05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 113114115116117 ...
tools
    It'd been 11 weeks since my submission date. Is that the time I should use?? I don't have an actual approval date... As I never got an email ... Just what prize logic has told me...
    The metric I've been using is day of the week to day of the week. I got my generic email stating the submission was approved on March 23rd. Since then I have been counting weeks as Wednesday to Wednesday. 23rd > 30th > 6th and so on. I don't know if it will help you as even in my own case today marks the second 23rd of a month and I'm still no closer to even finding out a shipping window.

If you didn't get an email you could always just ballpark it by submission date. Mine was March 11th. That means this Friday will be week 11. Both options put many of us beyond the suggested 8 week window.
    05-23-2016 03:25 PM
    Nothing for me filed the 9th of March, called Verizon there useless, and I'm canceling all my lines and will take my 450 a MOnth else whwre
    wheresmys2, abrush and Aushoj like this.
    05-23-2016 03:27 PM
    So I thought I would follow in others footsteps and call Verizon. The person I talked to was very nice and I explained the situation I call PL they say call Samsung I call Samsung they say call Verizon. She said this was unacceptable so she called Samsung with me on the phone and after being put on hold for 30 minutes by Samsung I was told I would receive a call back. The Verizon rep asked for a time that I would receive the call and said she will call 30 minutes after that time. So in short I got nothing but more empty promises. It was worth a shot though. Submitted 3/9 Approved 3/12
    wheresmys2 and Cnicks like this.
    05-23-2016 03:55 PM
    Well, my rep lied with the overnight shipping since they actually really used 2-day shipping. That's okay with me though... I never paid for the item nor the shipping anyway.

Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-screenshot_20160523-142649.jpg
    05-23-2016 04:36 PM
    I did get another rep that thought it was stupid that I've been waiting so long. She's put a note into samsung to see if they can fulfill my watch instead of me continuing to wait. She did say that other reps said they've heard PL is on backorder and that's another reason for delay. I said Yea... We've been hearing that for weeks. And that others have received theirs yet I had an earlier submittal she said she'd either email or call once she heard back from samsung on approval... But we shall see what really happens.
    05-23-2016 05:04 PM
    Well, my rep lied with the overnight shipping since they actually really used 2-day shipping. That's okay with me though... I never paid for the item nor the shipping anyway.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160523-142649.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	122.3 KB 
ID:	228393
    So is this a Bluetooth model and not a 3G model? Maybe this was answered and I missed it...
    05-23-2016 05:05 PM
    this sucks two calls over an hour and all they do is conference call with Samsung and Prizelogic and they just point fingers with no help what so ever. glad some of you could get verizon to help. 3/10 submitter

Posted via the Android Central App
    I agree it def should be the same for everyone first submitted should get their watches/VR first. This promotion should be addressed by verizon i know that it wasn't started by them but it sure was promoted on their website and many of us wouldn't have upgraded the phone. So I submitted on 3/11 approved on 3/13 first then approved again on 4/14 and my status has changed multiple times from approved processing delivery to in route but no tracking to pending again. So after seeing a few people get some help from verizon i called and spoke with a few different people the last person said i don't know what you expect me to do, i said i expect you to honor things that were advertised on your website I might not have upgraded the phone had it not been for this promotion. She tried to call samsung and prizelogic but got tired of waiting but as we all know calling prizelogic is ultimately a waste of time because they tell us something different each time just to pacify us into waiting longer. She did end up and give me a $22.41 credit off of my bill for my inconvenience so at least it was something but they told me that they absolutely would not give the watch out cause it wasn't their promotion. Maybe if the first person would have continued to help me it could have been a different outcome though. OK rant over lol but this is going on the 11th week from submission
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    I agree it def should be the same for everyone first submitted should get their watches/VR first. This promotion should be addressed by verizon i know that it wasn't started by them but it sure was promoted on their website and many of us wouldn't have upgraded the phone. So I submitted on 3/11 approved on 3/13 first then approved again on 4/14 and my status has changed multiple times from approved processing delivery to in route but no tracking to pending again. So after seeing a few people get some help from verizon i called and spoke with a few different people the last person said i don't know what you expect me to do, i said i expect you to honor things that were advertised on your website I might not have upgraded the phone had it not been for this promotion. She tried to call samsung and prizelogic but got tired of waiting but as we all know calling prizelogic is ultimately a waste of time because they tell us something different each time just to pacify us into waiting longer. She did end up and give me a $22.41 credit off of my bill for my inconvenience so at least it was something but they told me that they absolutely would not give the watch out cause it wasn't their promotion. Maybe if the first person would have continued to help me it could have been a different outcome though. OK rant over lol but this is going on the 11th week from submission
    Everything is Pretty much the same for me except I submitted on 3/10. Nice on the credit as well. The Verizon rep I talked to yesterday said that they don't even have the watch that it would have to come from Samsung. She called PL and asked them to see if they could rush it and and PL rep said that they have no idea when it would ship and impossible to rush it. Only to call back if I have not received it by June9th.. which is insane, over 3 months by then.

