05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 138139140141142 ...
tools
    UPDATE: FDM is showing item in transit. Expected Delivery date 6/17. Weight 1.4 lbs, and should the VR. Or perhaps the watch and a package of twizzlers as mentioned previously. :-)
    06-13-2016 12:09 PM
    UPDATE: FDM is showing item in transit. Expected Delivery date 6/17. Weight 1.4 lbs, and should the VR. Or perhaps the watch and a package of twizzlers as mentioned previously. :-)
    A bag of twizzlers is the LEAST they could do for us... lol
    whholder likes this.
    06-13-2016 12:36 PM
    I have come to the conclusion that I may not see until next month. I have not called PL in the last few weeks simply because I am sick of the same bs answers. On the flip side I finally received the BOGO rebate today.

Somewhere on planet earth!
    06-13-2016 01:14 PM
    Just talked to Prizelogic about the potential that I may get a VR and not a watch and they are gonna send me a return label via email and exchange it for the correct gift. Hopefully this isn't all bs and I just get the watch on Wed.
    06-13-2016 01:22 PM
    Just talked to Prizelogic about the potential that I may get a VR and not a watch and they are gonna send me a return label via email and exchange it for the correct gift. Hopefully this isn't all bs and I just get the watch on Wed.
    I was told over and over again on multiple occasions that I was getting the watches. That's even what they told me in a voicemail after they "coincidentally" called me out of the blue the day after I submitted a complaint to IngramMicro... lol. I don't know how they actually called my number either. My wife is the main account holder (we get a discount because of where she works) and I don't even think the copy of the receipt for MY phone got to them. Just the one with my wife's number on it. Oh well. We shall see, but I'm glad to see that they're not being resistant on getting the wrong gift replaced. (Though who knows how many more months that will be...)
    06-13-2016 02:19 PM
    Got a reply from Samsung about that e-mail.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Samsung Electronics America, Office of the President. We appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concerns.

Samsung believes in building quality products and we apologize that all of your expectations have not been met. We value our relationship and are committed to providing the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve it.

The feedback you provided is vital to Samsung and our commitment and dedication to our products and services. We will utilize your feedback to consider possible changes and enhancement to our current policies and procedures.

We have contacted Prizelogic regarding your concerns. As per Prizelogic,the consumer below has registered for two Gear S2s and has been approved. Fulfillment has not been completed by the fulfillment company, however the order has been placed. Due to inventory shortages, there are delays in shipments.

Please contact us if you should have any other concerns you would like to bring to our attention.

Best regards,
    SEA Office of the President

Maybe Ill send them another only mentioning the first come first serve part of the terms and conditions,

Odd thing is that they must have called Prizelogic or had accsess to thier database cause I didnt tell them I submited for two watches but they did mention 2.. (my email I guess)
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-13-2016 03:32 PM
    Got a reply from Samsung about that e-mail.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Samsung Electronics America, Office of the President. We appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concerns.

Samsung believes in building quality products and we apologize that all of your expectations have not been met. We value our relationship and are committed to providing the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve it.

The feedback you provided is vital to Samsung and our commitment and dedication to our products and services. We will utilize your feedback to consider possible changes and enhancement to our current policies and procedures.

We have contacted Prizelogic regarding your concerns. As per Prizelogic,the consumer below has registered for two Gear S2s and has been approved. Fulfillment has not been completed by the fulfillment company, however the order has been placed. Due to inventory shortages, there are delays in shipments.

Please contact us if you should have any other concerns you would like to bring to our attention.

Best regards,
    SEA Office of the President

Maybe Ill send them another only mentioning the first come first serve part of the terms and conditions,

Odd thing is that they must have called Prizelogic or had accsess to thier database cause I didnt tell them I submited for two watches but they did mention 2.. (my email I guess)
    Well at least they didn't tell you to go to here... lol
    06-13-2016 04:00 PM
    I haven't received anything for the watch from Prizelogic (I have a watch from Verizon).

Nothing in FDM or the status page. Probably won't receive anything. But at least I got one out of Verizon!
    06-13-2016 04:24 PM
    Just to update for me. Submitted 3/13, Label created 6/10, Actually in transit 6/13. Scheduled delivery date is 6/15. Both SHOULD be watches, weight is 2.6lbs (or 2.7lbs depending on where I look at it on FDM...).
    06-13-2016 04:32 PM
    watches should be 1.6 lbs from what other who have received them posted

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-13-2016 05:58 PM
    Just to update for me. Submitted 3/13, Label created 6/10, Actually in transit 6/13. Scheduled delivery date is 6/15. Both SHOULD be watches, weight is 2.6lbs (or 2.7lbs depending on where I look at it on FDM...).
    My delivery date is tomorrow, and mine also should be 2 watches. Delivery weight also 2.6 lbs.
    06-13-2016 06:40 PM
    My delivery date is tomorrow, and mine also should be 2 watches. Delivery weight also 2.6 lbs.
    I'll be nervously waiting for your update... lol
    06-13-2016 06:41 PM
    Maybe they will surprise you with 1 lb of Twix with a quote "Pick a side" XD
    tllippert likes this.
    06-13-2016 06:42 PM
    interesting
    Meesh7688 likes this.
    06-13-2016 07:11 PM
    Nothing in FDM. Nothing at the front door. Status Update: Pending, Pensive, Perturbed, and P*ss*d.
    Meesh7688 and mikeyt99 like this.
    06-14-2016 08:31 AM
    Nothing in FDM. Nothing at the front door. Status Update: Pending, Pensive, Perturbed, and P*ss*d.
    Same here. 96 days since submission.
    06-14-2016 08:39 AM
    Same here. 14 weeks since submission, and 9 weeks since PL's "magical" approval date of 4/14. I am happy to see some movement, but alas, a majority of us were the first to submit and still waiting. =(
    06-14-2016 08:41 AM
    Me 4
    06-14-2016 09:08 AM
    Same here. I haven't called prizelogic for a couple of weeks. Don't think I want to. I just want this watch to get here already.

Should we start a pool on if we will receive our S2's before the S3 is announced/released?
    06-14-2016 09:24 AM
    As I feared, it was in fact the VR and not the watch now waiting on them to email me a return label so I can get my proper gift which I'm sure will be another 6 to 8 weeks from when they receive this package back, if I'm lucky.
    06-14-2016 09:29 AM
    As I feared, it was in fact the VR and not the watch now waiting on them to email me a return label so I can get my proper gift which I'm sure will be another 6 to 8 weeks from when they receive this package back, if I'm lucky.
    That really sucks. I can't believe this is still happening. I wouldn't be surprised if you were able to return the VR and receive the S2 before us that are still waiting. Either way, I hope it is resolved soon.
    deh2004 likes this.
    06-14-2016 09:47 AM
    Soooooo??..... I swear, I'm trying to be patient but the suspense is killing me! lol
    06-14-2016 12:59 PM
    Soooooo??..... I swear, I'm trying to be patient but the suspense is killing me! lol
    I usually get a late delivery from FedEx. I'm just hoping it gets here before I have to go to work.. I'll update as soon as I get the package.
    06-14-2016 01:06 PM
    my package has been 2 hours away for two days now just mocking me.delivery for thursday

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-14-2016 01:19 PM
    Well just as I suspected 2 Gear VR's . I'll be making a phone call to PL and then to Verizon. I'm not losing hope on getting my watches.
    Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-gear-vr.jpg
    06-14-2016 01:22 PM
4,281 ... 138139140141142 ...