05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 125126127128129 ...
tools
    must be a boatload coming over... yeah, that's it
    06-01-2016 01:25 PM
    Just tried calling Prize Logic again today makes the official 8 weeks from the 4/6 date they gave me. You can"take get through...I tried a few times and it says all circuits are busy. Did they turn theirphones off? Or is everyone who had the 4/6 letter and approval date calling today?
    06-01-2016 03:09 PM
    I've been going back and forth with them for the last month and a half. Today has been the worst. There are currently 54 calls ahead of mine. A Vzw rep is also calling in periodically trying to get a conference call established so we can get to the bottom of things. He is in agreement with us, this is just ridiculous.
    06-01-2016 03:14 PM
    Don't be too excited... Spent almost 45min on hold while the prizelogic rep "looked into the issue" with my VZW rep on a conference. Solution: They submitted a ticket to tier 2 and I should get an email in a few days, but they couldn't say what the email would say. Just that I will get an email. Good news is that my VZW was pretty annoyed after the super long hold so they were grilling prizelogic pretty hard and definitely made me feel like they'll get to the bottom of this.
    06-01-2016 03:48 PM
    Also thought it was funny that they started with "you were approved on 4/6 and it will take 8 weeks for delivery so wait 1-2 weeks for a tracking number and call back if you don't get one". I'm like.... 8 weeks is today. They can't even update their canned responses... SMH
    wheresmys2 and TammyH66 like this.
    06-01-2016 03:57 PM
    I got the same thing almost 3 weeks ago. I called into PL and actually got someone, who confirmed my location code, but said I was going to be receiving a VR. I corrected her and said, I had registered for the S2 and that is what I wanted. She escalated it, and then told me someone from Vzw or Samsung would be giving me a call or sending me an email. Hadn't received an email or call by last Friday so I called Vzw and we conference called PL and they both told me to "just keep waiting" I'm now working with a much more helpful manager at Vzw who is trying to get me somewhere but... nothing yet.
    06-01-2016 04:07 PM
    Anyone else notice that the Father's Day promo somehow has 600,000 units allotted?? How are they going to do that when they're "backordered" on the current 300,000 from the FIRST promo?!
    Probably because they found about 250,000 units left over from the first promo.
    :-)
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-01-2016 04:54 PM
    Mine actually shipped today. Delivery is set for Friday.
    Wiseguy32 likes this.
    06-01-2016 05:15 PM
    vr or s2? sorry if you said in an earlier post.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-01-2016 05:44 PM
    Don't be too excited... Spent almost 45min on hold while the prizelogic rep "looked into the issue" with my VZW rep on a conference. Solution: They submitted a ticket to tier 2 and I should get an email in a few days, but they couldn't say what the email would say. Just that I will get an email. Good news is that my VZW was pretty annoyed after the super long hold so they were grilling prizelogic pretty hard and definitely made me feel like they'll get to the bottom of this.
    That is exactly what they told me last week....& that I would hear back from a Supervisor in 2-3 days. The answer was the same canned response (I posted it 2 days ago). So frustrated with them!
    06-01-2016 05:45 PM
    S2. Sorry I should have mentioned that.
    06-01-2016 06:15 PM
    S2. Sorry I should have mentioned that.
    I should have asked but when did you submit and what was your approval date?

06-01-2016 06:26 PM
    I submitted 3/9 and my approval email date was 4/18.
    06-01-2016 06:49 PM
    Same as me, I got a label created on Friday the 27th that said delivery date was today. 2 hours ago I received an update on FedEx that the package is in transit and will be delivered this Friday.
    Meesh7688 and rushdewalt like this.
    06-01-2016 07:18 PM
    damn so that means I'm still way off submitted 3/10 Approved approved whatever the he'll that means on April 6th

