05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 109110111112113 ...
tools
    I have never had a ship date, has said approved and pending shipment since 4-1. When is check the status , says the same today. i check FDM and nothing. I was told they can escalate it after the 8th week, and that will take up to 2 weeks to escalate it
    05-19-2016 07:01 AM
    What is the location code for someone who has already gotten their s2? I'd like to compare mine please.
    P175401
    05-19-2016 07:36 AM
    P175401

Toad

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-19-2016 07:40 AM
    I called PL again yesterday spoke to a nice guy who of course could not help me. I sub 3/11, 1st approval 3/13, 2nd approval ltr 4/7, date they say I was approved 4/6 and sent to shp 4/8. He said to me I had to give it 4- 6 weeks from the date it was sent to brightpoint which he said will be Friday and I should get it by then. I then proceeded to explain to him it is Wed and if I was going to receive it by Friday that I would have a shipping label created and I would be able to check FDM. Also that according to them I should then have a tracking number which I do not because my status still says pending. At that point he did not know what to say to me because he realized that there was no way I was getting it on Friday, so I told him to please give me a supervisor. None was available at that time, he agreed with me that something seems to have gone wrong since I have not received anything or any shipping notification. Said he will have a supervisor call me, I will not hold my breath.
    jw1964 and Aushoj like this.
    05-19-2016 07:47 AM
    I have never had a ship date, has said approved and pending shipment since 4-1. When is check the status , says the same today. i check FDM and nothing. I was told they can escalate it after the 8th week, and that will take up to 2 weeks to escalate it
    If you can get a supervisor to escalate it then they will have to call you back within 4 business days.
    05-19-2016 08:32 AM
    I must have spoke to the same guy yesterday, I demanded a supvr. He found one, but took 1/2 hr. That did not matter, still no outcome. The last spvr I spoke with was fired-or so they say.
    05-19-2016 09:29 AM
    They can/will not escalate until the last day of the 8th week, then it takes up to 10 days for them to research it
    05-19-2016 09:30 AM
    They can/will not escalate until the last day of the 8th week, then it takes up to 10 days for them to research it
    Then they will tell you after they research it it will take 8 weeks from that date to process, so 6 months later and page 500 of this site we will still be waiting lol.
    05-19-2016 11:31 AM
    It's our official 6 weeks from the Approval Email day! Congratulations because according to PrizeLogic (official submission processing company for all things promotional) we are ALL going to receive S2s within the next 2 weeks!! Yes, you can count on that because, as we all know, Prize Logic said it, so it's true! Keep in mind that they had to resolve a few location code errors, mishaps in actually sending out the correct 'gift', technical issues, backorders, and sadly were unable to find a contact number for the 'fulfillment company', but no worries....again....Do Not Worry. Within the next two weeks, your status will be updated with your shipping information, you will be sent an email with tracking numbers, and you will find your 'gift' waiting at your door. All this pi%%!n' & moaning' and the whole time we just needed to be patient & trust Prize Logic. I dunno about you, but I feel better.
    05-19-2016 12:59 PM
    I called PL again yesterday spoke to a nice guy who of course could not help me. I sub 3/11, 1st approval 3/13, 2nd approval ltr 4/7, date they say I was approved 4/6 and sent to shp 4/8. He said to me I had to give it 4- 6 weeks from the date it was sent to brightpoint which he said will be Friday and I should get it by then. I then proceeded to explain to him it is Wed and if I was going to receive it by Friday that I would have a shipping label created and I would be able to check FDM. Also that according to them I should then have a tracking number which I do not because my status still says pending. At that point he did not know what to say to me because he realized that there was no way I was getting it on Friday, so I told him to please give me a supervisor. None was available at that time, he agreed with me that something seems to have gone wrong since I have not received anything or any shipping notification. Said he will have a supervisor call me, I will not hold my breath.
    i have basically all the same dates as you (off by 1 day) but my call early this week said arrival June 3-10.
    05-19-2016 03:13 PM
    Here I am waiting and waiting since March 9th,i have never had anything take this long ever, so I check it today and OMG shipping pending nothing new lol and fedex OMG nothing there either this has got to be the biggest waste of time
    wheresmys2, Cnicks and TammyH66 like this.
    05-19-2016 04:42 PM
    I wanted to share my story as a lurker, but it's a little different.