Meesh7688, wheresmys2 and abrush like this.
    05-23-2016 05:18 PM
    Did anyone else who sent an email, receive a response from the PrizeLogic managing directors? I emailed all of them a week ago and haven't gotten any responses.
    05-23-2016 05:30 PM
    I'm giving them the 8 weeks from 4/7 then I'm going here.....
    Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-screen-shot-2016-05-23-7.05.13-pm.png
    05-23-2016 06:09 PM
    I just posted a public post to Samsung's support page. I have been lurking and am now fed up. I too have been getting the run around. If you want (and Samsung does not remove it, not sure if they can) you can search #prizelogic on Facebook and find the post. If enough of us comment maybe we can start to get resolutions as it will be public.

Update 1: Received a response from them asking for my email. I have messaged them it and waiting for a reply.

P.s. Constantly giving them 6/8/800 more weeks is not fair to any of us. By the time we receive our products they will be out dated, assuming Prizelogic doesn't just close their doors between now and then. We did not pick Prizelogic to fulfil it, Samsung did. If Prizelogic refuses to hold up their end then Samsung should.

As a business owner, if I contract someone out to do a particular job and they don't it is MY job to satisfy the customer and (using common sense) never contract out to that company again.
    Cnicks, abrush, wheresmys2 and 1 others like this.
    05-23-2016 06:25 PM
    I just posted a public post to Samsung's support page. I have been lurking and am now fed up. I too have been getting the run around. If you want (and Samsung does not remove it, not sure if they can) you can search #prizelogic on Facebook and find the post. If enough of us comment maybe we can start to get resolutions as it will be public.

Update 1: Received a response from them asking for my email. I have messaged them it and waiting for a reply.

P.s. Constantly giving them 6/8/800 more weeks is not fair to any of us. By the time we receive our products they will be out dated, assuming Prizelogic doesn't just close their doors between now and then. We did not pick Prizelogic to fulfil it, Samsung did. If Prizelogic refuses to hold up their end then Samsung should.

As a business owner, if I contract someone out to do a particular job and they don't it is MY job to satisfy the customer and (using common sense) never contract out to that company again.
    The response I was given by Samsung.

