05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 135136137138139 ...
tools
    I've been a huge thorn in their side though since I received my third approval. My guess is they aren't fixing the FIFO issue, they're just fed up with the complaining customers like myself and doing nothing for those who have patience and making minimal effort for their gifts. Kind of like if it ain't broken and nobody is B****in, why fix it.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-10-2016 11:21 AM
    I've been a huge thorn in their side though since I received my third approval. My guess is they aren't fixing the FIFO issue, they're just fed up with the complaining customers like myself and doing nothing for those who have patience and making minimal effort for their gifts. Kind of like if it ain't broken and nobody is B****in, why fix it.
    I had the same thought. I really ramped up my calling last week and it's on the FedEx truck for delivery as I type this.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-10-2016 11:33 AM
    Newbie here!

On June 1st I purchased a Note 5 with the BOGO offer at Tmobile and they also had the Samsung Fathers Day promo for a free Gear VR, therefore qualifying me for 2 VR's.

The same day I picked up the phones in the store I went online and submitted the claim form for Samsung.
    Just checked today on the status today and says:
    Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment.

for both.. Hopefully this is good news? I've been checking the status almost everyday after coming across this post and dont want to be stick waiting months for this thing!
    Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. huh? That's cool mate, I'v been looking at that status for 3 months.

As a proponent of a boycott of all Samsung products, I must recommend that you return your phones, you are within 14 days I think you can do it without a restock fee.

(oh and I think the Note 6 or 7 will be released in September, Id wait for the new tech)(check this out https://www.engadget.com/2016/06/09/...project-tango/ )

that tech is going to change the world in 2 more Moores law cycles.

Ok and yeah no watches for me today, waiting 13 weeks and a day!
    06-10-2016 11:41 AM
    I have a label created too but I'm not holding my breath. delivery for Wed. we will see

Posted via the Android Central App
    wheresmys2 and Wiseguy32 like this.
    06-10-2016 12:22 PM
    Got home opened my watches and noticed they are Dark gray and bluetooth. I remember people that received theirs weeks ago have black and 3g correct?
    06-10-2016 12:34 PM
    The problem is that the place I live in now was a temporary 6 month apartment while we waited to close on our new home, so I never got a new Drivers License showing that address as it was temporary.

Ugh.
    06-10-2016 12:38 PM
    3/11 submitted 4/7 approval email. Looked in fedex today and I have a label created. Expected delivery is Saturday.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-10-2016 01:10 PM
    Submitted 3/10, Approved 3/22. Label created yesterday. Expected delivery today.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-10-2016 01:27 PM
    mrose- Do you have any documents that have your name on them with your old, current address? If I were you I would go up there with everything I had the day it showed and see if they will work with you.
    06-10-2016 01:30 PM
    Got home opened my watches and noticed they are Dark gray and bluetooth. I remember people that received theirs weeks ago have black and 3g correct?
    Great... crossing my fingers now that I'm getting the 3g.
    06-10-2016 01:41 PM
    this will work, I had to do the same thing, fedex would not let me change the address but would hold it at center for me to pick up, luckily i didn't move far so this was an option, but even though i already had signed up for FDM i couldn't just change the delivery address on this package, was told they had instructions not to allow address changes, but they were fine with me picking it up
    mrose- Do you have any documents that have your name on them with your old, current address? If I were you I would go up there with everything I had the day it showed and see if they will work with you.

I probably have a bill or two, hopefully. Most of the bills are in my wife's name but I should have something (at least a bank statement). I know I can't change the address as FedEx has already said that is not possible for this package, hopefully I can at least pick it up once I get the tracking number (if I every get it).

