05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 128129130131132 ...
tools
    I think we will be the last 2, we seem to have the same dates 3/11 submit, 3//13 approval 4/7 letter, 4/6 approval date , both on the east coast and nothing in FDM
    last 3. we have the same approval dates. off by one submission day

Posted via the Android Central App
    TammyH66 likes this.
    06-03-2016 02:56 PM
    I think we will be the last 2, we seem to have the same dates 3/11 submit, 3//13 approval 4/7 letter, 4/6 approval date , both on the east coast and nothing in FDM
    I'll probably be right there with you... I submitted 3/13, approved status change 3/15ish but didn't even get the approval email until 4/27 for some reason which I'm sure they'll be using as my "start" date... central US and nothing in FDM.
    06-03-2016 03:05 PM
    Background: Was supposed to get a S2 and received a $200 eCert and VR instead.

Update: Received an email with a return label to ship the VR back to them and get my S2. I'm going to ship it out by today.

Anybody else?? I seriously hope they make it right this time.
    06-03-2016 03:20 PM

Update: Received an email with a return label to ship the VR back to them and get my S2. I'm going to ship it out by today.

I don't think anyone else is sending anything back to them.... hahaha. I'd imagine you'll have to wait at least 8 weeks from your return date to hear anything though!
    06-03-2016 03:36 PM
    Don't worry, I submitted on 3/11 for the Gear S2 as well and still no shipping label.

According to prizelogic I was approved on 3/22. I received the email on 3/23. I had an estimated shipping date of 4/18 which got switched to just pending around 4/15 on the Samsung status page.

Verizon and Prizelogic both say they don't know why I haven't received it but don't worry it will come.

So more than likely I will be right here with you. I'll make sure to come out of lurker mode when you receive yours :P
    wheresmys2 and TammyH66 like this.
    06-03-2016 03:41 PM

I'd personal keep your VR unless you are new to the ewatch... no telling if or when you will get anything back. S2 is nothing short of ... well nothing really.
    06-03-2016 04:58 PM
    3/9 and nothing even called fedex and nothing.

The way things are going I bet that guy who has the opertunity to send back his vr, will get his watch before all of us.

Top of the pile theory.
    06-03-2016 06:19 PM
    West Coast
    WV Here.
    06-03-2016 06:45 PM
    I don't think anyone else is sending anything back to them.... hahaha. I'd imagine you'll have to wait at least 8 weeks from your return date to hear anything though!
    The problem is that I already have a VR so when PL sent me another VR instead of the S2, I had two VR's with 1 phone....I tried selling the VR for as low as $50 and nobody bites. Even offered to include a free Slickwraps Gear VR sticker.

Also offered to anybody on this site to swap their S2 for my $200 eCert and a VR.

I dont mind having to wait 8 weeks for a S2 since the VR would have probably sat in my closet sealed for god knows how long.

I'd personal keep your VR unless you are new to the ewatch... no telling if or when you will get anything back. S2 is nothing short of ... well nothing really.
    With the one that PL sent me I have 2 VR's now and 1 phone....

Personally I am new to the watch and would prefer to have a watch and a VR lo instead of having 2 VR's.
    1naturalace likes this.
    06-03-2016 07:22 PM
    Submitted 3/16
    Approved online 3/18
    Email Approval 4/7

Finally label creation in FDM. Waiting on 2 watches and the package weighs in at 1.6 pounds. Seems to be matching up with some others expecting the same. Finally!

06-03-2016 08:13 PM
    still shipping in reverse order I see. 3/10 sub app 4/7

wheresmys2, TammyH66 and Meesh7688 like this.
    06-03-2016 08:24 PM
    Were we supposed to do this threw Verizon rebate center or Samsung promotion page? Like Verizon is now offering a 50' TV with purchase of 2 s7, or buy a s6,s7,note5 get a vr. One is through Samsung promotion page and one is through vzw rebate page.
    06-04-2016 01:18 PM
    I just got off of the phone with PrizeLogic, and surprise surprise, still unhelpful. Apparently, "other people are waiting too, unfortunately, its a waiting game". I tried to escalate, supervisor was just as incompetent as the rep that answered. Same story as before, "Your gifts have been sent to Samsung's third party shipper." I asked four times if there was contact information for the shipper, or if she knew the name of the shipper, all no. I'm seriously considering calling BrightPoint and seeing if they can track anything.
    06-04-2016 02:45 PM
    Were we supposed to do this threw Verizon rebate center or Samsung promotion page? Like Verizon is now offering a 50' TV with purchase of 2 s7, or buy a s6,s7,note5 get a vr. One is through Samsung promotion page and one is through vzw rebate page.
    we had to go through Samsung's page.