Oh wow! Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about this! I'm glad to see that you've participated in our latest promotional offer. Due to the influx of submissions, there has been some traffic and delays with gift shipment. Rest assured, we can see in our status tool that you have in fact been approved and your gifts are in the shipping process as we speak! smile emoticon
    We really appreciate your patience with us on this. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. I'd be happy to address them for you. smile emoticon ^Mel
    05-23-2016 08:14 PM
    You guys are not going to believe this but. I didnt get a call back from samsung.......... However I did get a call from Verizon and they are going to overnight me 3 Gear S2 Classics. I am not sure what this means for my Prize Logic account. Has anyone else that had Verizon pull through for them hear anything from PL or Samsung? Also I can give you a few pointers that I used to make this happen. I was told no the first few times.
    Cnicks, abrush, Aushoj and 1 others like this.
    05-23-2016 08:16 PM
    You guys are not going to believe this but. I didnt get a call back from samsung.......... However I did get a call from Verizon and they are going to overnight me 3 Gear S2 Classics. I am not sure what this means for my Prize Logic account. Has anyone else that had Verizon pull through for them hear anything from PL or Samsung? Also I can give you a few pointers that I used to make this happen. I was told no the first few times.
    Feel free to give pointers. I'm hoping I get a phone call or email from my Verizon person soon. She was waiting to hear back from samsung and then let me know the outcome.
    05-23-2016 08:20 PM
    I called samsung and wasn't mean but showed my frustration and he said can I call you back tomorrow so I can look more into it.
    05-23-2016 08:51 PM
    On the phone with Verizon right now and they are sending me a Gear S2 as they could not get anywhere with Samsung except runaround and Prizelogic didn't even answer for the Verizon rep. He had to check with his supervisor and I only have to pay the sales tax on it. They even let me upgrade to the S2 classic for the $50.00 difference. I wasn't arguing about the tax as at least I know I will be receiving it now. If mine from PrizeLogic ever comes (which I doubt), I will give it to my wife or sell it.
    abrush and Aushoj like this.
    05-23-2016 08:51 PM
    On the phone with Verizon right now and they are sending me a Gear S2 as they could not get anywhere with Samsung except runaround and Prizelogic didn't even answer for the Verizon rep. He had to check with his supervisor and I only have to pay the sales tax on it. They even let me upgrade to the S2 classic for the $50.00 difference. I wasn't arguing about the tax as at least I know I will be receiving it now. If mine from PrizeLogic ever comes (which I doubt), I will give it to my wife or sell it.
    I tried today and was put on conference call with them and after hearing the bull they still didn't do anything this really sucks. Happy for people that it worked for them but it just feels like salt in the wound hearing verizon not care either

Cnicks and wheresmys2 like this.
    05-23-2016 08:59 PM
    That's great for those that it's worked for, but I want to know if it works for some of the long time posters in this thread not the 2 or 3 that poked their heads in over the last week or so just to tell their story.. No offense but it'll make me feel much better.

wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-23-2016 09:33 PM
    I chatted with vzw, they were super nice but after an hour nothing happened
    05-23-2016 09:33 PM
    I just finished a chat with Verizon and I had the damn watches all I had to do was order them and I had them ughhh but then he came back and said I'd have to get the extra lines and then said he couldn't do it. I'm trying again at least to get the Bluetooth version. and I was told I couldn't get the classic it had to be the sport.

05-23-2016 10:22 PM
    That's great for those that it's worked for, but I want to know if it works for some of the long time posters in this thread not the 2 or 3 that poked their heads in over the last week or so just to tell their story.. No offense but it'll make me feel much better.

it almost worked for me just now I got the supervisor approval but at the last minute they retracted and just gave me 20% off my bill ughh I almost freaking had them I'm trying again later. also I was only given the option for the sport not the classic.

05-23-2016 10:26 PM
    For what its worth I have been following this thread since week one. I never posted early on because it was the exact same story as everyone else. Submitted 3/9 approved 3/12 still showing pending. I have however posted when my conversations have been different from the ones other people have had with PL. Also I was told by Verizon that I would be receiving my watches next day and that I would have an email sent to me and I have no email and no tracking info so........ It could all just be made up by the rep to get me off the phone.
    05-24-2016 06:43 AM
    So one more for a total of 5 people have managed to trick Verizon into doing the right thing so far. Amazing!

I tried and got to a supervisor but got the “back order/overwhelming demand” story and a 25 buck inconvenience credit(even though I said I don’t care).

I will try again, I have an hour commute each day and a blue tooth earpiece, SO it’s a daily thing for me.

The people I spoke to spoke with an American dialect ascent indicative of middle to northern Georgia.

I wonder where the call centers are who get the watches?
    05-24-2016 07:37 AM
    Charleston is where the call center I called was located.

05-24-2016 07:45 AM
4,281 ... 113114115116117 ...