05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 119120121122123 ...
tools
    Which part of the country are you in? Not trying to pry, PL told someone the other day that they would begin shipping in batches by location. I'm in the Northeast & I have nothing showing in FDM. Just wondering....
    I'm in Maryland. I'll be skeptical until I actually see it ship, but it's the first progress I've had since the submission approval email on 4/18. I'm actually a little disappointed - I was hoping to get an S2 Classic from the nice Verizon rep who told me to email her on Monday if I hadn't received anything by then.
    wheresmys2 and abrush like this.
    05-26-2016 06:59 AM
    It would really save me a lot of time to just open this picture every day instead of going through the hassle of logging in the FDM...
    wheresmys2 and whholder like this.
    05-26-2016 07:26 AM
    Great job everyone, everyone who calls in to the companies (especially Verizon)

I implore all the fence sitters, to call its really easy and the more calls the higher chance that this specific promo problem will get some action.

Each call gets a little subject line tracked by Verizon’s database, eventually it will reach some tipping point and something else will happen.

I personally look forward to getting a little note in my Verizon file as a nuisance caller

Oh and on a side note. Anyone else notice that u/wheresmys2 is #2 of the most liked on this sites forum?(the list is at the top of the page) LOL
    src1425 and wheresmys2 like this.
    05-26-2016 08:19 AM
    SCA - I have been wondering why this has not been a bigger push...how serious are you? Seems like we have a very legitimate case.
    05-26-2016 08:31 AM
    I submitted for the Gear S2 3/11 and got the approval email 4/18. Woke up this morning, checked Fedex and the shipping label has been created. ETA: I'm in NC
    Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-untitled.jpg
    05-26-2016 10:02 AM
    Too funny, Aushoj. The other option is that they updated my status yesterday so that they can now say that I just got approved again & add another 4-6 week wait to my submission. I'm sticking' to my plan.... giving them the 8 weeks from 4/7 (& had Verizon confirm that time frame when they called PL), then I'm going to elevate it to a higher level (and, no, I don't mean I'm gonna go pray about it in case my Holier-than-thou/hopin' I get my heart right relatives are lurking.) No insult at all to those of you who want to seek a higher power....Go for it!
    Aushoj and TammyH66 like this.
    05-26-2016 10:11 AM
    I guess they're still shipping wrong now by second approval. I guess they aren't going to meet the 8 weeks for me.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-26-2016 10:28 AM
    Checked FDM this morning and there was nothing there, checked again while at lunch and I have a label created yesterday morning expected Friday 5/27...

But they could still hold it for 2 more weeks. I'm in NC

wheresmys2 and abrush like this.
    05-26-2016 10:42 AM
    In NC as well...but got my S2 a couple weeks ago so I don't think they shipping by location.

Maybe they using one of the lottery ping pong ball things? 😨

Toad

Aushoj, Wiseguy32 and Cnicks like this.
    05-26-2016 11:06 AM
    To the ones who got verizon to give you watches, were any of you told that you that you would no longer be getting your watches from the promotion since verizon was giving them to you? Normally, I would just be happy to be getting my watches from Verizon and would not complain about not getting the promotion watches. But verizon is giving me the white/silver (which I don't want) and the Bluetooth only model (which I don't want). So I'm still hoping to get my watches from the promotion.
    05-26-2016 11:36 AM
    anyone in California get theirs yet or have a label created

05-26-2016 11:37 AM
    Verizon has no control over what PL gives you. I only got he VR but the guy in the store told me that if I got both I could keep both.
    05-26-2016 12:24 PM
    So....if we ever get our promo S2s, wonder if they will be the Bluetooth or 3G version? The people who submitted after us (& have received theirs) got the 3G, but I think the original T&C mentioned only the Bluetooth. That would add one large suck to the many we've already had. I'm going to hope it arrives & it's the 3G......btw, it's 7 weeks from 4/7 tomorrow!
    it's always been the 3G
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-26-2016 12:43 PM
    Can anyone answer a stupid question? Wasn't this promotion strictly for pre-ordered S7s and S7 edges? The terms in my approval state pre-ordered. Now aren't they're people who are receiving the watches that didn't pre-order?
    05-26-2016 12:43 PM
    I didn't pre-order. Got my phone two days after I ordered (S7 Edge).

