05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 131132133134135 ...
tools
    Still nothing on my end in terms of the watch from Prizelogic. My husband has given up hope that it will come, but I'm still holding out. I just quit calling and getting no where. Just going to wait and see if one day it shows up on my doorstep.
    06-08-2016 09:48 AM
    My 2 watches just arrived! To be honest, I never thought I'd ever see them! My poor husband can't use his yet... he broke his wrist about 3 weeks ago, so he'll have to wait or use it on his other wrist.
    Aushoj, oks10, 1naturalace and 3 others like this.
    06-08-2016 09:51 AM
    My 2 watches just arrived! To be honest, I never thought I'd ever see them! My poor husband can't use his yet... he broke his wrist about 3 weeks ago, so he'll have to wait or use it on his other wrist.
    Did it ever show up in FDM or did it just show up at your door unexpected? My wife is sick of hearing me complain about all of this... "They said we'd get them, we'll get them." was her statement...
    06-08-2016 10:10 AM
    Did it ever show up in FDM or did it just show up at your door unexpected? My wife is sick of hearing me complain about all of this... "They said we'd get them, we'll get them." was her statement...
    It showed up in FDM, Samsung still says it's pending.
    06-08-2016 10:14 AM
    Its so crazy it might just work! (cept the whole possible mail fraud thing)(Cause you'll need to identify yourself as Brightpoint, time Warner)

Oh and about the Ingram Micro link, Sure Ill bite, I filled out the form this is what I said.

"As a Verizon/Samsung/Prizelogic promotion participant I have not received the merchandise allotted within the terms and conditions of the promotion because of order of fulfilment IngramMircro/Brightpoint has chosen. Because of this error in order IngramMircro/Brightpoint has caused numerous losses in Verizon/Samsung in the form of direct re-imbursement of product from alternate sources and lost customer loyalty. Please get into contact with the supervisor of the Verizon/Samsung/Prizelogic promotion at the Indiana facility and have them fulfill the orders in an order from oldest to newest."

Ill post the canned response when I get it. (anyone else feel free to copy paste)(I clicked the "customer support button" maybe you guys click the others)
    Copied and edited before pasting. (BTW, they only allow 1000 characters and my message was exactly 1000. lol)

As a VZW/Samsung/Prizelogic promotion I have not received the merchandise allotted within the terms and conditions of the promotion because of order of fulfilment Brightpoint has chosen. I felt that this is something that needed to be brought to your attention. Samsung/PrizeLogic has washed their hands of this violation of the promotion's T&C stating that it is out of their hands and they can only "suggest" the items be sent FIFO despite the T&C stating that they WILL be sent FIFO. Because of this error in order Brightpoint has caused numerous losses in Verizon/Samsung in the form of direct re-imbursement of product from alternate sources and lost customer loyalty. I have been waiting 12+ weeks while I have seen others that submitted weeks after me receive their item after 4-6wks and I am not alone in this issue. Please get into contact with the supervisor of the VZW/Samsung/Prizelogic promotion at the Indiana facility and have them fulfill the orders in an order from oldest to newest.
    Aushoj, wheresmys2 and TammyH66 like this.
    06-08-2016 10:23 AM
    The name of the fulfillment company is Brightpoint... This is where mine shipped from

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge
    There you go ?s2. It took some looking it was post #1600

If I don't get my watch this week, I'll send something nice, overnight, Im good with the shipping guys at the company I work for, maybe Ill send them a little bottle of maple syrup and a "Live Free or Die" bumper sticker, and a post card, idk and a little note asking the to DO THIER F#@|<ING JOB!

idk i've some time to think of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-4105.jpg  
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-08-2016 11:24 AM
    Oh and BTW no watch for me today.

and Ingram micro got back to me asking me for an account number. I told them I dont have one and that I am the end consumer of one of thier customers. Havent heard anything back from them yet.

but I m fairly sure thats them telling me to F off, that Im not a customer and I dont matter, LOL

off my support ticket goes into the spam pile.
    06-08-2016 11:27 AM
    Could the people who received their watches today say when they submitted for them? I'm sure the information is somewhere in this thread but it would be nice not to have to dig to find it.

