05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 132133134135136 ...
tools
    just added my info to the spreadsheet.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-08-2016 03:25 PM
    I submitted 3/9. Received the (Approval Email) 4/7
    Hey Im a 3/9 guy too! I know that this may not mean anything. But can you remember when(ish) on 3/9 you submitted? Morning, Afternoon? Evenng?

I did it in the afternoon.

Not that it matters... I am operating on a shuffled pile theory, (new evolution btw, if there are multiple people working the pile they may split the pile at the begining of the shift into multiple stacks, then at the end one pile again, next day split pile again)
    06-08-2016 03:28 PM
    Hah. Literally as I hit send on my reply email to IngramMicro I missed a phone call from PrizeLogic offering an update. They left a voicemail and confirmed that I would be getting the 2 watches as soon as they were back in stock. Phone call was from a Missouri number.
    06-08-2016 03:42 PM
    Added information to Spreadsheet!
    06-08-2016 03:48 PM
    Does anyone feel up to adding a column regarding FedEx delivery manager? (if applicable) There have been quite a few people mentioning the lack of feedback from FDM, others saying that was the only way they knew something was coming.
    06-08-2016 03:53 PM
    Hah. Literally as I hit send on my reply email to IngramMicro I missed a phone call from PrizeLogic offering an update. They left a voicemail and confirmed that I would be getting the 2 watches as soon as they were back in stock. Phone call was from a Missouri number.
    OMG, me too, exactly! Except, I talked to the guy from PL & I got so frustrated with his nonsense, that I had to hang up before I wasn't as nice anymore. PL now says that it was Verizon who opened up the promo again and it's kinda their fault that this 'over-promising' of gifts occurred. He said Samsung agreed to manufacture more S2s (yeah, right) to fulfill the promo & that they are waiting for the shipment to arrive. He said that they asked BrightPoint to follow the order the submissions were received, but they can only ask & it's up to BrightPoint. I told him that I was on an email with IngramMicro & they wanted to hear from someone at the company, so did he want to talk with the person. You can't believe how fast he was backpedaling! That's when I got aggravated.
    mikeyt99 likes this.
    06-08-2016 04:02 PM
    So, I am on the phone with V. I wanted to share with them that PL just told me that it was Verizon who caused all of this. The Rep called BS on that & told me why it was BS! LOL He's checking on my status. I do appreciate that he's doing that, but I doubt it's going to change anything. Still, it was nice of someone to offer a bit of help.
    mikeyt99 likes this.
    06-08-2016 04:05 PM
    OMG, me too, exactly! Except, I talked to the guy from PL & I got so frustrated with his nonsense, that I had to hang up before I wasn't as nice anymore. PL now says that it was Verizon who opened up the promo again and it's kinda their fault that this 'over-promising' of gifts occurred. He said Samsung agreed to manufacture more S2s (yeah, right) to fulfill the promo & that they are waiting for the shipment to arrive. He said that they asked BrightPoint to follow the order the submissions were received, but they can only ask & it's up to BrightPoint. I told him that I was right on an email with IngramMicro & they wanted to hear from someone at the company, so did he want to talk with the person. You can't believe how fast he was backpedaling! That's when I got aggravated.
    Me thinks our Ingram Micro messages made it to PL. Lol. I've never received a call from PL until today.
    wheresmys2 and mistak5 like this.
    06-08-2016 04:17 PM
    At least with PL calling us we confirmed IngramMicro is connected to all of this though! lol
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-08-2016 04:34 PM
    Jesus what am I? Chopped liver, Josh get no call!

Whatever...

Ground level front line Verizon call center reps know jack.

I am sure that 99.99% of thier job evolves one question. "Why is my bill wrong"

I dare you to start you next interaction with Verizon this way then switch subjects. They won't be able to follow you, the mental ruts are too deep.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-08-2016 04:44 PM
    3/11 Submission
    03/23/2016 Approved
    Shipping Date Estimate: 5/8/2016

GIfts Selected: 2x GearVR through Verizon

Label Created and email sent from FedEx on 6/8/2016
    Delivery Set for Fri 6/10/2016 by end of day
    BRIGHTPOINT C/O TIME WARNER
    TRAFFIC DEPARTMENT
    501 AIRTECH PKWY
    PLAINFIELD, IN US 461687408

Delivery location: North West Arkansas
    Weight 2.6 lbs / 1.18 kgs
    Terms Not Available
    Packaging Package
    Service FedEx Home Delivery
    Total pieces 1
    Shipment ID 94085168*******
    Aushoj and wheresmys2 like this.
    06-08-2016 04:49 PM
    3/9 submitter. Tried a different route today. Fired off a complaint to a Vice President at Verizon. Emails of various execs can be found on this page Verizon Leadership Executive Biographies - Verizon. Surprise! I received a return call from the Executive Response team, who called PrizeLogic on my behalf and found out that my VR should be shipped in 6-8 weeks from my approval date of 4/27. ( I tried not to laugh outloud). Told him the original story from PrizeLogic was 4-6 weeks. But he did say if the VR is not received by 6/29, call him directly again and he will work to come up with a solution. So some of you that are already past the 8 weeks from your approval and looking for a watch, this might be an option for you. good luck.
    06-08-2016 05:23 PM
    Got my gear vr today with no notice, ordered late March. The instructions on redeeming the six free games say I should see some games that say download but I don't.
    06-08-2016 05:59 PM
    So samsung wrote me back today and said this:

Hey, Tammy! Thank you so much for the patience you have had while we await a response from our promotions team. We have received word that the shipments have been requested through the fulfillment company. It looks like they are expecting a delivery on Friday to fulfill the remaining orders. Once there is tracking information available, it will show up here: https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/checkstatus and you will be emailed that same information. We hope this information helps you. Thanks for letting us look into this for you! If you need anything else, please let us know. Thanks and have a great day! ^Kim

Hope we all get them by next week.
    06-08-2016 06:05 PM
    Was that for the vr or the s2 tammyh66
    06-08-2016 06:14 PM
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-08-2016 06:32 PM
    Wow "it looks like thier expecting a shipment on friday" ! Lol

"To fulfill the remaining orders"

(I'm dying of laughter)

That's some executive level response team level of B to the S

So that what happens to the front line grunts at the Verizon call center.

If somehow manage to not drool on your keyboard for two consecutive days you get bumped up to the ELRT.

Jesus save me!
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-08-2016 06:32 PM
    I contacted the company that is running the promotion here in Australia. I asked them why my application was still stuck on registered when I had applied for it on the first. She said that that seemed like a while and asked for my claim number. She then said that she had processed my claim and that I should receive my gear VR within the next sixty days. She said it could take a few days to have moved on from the registered phase and I was like "I know but this is eight days now and nothing has happened." lol guess the Australian company running the promotion is as bad as the American one running it.

Edit: it now says my application is "in progress" which apparently means "we've received your details and are reviewing your information". So much for it being processed -___-
    06-08-2016 06:41 PM
    I finally recieved my gear vr today. Seems like they are finally getting around to fulfilling these orders with the amount of posts saying they received them in the last few days. I had honestly given up hope and never expected to get it. I figured they would just give the run around until they eventually just said the promo was over tough luck. But it did indeed arrive today with no updates on the promo page and nothing in FDM. Though I'm sure my FDM isn't set up right since I can't answer their questions correctly since I have no idea who the people are they are asking about lol.

I submitted on 3/12 and was approved 3/22. Have always had an estimated shipping date of 4/30 which is what it still shows. Finally received it on 6/8. I'm still going to keep an eye on this thread to see how long this goes on for. Really left a bad taste in my mouth with all the companies involved doing nothing to fix the situation.
    06-08-2016 07:14 PM
    3/11 Submission
    03/23/2016 Approved
    Shipping Date Estimate: 5/8/2016

GIfts Selected: 2x GearVR through Verizon

Label Created and email sent from FedEx on 6/8/2016
    Delivery Set for Fri 6/10/2016 by end of day
    TRAFFIC DEPARTMENT
    501 AIRTECH PKWY

Delivery location: North West Arkansas
    Weight 2.6 lbs / 1.18 kgs
    Terms Not Available
    Packaging Package
    Total pieces 1
    Shipment ID 94085168*******
    Got the same today. I selected watches so not sure what I can do
    06-08-2016 08:04 PM
    Was that for the vr or the s2 tammyh66
    It was for a gear S2 watch
    06-08-2016 09:18 PM
    Are the watches something you didn't want? I should be getting the VR's but its what I selected so I'm hoping everything is accurate.
    06-08-2016 10:41 PM
    If you did everything correctly, meaning, purchased from vzw.com not through a third party portal, within the time frame then you should follow up with prize illogic to get it corrected. A few months ago, folks were getting a $200 e cert if they got a vr instead of a watch.
    Good luck.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-09-2016 07:03 AM
    Hey Im a 3/9 guy too! I know that this may not mean anything. But can you remember when(ish) on 3/9 you submitted? Morning, Afternoon? Evenng?

I did it in the afternoon.

Not that it matters... I am operating on a shuffled pile theory, (new evolution btw, if there are multiple people working the pile they may split the pile at the begining of the shift into multiple stacks, then at the end one pile again, next day split pile again)
    I can tell you exactly what time I submitted. 7:09 PM Eastern. I also live in Ohio if it matters at all. Even though I have my watches now I will still be giving updates and checking the site. I will also be calling Prize logic and Samsung just to mess with them.
    Aushoj and wheresmys2 like this.
    06-09-2016 07:35 AM
    I got a label in FDM

Wed 6/08/2016
    TRAFFIC DEPARTMENT
    501 AIRTECH PKWY
    Scheduled delivery:
    Fri 6/10/2016 by end of day

Weight 1.6 lbs / 0.73 kgs
    Terms Not Available
    Packaging Package
    Total pieces 1

I am sure if I have one, the rest of my friends (I hope it is ok I use that word) on here will receive one .

My fingers are crossed that we all actually get them by next week. BTW 3/11 submit, 3/13 approved, 4/7 Letter for 2 watches.
    06-09-2016 07:41 AM
4,281 ... 132133134135136 ...