06-04-2016 03:03 PM
    Our promotion was done through Samsung's page- which is why Verizon was refusing to help out most of us.
    06-04-2016 03:04 PM
    Wish is was through Verizon page
    06-04-2016 03:46 PM
    Question: Remember when we first submitted & we received the email confirming our submission? I received my email the same day as my submission with a confirmation number. I was asked for that number the other day & when the Rep checked it, she said it was coming up invalid. I copied the confirmation email & sent it to them as proof, but I'm wondering if maybe this was part of the original mix-up...computer glitch...whatever, that caused some of our first submissions to be lost/delayed. No one at PL,V, S will say, but it certainly seems like there was a glitch that caused us to end up at the end of the line. I keep asking why we are still not receiving ours before other submitters after us & no one will answer the question. My theory is that they lost our submissions, had to reprocess internally once they found them & it put us at the end of the shipments instead of the beginning. But, it's just a theory...
    TammyH66, Aushoj and mikeyt99 like this.
    06-04-2016 07:17 PM
    So what did they say when your number came up invalid? I have that number but never have been asked for it, only my email. I got the email with that number same day 3/9
    Meesh7688 likes this.
    06-04-2016 07:39 PM
    Good catch on that confirmation code thing!

I wonder what the corporate culture is like at samsung in the executive levels...

If my FCFS FUBAR theory so everyone gets a watch theory is right. Maybe some other execs could use it as leverage...

Make the witless fool in charge of this whole debacle pay.

I feel maybe samsung corporate is the onesame who will or will not have that original confirmation number, not PL and maybe that's where the real glitch happened.

Well I'm off to spam every samsung exec email with a hastily writen conspiracy theory story
    06-04-2016 11:04 PM
    Well, just because we got a label, doesn't mean we are going to get anything.

My packaged has been sitting in "Label created" for 2 days. Doesn't look like FedEx has the package.
    06-05-2016 08:10 AM
    Question: Remember when we first submitted & we received the email confirming our submission? I received my email the same day as my submission with a confirmation number. I was asked for that number the other day & when the Rep checked it, she said it was coming up invalid. I copied the confirmation email & sent it to them as proof, but I'm wondering if maybe this was part of the original mix-up...computer glitch...whatever, that caused some of our first submissions to be lost/delayed. No one at PL,V, S will say, but it certainly seems like there was a glitch that caused us to end up at the end of the line. I keep asking why we are still not receiving ours before other submitters after us & no one will answer the question. My theory is that they lost our submissions, had to reprocess internally once they found them & it put us at the end of the shipments instead of the beginning. But, it's just a theory...
    For what it's worth, my "confirmation" number has been the full IMEI's on the devices I submitted (the approval page doesn't list the full number).

I've had to use this for both PrizeLogic and Samsung and in each case they've pulled up my address and gift type. (2x VR) I've got no email that provided a confirmation number but it may vary from carrier to carrier. (VZW in my case).
    06-05-2016 10:01 AM
    Doesn't matter what happens here. I reported this to the BBB. Won't be shopping samsung anytime soon.
    06-05-2016 12:37 PM
    It was a V Rep that asked for that confirmation number, then came right back & said it was invalid. I thought it was odd that they asked for it (since no one else had), and odd, again, that it came back invalid. They had me upload screen shots of status updates. Of course, the final answer was that I had to call Samsung, who eventually told me that they had contacted PL & to wait & be patient, the watch was on it's way (We all know the drill, right?) I keep telling them the same thing....I don't mind waiting, if I'm really supposed to be waiting. I only mind waiting when I submitted very early in the process & see those after me being shipped their watches. I keep asking....Why is this continually happening?....and they have yet to give me a straight answer. Not other than the PL crap that involved the '4 levels of approval' excuse. I even asked if there really were several levels of approval, how did the late submitters get approved in 2 days & have their items shipped within 2 weeks. I'm sure they love me by now, but they still give me no answers!
    TammyH66 and mikeyt99 like this.
    06-05-2016 01:27 PM
    I wish you all the best of luck and hope everyone on this forum receives their watches soon. I took the Bluetooth only models that verizon sent me to my local verizon store and they agreed to swap them for the 3g model. They were extremely kind and helpful and actually had to do some finaggling to make it work. The store supervisor even told me that he wasn't sure how verizon even sent me the Bluetooth model because all verizon employees are instructed not to give any watches for this promotion as it is not a verizon promotion. He was very helpful though and wanted to make it right anyway. Old habits die hard, so I will still check this forum everyday. Good luck to everyone.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-05-2016 06:05 PM
    Well good news for me (and hopefully others!!), my watches are now officially on their way. FedEx shows they arrived at a location in IN today.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-05-2016 07:27 PM
4,281 ... 128129130131132 ...