TammyH66 likes this.
    06-01-2016 07:26 PM
    Well here I am submitting the 9th of March, not receiving emails at all or anything, got my approval one like the 13th,and nothing, then April 18th got another approval, and then nothing for weeks till Friday night, label was created and said Friday was my delivery, well I knew it wouldn't be, because others waited with theres in creation for weeks, but checked today and it actually has finally shipped and says Tuesday so can't wait for this to be done, especially when u feel like you got screwed and wasn't getting anything
    06-01-2016 07:40 PM
    Same as me, I got a label created on Friday the 27th that said delivery date was today. 2 hours ago I received an update on FedEx that the package is in transit and will be delivered this Friday.
    Exactly the same for me. From what I'd been reading in the forums I had figured it would probably ship a week or two after the label was created. I hope they start moving for everyone else and this deal will finally be over with.
    Wiseguy32 likes this.
    06-01-2016 07:46 PM
    As I stated before it seems the people who got the 4/18 approval email have fed ex labels created and the s2's are on their way. The people like me who got a 4/6 approval have nothing in fed ex and are still waiting. I am happy for the 4/18 people but prize logic still has it backwards, 4/6 comes before 4/18 lol
    06-01-2016 08:57 PM
    As I stated before it seems the people who got the 4/18 approval email have fed ex labels created and the s2's are on their way. The people like me who got a 4/6 approval have nothing in fed ex and are still waiting. I am happy for the 4/18 people but prize logic still has it backwards, 4/6 comes before 4/18 lol
    True, but I'm a 4/6 person who submitted on 3/18-- so it wouldn't be fair for me to get mine before some of the 4/18 people. This promotion is soooo screwed up, it's ridiculous!
    rushdewalt likes this.
    06-01-2016 08:59 PM
    1 down 2 to go..... . Pre ordered, submitted SAP.
    Attached Thumbnails Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-s2number1.jpg  
    rushdewalt and Aushoj like this.
    06-02-2016 12:19 AM
    This is great news, although still backwards. =/ I am a 03/09 submitter with approval on 3/13 (PL "official" approval on 4/14-email on 4/18), and I have yet to get anything. I am happy to see some of us having some progress. I have nothing in FDM, and I hit 8 weeks next Wednesday. Guess I will keep hope alive, and be glad when this is all over. I will NEVER take part in another promotion that is handled through PL OR has any relation to Brightpoint. Such a joke. In this day and age, with all the checks and balances with technology, this promotion was ran like it was staffed by cavemen. Cheers to my fellow 4/18 people. =)
    wheresmys2, TammyH66 and Wiseguy32 like this.
    06-02-2016 06:33 AM
    This is great news, although still backwards. =/ I am a 03/09 submitter with approval on 3/13 (PL "official" approval on 4/14-email on 4/18), and I have yet to get anything. I am happy to see some of us having some progress. I have nothing in FDM, and I hit 8 weeks next Wednesday. Guess I will keep hope alive, and be glad when this is all over. I will NEVER take part in another promotion that is handled through PL OR has any relation to Brightpoint. Such a joke. In this day and age, with all the checks and balances with technology, this promotion was ran like it was staffed by cavemen. Cheers to my fellow 4/18 people. =)
    I hit 8 weeks yesterday and they still can't help me. they won't escalate for another week. 3/10 submitter 4/7 email approval

06-02-2016 08:29 AM
    So I received my watches from Verizon they are Bluetooth not 3g which I was told I would get still not a big deal. I did decide to call PL today since I am passed my 8 weeks and was told I can call everyday and there is nothing they can do im better off just waiting I will receive my free gift eventually. She also said my order is with a 3rd party vendor and I asked who and she would not tell me(im assuming bright point). So at this point they can no longer say it hasnt been 8 weeks please wait to call back. Now its just dont call back. I will keep checking my status and checking the FDM hopefully something shows up one day.
    06-02-2016 09:41 AM
    I got my phone 3/11 and submitted that night, the email for my claim number came 3/12. Approval came 3/23 and said estimated date was 5/8. It's June now, and not a word from these crooks. I don't even now who to call or file with because this is out of hand now..
    06-02-2016 09:41 AM
    I would love to know what really happened with this promo, although when you look at most of the PL postings, it has happened before with other Samsung promos. They tell us they are backordered or having shipment delays, but they are still sending out S2s in very small doses. Where are those coming from if they ran out? Why are they still sending them out LIFO when they have every capability (hello....computers???) to know who submitted or was approved first? None of this makes any sense, but at the rate they are going, I will get mine (if there are any left) hopefully in November. As far as Verizon's piece of the pie....Why would I want to pay $40 to add a line onto my account, then $5 per month to use a piece of technology that is outdated by the time I get it? They are already planning the release of the S3 before the end of this year.
    I'm done with Samsung & can't wait to explain why they are losing a Platinum level customer.
    TammyH66 likes this.
    06-02-2016 09:44 AM
4,281 ... 125126127128129 ...