05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 122123124125126 ...
tools
    It looks like I will not know what I am getting until Tuesday!! I hate FedEx so much. This happens every single time they ship something to me. I get home and there is no package, so I check FedEx Delivery Manager. "Customer not available or business closed". This is such bull. I put notes on both of my doors telling them to leave the packages and signed my name, even though a signature was not even required! This happened when I ordered my S7's as well.
    My S7 didn't need a signature. Wonder if you are in one of those neighborhoods that requires it no matter what.

I got my watch today. I'm beyond happy with it.
    Cnicks and wheresmys2 like this.
    05-27-2016 08:44 PM
    Well here I am, filed March 9th,approved a couple days later, also got a email on April 18th,called a few times, tried more but wasn't gonna wait lol, called Verizon and they couldn't do anything, check status all day and fedex and nothing at all, finally here it is 12am and check before bed, nothing on status page, check fedex and OMG finally a package coming 0.9 pounds, so hopefully the s2, I almost bought one tonight for 100 but had to back out, guess that's a good thing, well I can hopefully say this might be finally over for me, says Friday the 3rd is delivery day will see
    Wiseguy32 and wheresmys2 like this.
    05-28-2016 01:18 AM
    Long time lurker, and didn't want to post until I received some good news from this so called promotion. Submitted 3/10, approved 3/12, and email approval 4/18. I live in the southeast and just got a label created on FedEx manager for a 0.9lb package, expected delivery date is 6/01. Hopefully it will be here, but since I have never posted i wanted to give a little hope to the early submitters. Good luck to all!!
    Cnicks, Aushoj and wheresmys2 like this.
    05-28-2016 02:28 AM
    Same here. Submitted 3/9 and email approval 4/18. Label created for a 0.9lb package for delivery 6/01. They must have finally reached the bottom of the order bin,lol.
    05-28-2016 06:44 AM
    All the new posts of shipments being created got me excited, but I still have nothing. Submitted the 3/11 approved 4/7
    05-28-2016 07:23 AM
    I got excited to but still nothing and I am a 3/9 submitter approved 4/6
    05-28-2016 07:35 AM
    On a bright note, I spoke with verizon last night and told them that they were sending me the Bluetooth sport model instead of the 3g. They put a note on the account for me to take it to the store for a free exchange. I asked if the 2 year contract would be waived and he said yes. I went out on a limb and asked if he would put the classic model on the note and he said he did. We will see
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-28-2016 07:38 AM
    On a bright note, I spoke with verizon last night and told them that they were sending me the Bluetooth sport model instead of the 3g. They put a note on the account for me to take it to the store for a free exchange. I asked if the 2 year contract would be waived and he said yes. I went out on a limb and asked if he would put the classic model on the note and he said he did. We will see
    "the new posts of shipments being created got me excited, but I still have nothing."

So you have a watch coming from Verizon? If so then you do have something showing up.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-28-2016 07:50 AM
    Nothing in FedEx for me. But I did receive my watch from Verizon yesterday.
    05-28-2016 08:02 AM
    "the new posts of shipments being created got me excited, but I still have nothing."

So you have a watch coming from Verizon? If so then you do have something showing up.

I meant nothing from PrizeLogic. I'm not getting excited about the watches from Verizon until it is on my wrist. They have been as shady as Samsung and PrizeLogic this entire time.
    05-28-2016 08:13 AM
    Oh you guys are under the impression that you will receive a watch from PL after you've received one from Verizon. If I had one sent from VZ, it would be nice and worth the wait to receive 2. But I would probably keep my greedy intentions to myself considering the fact there are people who are still waiting for their 1st S2.. just saying