Some good news for me is that my BOGO for the S7 has finally been validated, hopefully that doesn't take as long as it is taking to receive my watch.
    06-08-2016 01:08 PM
    Could the people who received their watches today say when they submitted for them? I'm sure the information is somewhere in this thread but it would be nice not to have to dig to find it.

Some good news for me is that my BOGO for the S7 has finally been validated, hopefully that doesn't take as long as it is taking to receive my watch.
    I submitted 3/18, approval email on 4/7.

So did you get the BOGO and will be getting a watch too? How'd you do that?
    06-08-2016 01:11 PM
    Today marks 13 weeks since my submission on 03-09-2016. I was approved on 03-12-2016. After the "mysterious" 7 million approval levels from PL, I was approved on 04-14-2016 - email received 04-18-2016. It is now 8 weeks since the FINAL approval from PL. I am completely over this whole thing. The whole promotion was a horrendous pr nightmare. Brightpoint is a complete joke, and how they are in business is beyond me. FIFO is obviously not something they learned.....EVER. If I get it, I get it. At this point, I am just waiting to purchase the S3. =/
    Aushoj and wheresmys2 like this.
    06-08-2016 01:53 PM
    I submitted 3/18, approval email on 4/7.

So did you get the BOGO and will be getting a watch too? How'd you do that?
    Thanks for providing the date

I preordered the s7 Edge on 3/7 and signed up for the watch on 3/11 when I received it. When the BOGO went live it originally was not available for preorders but they ended up opening it up for preorders as well. I forget what the deadline for the second s7 purchase was but I know I bought it close to it. I received the S7 on 4/15 and due to issues being able to download my agreements I wasn't able to submit for over a week for the BOGO. Submission date showed as 5/2.

I did place the S7 Edge on payments on a current line and added one for the S7 on payments. I had planned on changing numbers on one line anyways so I will end up porting the old number to google voice and canceling the line.

I won't celebrate anything until I receive both, but in the end should be a great deal.
    lbaeurtehn likes this.
    06-08-2016 02:01 PM
    Oh and BTW no watch for me today.

and Ingram micro got back to me asking me for an account number. I told them I dont have one and that I am the end consumer of one of thier customers. Havent heard anything back from them yet.

but I m fairly sure thats them telling me to F off, that Im not a customer and I dont matter, LOL

off my support ticket goes into the spam pile.
    That's why I added the portion in my message about Samsung and Prizelogic washing their hands and putting the blame squarely on Brightpoint. I figured they wouldn't be too thrilled at them for doing that. We'll see what, if any, response I get.
    Aushoj likes this.
    06-08-2016 02:09 PM
    Just got a notification from FDM. Watches are expected to be delivered tomorrow. I called verizon and told them that I might be getting the watches from samsung and they said looks like you got lucky. I will say that 6 watches makes it a little less bitter ,however, I am still not going to participate in any samsung promos for the sake of getting something free
    lbaeurtehn, deh2004 and wheresmys2 like this.
    06-08-2016 02:13 PM
    Has anyone gotten multiple gifts? If so, have you sent any back or been asked to return any?
    I didn't receive multiple gifts, but I received the VR headset instead of the Gear S2 that I submitted for on launch day+1, and was approved to receive.

After much digging online, I was able to get a hold of an "Interactive Producer" with Prize Logic. I spoke with her on the phone and I am in an email dialogue with her as well. Within 24 hours of our first conversation, I was given a pre-paid return shipping label and I sent the VR headset back to the fulfillment center, but from what I can tell I was basically put back at the end of the line for receiving the watch, which I'm still waiting on.

