05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 123124125126127 ...
tools
    Called Samsung this morning. I told them I need to change the IMEI number on my application for the Gear VR as I had had to have my phone replaced. They gave me the phone number for the promotions team and said they would be open business hours tomorrow. Australia is still running the gear VR promotion until June 30
    05-28-2016 06:25 PM
    Mine finally arrived.. over 11weeks to get this damn watch.. Goodluck to the people that are still waiting for theirs.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-28-2016 06:48 PM
    3/11 submitter approved 3/13 email approval 4/7. Nothing in fdm. What I noticed is everyone who got the approval email on 4/18 seems to have their watches in fdm and the ones who got the approval email 4/7 and are still waiting have nothing in FDM.

Funny part of that is if they were actually going by the approval email date as they claim to be you would think the 4/7 emails would get it first. I am happy for the people who have the 4/18 approval emails because some of you actually submitted before me.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-28-2016 09:17 PM
    they have till Tuesday to meet their 8 weeks for us April 7th people. I hope they meet it but my gut is telling me they won't. I'm work from home so I see this almost every other day. I feel like the driver knows and is trolling me lol. he seriously stops right in front of my house and goes in back of truck and like 2 min later he drives off.

Attached Thumbnails Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-83518.jpg  
    05-28-2016 09:40 PM
    I haven't seen any posts about Gear VR deliveries in weeks - have there been any that I just missed?
    05-29-2016 05:38 AM
    I haven't seen any posts about Gear VR deliveries in weeks - have there been any that I just missed?
    I think I saw one about a week ago. also it might be everyone waiting for on on this forum already has theirs

05-29-2016 06:39 AM
    I think I saw one about a week ago. also it might be everyone waiting for on on this forum already has theirs

What are you talking about? I literally just posted about the Gear VR on this exact page
    Cnicks likes this.
    05-29-2016 09:21 AM
    What are you talking about? I literally just posted about the Gear VR on this exact page
    the app has been acting wonky I didn't see your post. how many people on here are asking about the promo In Australia?

wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-29-2016 10:30 AM
    I'm still waiting for a vr. Submitted 3/12 and approved 3/22. Estimated ship date of 4/30 lol. So unless I'm some weird outlier then I'm sure there are others as well.
    05-29-2016 11:23 PM
    Were you posting about an actual delivery? No, you weren't. Please read carefully before flaming.
    05-30-2016 06:13 AM
    Were you posting about an actual delivery? No, you weren't. Please read carefully before flaming.
    Lmao chill out dude
    05-30-2016 06:47 AM
    anyone get tracking info over the weekend?

Wiseguy32 likes this.
    05-30-2016 08:14 AM
    Nothing here.

Submitted 3/10
    Approved 3/22

Talked to prize logic since I am beyond 8 weeks from approval. They "escalated" the issue two weeks ago to Tier 2 and I'm yet to hear back. I've talked to Verizon numerous times to see if they'd do the right thing but I've had zero luck. The wait continues.
    05-30-2016 08:25 AM
    I'm 10 weeks with nothing. Same generic email responses. Told twice thru fbm that they're still on back order, as recently as Friday.

05-30-2016 09:51 AM
    I just found this thread. I submitted my for the VR on 3/17 and got the approval a few days later. Then I received an email a week or so later about taking them up on an offer for $100 samsung.com credit. I just ignored that for the most part. Just wondering what is known about this failure. Should I ***** to samsung or verizon as it's annoying as hell to see the VR's for sale on samsung.com but I still sit waiting for my ETA date.
    05-30-2016 06:46 PM
    No tracking or anything for me. (Again, I've received one from Verizon, so I'm just updating on IF the other comes, no biggie if it doesn't, I'd rather it go to those who still haven't received theirs.)
    05-31-2016 09:08 AM
    still no tracking for me either and today marks the end of the 8 weeks. and no help from verizon

05-31-2016 09:44 AM
    Week 11 from submission however, I'm sure they're going to start my "8 weeks" from the location code issue email they sent my on 4/27 (which Verizon confirmed to be inaccurate and PL "confirmed" I was still getting S2's)... so week "5"... Nothing in FDM still.
    05-31-2016 09:53 AM
    Submitted on 3/11, approved (supposedly) on 4/14. No change on the Samsung status site for weeks, but according to this I should have received last Saturday. I'm still anticipating several more days, if not weeks.

Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-presentation1.jpg
    05-31-2016 10:53 AM
    I submitted on 3/8 and was approved on 4/6, so tomorrow is my 8 week mark. I called Prize Logic today and was told to wait yet another week and if it still hasn't shipped they'll escalate it to their Tier II team. According to the lady I talked to, the Tier II team is the only one that can contact the shipping company. So, the wait continues.
    05-31-2016 10:56 AM
    Just a heads up tier 2 team.is fb and email. They just tell you the terms and conditions state it is now extended into june. They are working on getting you your gift as soon as possible, but they cannot expedite it or change shipping information for any reason.
    wheresmys2, Meesh7688 and Aushoj like this.
    05-31-2016 12:00 PM
    Submitted on 3/11, approved (supposedly) on 4/14. No change on the Samsung status site for weeks, but according to this I should have received last Saturday. I'm still anticipating several more days, if not weeks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Presentation1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	228991
    You are in the home stretch...it will probably be a few more days after the label creation before it actually ships, least that's how mine came and went.

Toad

jw1964 and Wiseguy32 like this.
    05-31-2016 12:04 PM
    I submitted on 3/8 and was approved on 4/6, so tomorrow is my 8 week mark. I called Prize Logic today and was told to wait yet another week and if it still hasn't shipped they'll escalate it to their Tier II team. According to the lady I talked to, the Tier II team is the only one that can contact the shipping company. So, the wait continues.
    Woa a 3/8 submiter! I didn't think there was any left.

And wow! Tier 2 escalation. LOL soon you'll be on double secret probation or be G14 classified.

I don't think anyone at prizelogic says anything to Brightpoint. I actually think that Prize logic is small beans to Brightpoint. Brightpoint probably told prizlogic to be happy that there dealing with such small fries.

No watch for me today btw, 3/9 submiter
    05-31-2016 12:59 PM
    Just a heads up tier 2 team.is fb and email. They just tell you the terms and conditions state it is now extended into june. They are working on getting you your gift as soon as possible, but they cannot expedite it or change shipping information for any reason.
    That's about what I expected. I'm on the phone with Verizon now, and I don't know who in the world you all have been talking to that was willing to send out the watches, but I can't find that person anywhere in their company. This is my 4th phone call and I've chatted with them twice, and every time they say it's Samsung's promotion and all they can do is call them to ask for information. Prize Logic then gives the Verizon rep the same lack of information that they give me. I'm about to chalk this up to one big scam, there has to be some recourse I just don't know what it is.
    wheresmys2 and TammyH66 like this.
    05-31-2016 01:29 PM
    That's about what I expected. I'm on the phone with Verizon now, and I don't know who in the world you all have been talking to that was willing to send out the watches, but I can't find that person anywhere in their company. This is my 4th phone call and I've chatted with them twice, and every time they say it's Samsung's promotion and all they can do is call them to ask for information. Prize Logic then gives the Verizon rep the same lack of information that they give me. I'm about to chalk this up to one big scam, there has to be some recourse I just don't know what it is.
    The gal I has with Verizon felt my pain in the wait. She wasn't happy it had been as long as it had. Especially when we went through Samsung who just pushed us off to Prizelogic. When she heard the wait time with them, she went straight to her supervisor and they took care of it.

I'm sure we got lucky. I just wished they'd get their [language removed] together and send out what's supposed to be sent to those still waiting.
    05-31-2016 01:51 PM
4,281 ... 123124125126127 ...