- Submitted 3/18
    - Approved somewhere around 4/18 according to an email
    - checked status website every day multiple times
    - got impatient and on 5/18 purchased a brand new Gear S2 off of Craigslist that someone got from this promotion

I'm now hoping when I receive mine (assuming so), I can sell it to make my money back. Craigslist is a little flooded with people selling theirs for more than I think they should expect, so undercutting them should help.
    05-19-2016 05:33 PM
    Which website do you need to go to in order to claim the gear VR?
    05-19-2016 09:13 PM
    Which website do you need to go to in order to claim the gear VR?
    The claim period has expired
    05-19-2016 10:41 PM
    The claim period has expired
    No it hasn't. In Australia it's still ongoing until the end of may
    05-19-2016 10:56 PM
    See?

Well actually June apparently
    Attached Thumbnails Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-1463716830066.jpg  
    05-19-2016 11:00 PM
    Total Failure. I got my Galaxy 7S Edge from AT&T a couple days after it was released and entered the promotion information for the VR Gear. I re-entered it when I got an e-mail saying it was not too late thinking they didn't get it. I contacted them and was told on May 4th someone would be contacting me. As of May 20th I haven't heard from anyone and when enter my e-mail it still says they don't have anything for my e-mail. At this point I'm beyond disappointed in Samsung.
    05-19-2016 11:18 PM
    Total Failure. I got my Galaxy 7S Edge from AT&T a couple days after it was released and entered the promotion information for the VR Gear. I re-entered it when I got an e-mail saying it was not too late thinking they didn't get it. I contacted them and was told on May 4th someone would be contacting me. As of May 20th I haven't heard from anyone and when enter my e-mail it still says they don't have anything for my e-mail. At this point I'm beyond disappointed in Samsung.
    Not sure if it is rhe problem or not but make sure there are no spaces after you email. A lot of us had the same thing due to autofill that added a space at the end of email which was making it appear to the system as an invalid email address.

Somewhere on planet earth!
    05-20-2016 04:43 AM
    Submitted 3/11, Still Pending. 10 weeks, 70 days, 1,680 hours, 100,800 minutes and counting....
    TammyH66, Cnicks and devdog91 like this.
    05-20-2016 05:34 AM
    See?

Well actually June apparently
    I'd start by following that link...
    05-20-2016 07:35 AM
    It's our official 6 weeks from the Approval Email day! Congratulations because according to PrizeLogic (official submission processing company for all things promotional) we are ALL going to receive S2s within the next 2 weeks!! Yes, you can count on that because, as we all know, Prize Logic said it, so it's true! Keep in mind that they had to resolve a few location code errors, mishaps in actually sending out the correct 'gift', technical issues, backorders, and sadly were unable to find a contact number for the 'fulfillment company', but no worries....again....Do Not Worry. Within the next two weeks, your status will be updated with your shipping information, you will be sent an email with tracking numbers, and you will find your 'gift' waiting at your door. All this pi%%!n' & moaning' and the whole time we just needed to be patient & trust Prize Logic. I dunno about you, but I feel better.
    This made me smile, usually does not happen when I come on this forum. Thank you
    05-20-2016 08:02 AM
    I still check this thread every couple days to see what kind of progress has been made. Hopefully you all start getting your watches soon. I've been enjoying mine...it's a sweet piece of equipment.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-1013.jpg  
    05-20-2016 09:06 AM
    I just read a nice article about the Samsung Gear S3. It's slated to be launched in Sep-Oct timeframe......about the same time we should be expecting our Gear S2's from Prizelogic.
    05-20-2016 09:52 AM
    I'd start by following that link...
    Yeah I stopped being lazy and checked for the website on my phone lol
    oks10 likes this.
    05-20-2016 09:53 AM
    I'm so far pretty happy with my Moto 360 2nd gen. Verizon has $50 off this month. I considered the xfinity $200 GC as being towards the watch. So I got $300 in value from promotions (including the $100 VR) and the watch was $250 (42mm). I really didn't need 3G and the android wear has room for improvement but it has been working well enough for me so far. And I can change bands easily and it's a bit thinner than the 3G S2. Battery life is good. AW 2.0 is on the horizon (although not sure yet if it'll run on this watch).
    05-20-2016 12:11 PM
4,281 ... 109110111112113 ...