My last email to her was on May 16. In her response, she said they were waiting on a shipment of S2's so they can continue filling orders. She quoted me 3-6 weeks from May 16th as a delivery estimate.
    06-08-2016 02:17 PM
    Just got a notification from FDM. Watches are expected to be delivered tomorrow. I called verizon and told them that I might be getting the watches from samsung and they said looks like you got lucky. I will say that 6 watches makes it a little less bitter ,however, I am still not going to participate in any samsung promos for the sake of getting something free
    When did you submit?
    06-08-2016 02:18 PM
    So after a few shots on twitter last month, I get a DM from prizelogic today with a tracking number. Apparently they shipped my gearvr last week on the 1st (still says preparing for shipment on samsungs page) and its sitting on my porch right now....

Never had a problem with stolen packages, but today will probably be the first. Had I known of the shipment, I would have worked from home today. So hopefully its still on my porch when I get home.

Thanks (i guess) prizelogic/brightpoint/samsung?
    06-08-2016 02:20 PM

Long time lurker, first time poster here.
    Submitted 3/18
    "final approval" 4/14 (email 4/18)
    Received watch today.
    I'm glad this nightmare is over for me but I feel for all of you still waiting, especially the ones who submitted before I did. This joke of a promotion has turned me off of Samsung and the fact that I have my watch does not change my opinion of the way this disaster was handled. If there is a class action lawsuit in the future, count me in.
    06-08-2016 02:38 PM
    Did a pre-order for my S7 and got my VR promotion approval march 22. The claim status website says "preparing for shipment" and "estimated ship date 4/30". I'm no rocket scientist, but that is in the past I believe...Their official reply every time I ask is to refer back to the claim status website. Latest update I got from "support" was that it is 6-8 weeks out(roughly), but to still refer to the claim status site. It still says ESD of 4/30.....ugggh. Answer=Failure
    06-08-2016 02:38 PM
    Thanks, Aushoj, for the BP info! Just wondering if that is the same address as the return address on the delivered pkgs? I heard back from IngramMicro asking for my account number. I gave them tons of info.....told them that we didn't have numbers, they used our email & a brief history of how some of us had been In Route, but nothing ever shipped. I've heard nothing since then. I did a few blasts on social media to S / V / PL. Whenever Samsung puts up a new ad, I comment about my missing S2! It's my stress therapy....they don't care, but it makes me feel better.
    What if we update the Spreadsheet to see how many of us are still waiting. Maybe yellow fill our info if we haven't received anything. I have to go find the address....
    06-08-2016 02:48 PM
    I submitted 3/9. Received the (Approval Email) 4/7
    wheresmys2 and TammyH66 like this.
    06-08-2016 02:49 PM
    Here's the Spreadsheet. I'm yellow filled. If you are a somewhat new Poster, or haven't added your info to the spreadsheet, feel free to do so! It may come in handy (I hope not) if some of us never receive items.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...=2&pli=1#gid=0
    06-08-2016 02:56 PM
    and why is line 31 also a header line? or am I seeing this wrong on the mac (small screen issues).
    06-08-2016 03:03 PM
    Here's the Spreadsheet. I'm yellow filled. If you are a somewhat new Poster, or haven't added your info to the spreadsheet, feel free to do so! It may come in handy (I hope not) if some of us never receive items.
    You really dug for that one didn't you? lol. I had trouble finding it when the thread was only <100pgs!...

BTW, I got a reply from my message asking for my account number as well. Now that I'm not limited to 1000 characters I can really voice my issue.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-08-2016 03:06 PM
    and why is line 31 also a header line? or am I seeing this wrong on the mac (small screen issues).
    I assure you my screen is plenty big and line 31 is showing like a header as well.

Added info on spreadsheet.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-08-2016 03:09 PM
    I took liberties & deleted the line and made the notes section wider to handle all the text a bit better. Someone on the other thread received their Gear S2 today. I asked them to post here with their submit/approval dates. At least they are still moving...if only ever so slowly.
    mistak5 likes this.
    06-08-2016 03:18 PM
4,281 ... 131132133134135 ...