Toad

05-26-2016 12:47 PM
    Can anyone answer a stupid question? Wasn't this promotion strictly for pre-ordered S7s and S7 edges? The terms in my approval state pre-ordered. Now aren't they're people who are receiving the watches that didn't pre-order?
    they extended the purchase window during the promo
    05-26-2016 12:51 PM
    I'm not sure that maybe they didn't get in on the preorder, but didn't get their phones & submit until later in the month. I had ordered the silver S7Edge, but when I realized the promo would be almost over before I got the phone & could submit, I cancelled & ordered the black one. Not 100% sure of that, tho'. Did you get your S2 yet? I think you are the same dates as me.
    05-26-2016 12:51 PM
    Verizon has no control over what PL gives you. I only got he VR but the guy in the store told me that if I got both I could keep both.
    On most of my calls with verizon, they would contact Samsung or PrizeLogic. I didn't know if maybe they gave Samsung or PrizeLogic my imei number and told them not to give me my watch because verizon was fulfilling it
    05-26-2016 01:12 PM
    It might have been initially but I ordered mine after the release knowing that at the time I was eligible for the promo.
    05-26-2016 01:39 PM
    On most of my calls with verizon, they would contact Samsung or PrizeLogic. I didn't know if maybe they gave Samsung or PrizeLogic my imei number and told them not to give me my watch because verizon was fulfilling it
    I've been wondering the same thing. If I still get it from the Promo, I'm still planning on keeping it and my husband can use it since I'm getting one from Verizon tomorrow. (Hopefully, the darn thing has to be signed to be delivered, so I changed the address to someone I know who will be able to sign it.)
    05-26-2016 01:46 PM
    Hello everyone. I've been watching this thread for quite awhile now, and I'm in the same boat as most of you.

2/23 - Pre-ordered Galaxy S7 Edge on Verizon.com
    3/9 - Received Galaxy S7 Edge from FedEx
    3/9 - Registered for the promo on the Verizon website
    3/23 - Received approval email from Samsung Promotions noreply@prizelogic.com via bounce.exact.emarketinginc.net
    5/26 - Nothing as of today.

4 phone calls to prize logic, 3 calls and 2 chat sessions with Verizon, 1 call and 2 chat sessions with Samsung.

The first call to PL resulted in nothing. The second, they actually looked into it and confirmed I was in the correct location code, but they were sending me a Gear VR. I told them that I registered for a Gear S2 and they said Samsung or Verizon would email me regarding the update on the order. No email or call from them and it's been 2 weeks. Called VZW and they were unable to help. They conference called PL with me and we both got on their case, but with no resolve. Called Samsung and they wanted to transfer me to PL, but I said no. They did anyway.

There seems to be no accountability with any of these companies with the exception of a few reps at Verizon. I'd like to thank them for looking out for the customer and trying to make things right.

I've developed some pretty radical views towards Samsung and Prize logic at this point.
    05-26-2016 02:16 PM
    they extended the purchase window during the promo
    In Australia the new end date is June 30
    05-26-2016 02:25 PM
    When did you submit
    submit 3/11
    approval 3/13
    2nd approval 4/14
    05-26-2016 02:26 PM
    "***Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date Estimate: 5/8/2016***"
    I had someone at Samsung tell me this means it'll ship August 5th, 2016. I told him that means May 8th here in the USA, he didn't believe me at first...
    05-26-2016 02:45 PM
    The strangest thing just happened. I just got another gear Vr in the mail. It's especially strange since I didn't request the first one I got and I only ordered one phone.
    Aushoj, wheresmys2 and Wiseguy32 like this.
    05-26-2016 03:00 PM
4,281 ... 119120121122123 ...