05-28-2016 08:18 AM
    I'm not sure that maybe they didn't get in on the preorder, but didn't get their phones & submit until later in the month. I had ordered the silver S7Edge, but when I realized the promo would be almost over before I got the phone & could submit, I cancelled & ordered the black one. Not 100% sure of that, tho'. Did you get your S2 yet? I think you are the same dates as me.
    Nope no watches yet! Submitted 3/9 approved a few days later. Just keep getting told different dates of approval guess there's 4 levels of approval ha
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-28-2016 08:38 AM
    I gotta say, it's not the our fault that we got someone from Verizon work with us and send us a watch and others have had difficulty doing so. Even if I do get the other watch from prize logic it would still be nice. I get everyone is waiting but getting upset that others have had luck isn't going to get you your watch any sooner...
    Cnicks and Wiseguy32 like this.
    05-28-2016 09:08 AM
    Single mom here who earned some extra money baby sitting to get my phone on the first place and I was so excited because of could get a free watch, still havnt gotten it nor will Verizon help me, so I'd just be happy to get one from somewhere
    05-28-2016 09:24 AM
    I gotta say, it's not the our fault that we got someone from Verizon work with us and send us a watch and others have had difficulty doing so. Even if I do get the other watch from prize logic it would still be nice. I get everyone is waiting but getting upset that others have had luck isn't going to get you your watch any sooner...
    You obviously did not understand my post. First off I'm not upset about you having anymore luck than others nor am I saying it's your fault. I am simply stating that you have your watch.. Great! There is no need to post about wondering if you will receive another one. If another does come that's awesome for you.

BTW, my watch is out for delivery right now so I am not sour about yours whatsoever.

Wiseguy32 and Meesh7688 like this.
    05-28-2016 09:35 AM
    I just checked. No change for me. Submitted 3/11. Approved 3/25. Approval email 4/7. Verizon says it should ship by 6/6. We shall see.....
    05-28-2016 09:41 AM
    Oh you guys are under the impression that you will receive a watch from PL after you've received one from Verizon. If I had one sent from VZ, it would be nice and worth the wait to receive 2. But I would probably keep my greedy intentions to myself considering the fact there are people who are still waiting for their 1st S2.. just saying

Not that I owe you an explanation or care what you think, but if you would have bothered to read my previous posts, you would have saw that I said if verizon would have sent me the proper watch in the first place, I would not care to receive the watch from PrizeLogic. But verizon is sending a white/silver (not what I'm supposed to get), and Bluetooth only (not what I am supposed to get). So yes, I still want the watch I was told I would get.

Secondly, all I said was that I had not received any changes in fedex delivery manager. I'm not sure how that is gloating or bragging
    05-28-2016 10:16 AM
    Please keep telling those stories on how you got Verizon to do the right thing!

I don't get mad, it gives me hope!
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-28-2016 10:20 AM
    Not that I owe you an explanation or care what you think, but if you would have bothered to read my previous posts, you would have saw that I said if verizon would have sent me the proper watch in the first place, I would not care to receive the watch from PrizeLogic. But verizon is sending a white/silver (not what I'm supposed to get), and Bluetooth only (not what I am supposed to get). So yes, I still want the watch I was told I would get.

Secondly, all I said was that I had not received any changes in fedex delivery manager. I'm not sure how that is gloating or bragging
    I never used the words gloating or bragging.. you said they (Verizon) were going to get you squared away if what comes is not the correct version of the watch? the end, you should be taken care of regardless .

When my watch arrives today, I'm not going to take pictures of the delivery man or the watch on my wrist. I will post that I finally have received it and for those who are still waiting for their 1ST watch to arrive that hopefully it's on the way.

05-28-2016 10:22 AM
    Please keep telling those stories on how you got Verizon to do the right thing!

I don't get mad, it gives me hope!
    That is all I am trying to do. Give people updates so that maybe they can take something from it and be successful themselves. I know that is the only reason I have gotten as far as I have. I've checked this forum every single day and read what each of you have done. What works and what doesn't. I think we're all here to help each other.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-28-2016 10:27 AM
    the end, you should be taken care of regardless .

Again, read my posts before commenting. I do not have a watch yet. It's never the end, until the watch is on your wrist. We have all been given the runaround. I am not getting my hopes up of receiving any watch from Verizon or PrizeLogic until I have it in my possession
    05-28-2016 10:30 AM
    I did take your post wrong. But if I get movement, being a 3/9 submitter wouldn't that give others hope that another 3/9 submitter got movement?

All good here.
    Wiseguy32 likes this.
    05-28-2016 11:53 AM
    I'm a 3-10 submitter
    approval date 4/14
    My S2 is out for delivery.

Wiseguy32 and wheresmys2 like this.
    05-28-2016 12:39 PM
    And it's here!

Submitted 3/10
    Approved 4/18

Good luck to everyone who's still waiting - seems like the tide is starting to turn.
    05-28-2016 02:13 PM
    3/13 submission, still nothing. Glad to see some of the early submitters are finally seeing movement though!
    Cnicks, wheresmys2 and Wiseguy32 like this.
    05-28-2016 03:29 PM
4,281 ... 122123124125126 ...