That said, I called PrizeLogic again this afternoon and spoke with a supervisor who was very rude. So I informed him I would be filing a complaint which I just did. I gathered as much information as I could, specific dates, how many times I have called PrizeLogic, etc. Well I just submitted a complaint with the PA Attorney General's office against PrizeLogic. They have not fulfilled on their obligations, engaged in deceitful tactics, and changed contract terms after agreement. Hopefully the Attorney General opens an inquiry! I have referenced all of the threads which I know of to so how rampant this problem is. Fingers crossed - hope PrizeLogic crumbles.
    06-10-2016 01:58 PM
    mine was grey 3g
    06-10-2016 02:23 PM
    13 weeks today. Nothing in FDM. I've harassed, begged, and b*T**ed to any and all I can possibly think of in every way I can possibly think of and.......nothing. Still hoping tho'. Congrats to all the early submitters who are getting relief! WoooHooo for You!
    Aushoj likes this.
    06-10-2016 02:40 PM
    I purposely bought the S7 as t mobile offered all the gear and free games. I filled out the forms however a reply came up that said to go to Samsung to fill the forms. So i did now both t mobile and Samsung say i never applied. WHAT THE HELL SAMSUNG????
    06-10-2016 03:24 PM
    Hi - long time lurker here. Submitted 3/9, Approved 4/7. Just got a notification from FDM that a package shipped from Indiana and will arrive on June 14 via FedEx Home Delivery. I hopefully have two watches coming. I called PL multiple times and as of yesterday I was told that they ran out of stock and they have no idea when the fulfillment company would get more to ship. I also called Verizon a couple of weeks ago and they said they couldn't do anything about it. I was going to call Verizon again this evening and ask for a refund on my two phones but now we'll wait and see. It was a nice promotion but done in a **** poor manner. Looks like many of their other promotions were done in a **** poor manner. It is great coming in here and reading all of the threads on this post. I hope all the early submitters will be getting their watches/VRs soon! And I am located in CT.
    wheresmys2 and Aushoj like this.
    06-10-2016 03:50 PM
    One of my many conversations i have had with PL they said that I should be expecting it on or before 6/10. I just got a shipping information and apparently my 2 S2s are in Fedex's hands and it will be received on Tuesday.

In the meantime, my wife won a Fitbit Surge on Wednesday and we expect that on Tuesday as well.

3/13 submitter; 3/14 approval; 4/6 for 3rd approval.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-10-2016 03:57 PM
    So I just got a fed ex update and it will not be delivered today as first stated but it went to in transit today and will be here Tuesday according to fed ex
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-10-2016 04:11 PM
    So, Samsung support just patted me on the head & told me to be patient like a nice little puppy. They finally received my long-witheld wrath. LOL I know it won't help, but I surely do feel better. Chillax Fellow Puppies.... It's the weekend!
    06-10-2016 05:15 PM
    So, Samsung support just patted me on the head & told me to be patient like a nice little puppy. They finally received my long-witheld wrath. LOL I know it won't help, but I surely do feel better. Chillax Fellow Puppies.... It's the weekend!
    I decided to take part of the afternoon off and go to the local best buy where there is a Samsung kiosk. I told them the situation and they told me to bother Verizon about it. Didn't seem to care much at all. Went to the vzw kiosk and they told me to go to a corporate location. I then drive across town to the nearest corporate Verizon location and explained my situation. Spent a half hour and ended up leaving with... wait for it... a sticky note with prize logics phone number. I give up. Have a good weekend everyone.
    06-10-2016 05:59 PM
    So I just got a fed ex update and it will not be delivered today as first stated but it went to in transit today and will be here Tuesday according to fed ex
    both of Mine will be here Thursday! in transit too. at least some of us early submitters are getting them now.

Posted via the Android Central App
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-10-2016 06:03 PM
    I decided to take part of the afternoon off and go to the local best buy where there is a Samsung kiosk. I told them the situation and they told me to bother Verizon about it. Didn't seem to care much at all. Went to the vzw kiosk and they told me to go to a corporate location. I then drive across town to the nearest corporate Verizon location and explained my situation. Spent a half hour and ended up leaving with... wait for it... a sticky note with prize logics phone number. I give up. Have a good weekend everyone.
    OMG, Thank you! I needed a good laugh. Sorry it cost you your afternoon, but I thought the wait for it was going to be....a Gear S2....not a sticky note! Too funny.
    06-10-2016 06:04 PM
    Some hope for y'all with the 1.6lb labels... terrible packing job, but 3g models, not sure what happened with the person above with the bluetooth? Now the fight begins for waived activation fees... Signing off... good luck everyone! 3/18 submit, 4/6 approval, fwiw

Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-20160610_164135.jpg
    wheresmys2 and Aushoj like this.
    06-10-2016 06:55 PM
    Nothing in fdm I'm getting so fing sick of this!!!! I'm a 3/9 submitter it's pure fing bs that a 3/18 submitter got 2 before I even got my one ^^no offense to you personally it's not your fault at all and I'm happy u got what you deserve. Just pissed at prizelogic and Samsung
    TammyH66 likes this.
    06-10-2016 07:15 PM
    Mine updated too. Mine will be here tomorrow.
    TammyH66 likes this.
    06-10-2016 07:39 PM
    So let's all send our positive energy to Wheresmys2, Aberobert and AEJ123...that a label shows up in Federal Express tonight. They waited long enough and some submitted before us. I am keeping my fingers crossed for the 3 of you.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-10-2016 08:01 PM
4,281 ... 135136137138139 ...