 1st time, no errors.

jw1964 and TammyH66 like this.
    05-16-2016 10:15 AM
    Have been reading these for awhile...first time posting.
    Received phone and submitted on 3/15 (was one of the ones that got the S2 is sold out and had no choice but to get the VR). Approved on 3/22. Several status changes on Check Status page, last one being Submission approved and preparing for shipment. Shipping estimate 4/30. Nothing since then. All emails of inquiry netting in the same generic response y'all are getting and all questions completely ignored. Finally tried FBM and was told today that the S2's are on backorder. Questioned that since I had to get the VR and she (or he) said their mistake, meant the VRs. Asked for estimate on that and was told they do not know the exact date but still expect to fulfil orders according to the terms and conditions of the promotion. (I will leave out my thoughts on this, since it's already been covered). Didn't know if anyone else had been told that or if I was providing anything new. Nothing in FedEx Delivery Manager either.
    I'm similar. Submitted on 3/12. And had an estimated shipping date of 4/30 for a VR. My status has said preparing for shipment for about 3 weeks now. Still nothing. There have been several other promotions since this s7 promo that have also offered a free VR. So instead of making sure this one was filled first they started spreading them around to multiple promos and we have been forgotten about.
    05-16-2016 10:18 AM
    I'm similar. Submitted on 3/12. And had an estimated shipping date of 4/30 for a VR. My status has said preparing for shipment for about 3 weeks now. Still nothing. There have been several other promotions since this s7 promo that have also offered a free VR. So instead of making sure this one was filled first they started spreading them around to multiple promos and we have been forgotten about.

It sure feels that way... the poor customer service is only making things worse....very frustrating! I was coming up from an S4 and wanted this phone regardless, but like most everyone else, the bonus gift made me act a little faster than I might have otherwise. I wonder how the other promos are going...
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-16-2016 10:25 AM
    Looks like the Facebook messenger Team are telling different story's from the PL phone team.
    05-16-2016 10:31 AM
    Looks like the Facebook messenger Team are telling different story's from the PL phone team.
    Prizelogic
    10:31am
    Prizelogic
    We apologize for the inconvenience, however, S2s are currently on back order. As soon as items are available your gift will be processed and shipped. You will receive an email with tracking as soon as your item has shipped. Thank you for your continued patience.
    Cathy
    10:36am
    Cathy
    I tried to get the S2 but they were unavailable on the 15th so I had to submit for the VR Gear...??
    Prizelogic
    10:50am
    Prizelogic
    My mistake, I did mean to type VR.
    Cathy
    10:51am
    Cathy
    Okay. Do we know how long the back order will take?
    Prizelogic
    10:57am
    Prizelogic
    While we do not have a definite date, we will still aim to fulfill within the estimated shipping time frame provided in the terms and conditions.
    05-16-2016 10:35 AM
    This all is just one big joke. I received the $200 e cert and they messed up that order. Now I am getting the run around from Samsung to fix their shipping error. I have been told to keep waiting since May 5th.
    05-16-2016 10:37 AM
    The ghost of the "Location code" error just got me for my BOGO s7 offer from Verizon just got me!

Amazing since they sent me the email saying I was eligible for the promo... I smell Prizelogic all over this!
    05-16-2016 11:12 AM
4,281 ... 105106107108109 ...