05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 142143144145146 ...
tools
    So I apparently really REALLY want mine to arrive correctly as S2's and not swapped with VR's because I had TWO dreams IN a dream last night (that's right, I had a dream that I had 2 dreams...) that I actually got S2s.

Update: Today is d-day... fingers crossed it's right...
    Attachment 230166
    what are the box dimensions

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-16-2016 09:31 AM
    what are the box dimensions

15x11x9... which sure seems like how big 2 VR boxes are...
    06-16-2016 09:33 AM
    damn man my watches that came yesterday were in a 9x7x5 box

06-16-2016 09:34 AM
    damn man my watches that came yesterday were in a 9x7x5 box

I'm fully expecting it's going to be wrong, despite having a voicemail from 2 days before it shipped confirming it would be S2s... I'll update when they arrive. My wife will be home when they're delivered.

Edit: Or maybe they sent me FOUR watches!!! One can hope right??
    LanceAllan likes this.
    06-16-2016 09:42 AM
    I'm fully expecting it's going to be wrong, despite having a voicemail from 2 days before it shipped confirming it would be S2s... I'll update when they arrive. My wife will be home when they're delivered.
    thats crap! i called just now and told them i got the wrong stuff even though i didn't to see what they would say and pretty much told the promo was over there was nothing they could do they even told me my location code was wrong. i cursed the lady out told her all their stories were bull**** because i did get my watches and she went silent and hung up. these people are horrible. i hope you guys can get it sorted out

wheresmys2, Aushoj, oks10 and 1 others like this.
    06-16-2016 10:03 AM
    Well I signed up for the promo a week after the phones came out. I signed up for an S2 watch. I received that blasted VR headset yesterday. Before it game I had an email conversation with PL and they confirmed I would be receiving an S2 watch.

Anyone have any tips on how I should proceed? What location code do I give them it they ask? Please advise.
    06-16-2016 10:06 AM
    thats crap! i called just now and told them i got the wrong stuff even though i didn't to see what they would say and pretty much told the promo was over there was nothing they could do they even told me my location code was wrong. i cursed the lady out told her all their stories were bull**** because i did get my watches and she went silent and hung up. these people are horrible. i hope you guys can get it sorted out

now thats funny

06-16-2016 10:10 AM
    They are so definitely full of crap & have been from the start. Since they are Samsung's go-to company, I think the same should be said for Samsung at this point. Who hires a company to keep your customers away from you? I think there is a very good possibility that the remaining early submitters are most likely getting VRs. If I get a VR, I am ready to cause a stink....if so, hoping some/most of you guys will be with me if it comes to that. More info about that when the time comes...
    Aushoj, devdog91, TammyH66 and 2 others like this.
    06-16-2016 10:15 AM
    Anyone have any tips on how I should proceed? What location code do I give them it they ask? Please advise.
    Not sure how much good contacting PL is going to do, but I would definitely call them a.s.a.p. Your location code is on your receipt from Verizon. Did you order online?
    mikeyt99 likes this.
    06-16-2016 10:19 AM
    Not sure how much good contacting PL is going to do, but I would definitely call them a.s.a.p. Your location code is on your receipt from Verizon. Did you order online?
    06-16-2016 10:29 AM
    Go to your Verizon account on phone and your receipt copy is in there. You can screen shot and print it.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-16-2016 10:37 AM
    to see what they would say
    AWESOME!

I think ill call prizelogic tonight and just tell them I got the VRs by mistake, just to see what they do, (I've received nothing, btw) we know that they have no contact with Brightpoint so how would they know.

(I wont call, fairly certain that would be attempted fraud)

don't worry to much ?mys2, If they give us the "supplies ran out bit" we can always claim BS because people from 3/18 have watches, and first come first serve.

and

TimPcook hey! the Terms and conditions have a right to substitute gift of equivalent value bit. Call Prizelogic and tell them to give you some 200 dollar e-certs, But be really really REALLY certain that you bought from Verizonwireless.com ONLY (have proof) and not through some FIOS portal. (people tried to combine an offer from FIOS and it giged them to no avail)
    06-16-2016 10:46 AM
    I'm going to be pi$$ed if they pull the location code excuse because a) I bought directly online, not through any third party portal, b) I have documentation via VZW chat transcript confirming that I bought online directly and for a consumer account (since they were also spouting the business account nonsense), c) I've had multiple emails from PL confirming S2's as well as a phone call and d) in addition to those emails I have a voicemail from PL that was left on WEDNESDAY before my gift shipping on FRIDAY/SATURDAY confirming the same and stating that I would receive them once they were back in stock. If location code was an issue then just days before shipping the product out is not when they decided that.... I keep constantly checking my front door (camera I can access on my phone) to see if it's there yet... Still no response from email I sent Tuesday to the person at PL that left the voicemail. It was their actual email address too, not some support@PL email address. They left a call back number to that I'm hoping to not have to use...
    06-16-2016 11:00 AM
    Go to your Verizon account on phone and your receipt copy is in there. You can screen shot and print it.
    I just tried this and....mine isn't there. I then logged into my Verizon online & it's there, but it's not the receipt, only an installment agreement. So, my receipt w/ location code is actually in my email from the day I ordered the S7Edge.
    mikeyt99 likes this.
    06-16-2016 11:02 AM
    I just tried this and....mine isn't there. I then logged into my Verizon online & it's there, but it's not the receipt, only an installment agreement. So, my receipt w/ location code is actually in my email from the day I ordered the S7Edge.
    Should also be on the paper receipt that came with your phone, assuming you kept it.
    06-16-2016 11:04 AM
    06-16-2016 11:35 AM
    Sended a email to Samsung (if that doesn't work out for me) will get their Manager contact.
    FYI: Calling/Emailing PL is useless.

I think this is how it should had been.
    Buy phone from VZW.com (after checkout) it shows the promotion page.
    If you choose Gear S2 [will ask for details] If you choose Gear VR [it will bring you to SMG promotion site].
    Gear S2 sended with your phone. That simple.
    06-16-2016 12:14 PM
    This isn't working for me either. Does anyone know the online Verizon location code?
    Location codes were all different & there were tons of them. Yours (on your receipt) is the one that is assigned to your order. Someone else's location code is not going to work with your order. I encourage you to look for the email confirmation from when you ordered. Or call Verizon and ask if they can look it up for you.
    06-16-2016 01:50 PM
    Seems like you could return the phone, sign up for the new promo, and still get your watch before you would with this current mess.
    I would love to but they aren't offering the S2 anymore, its a TV and a VR. Neither of which I want... This is crap. These idiots took something that could have been wonderful, not to mention drive swarms of people to love Samsung, and completely ruined it. I'm seriously thinking about returning the two phones. The longer this goes on, the more upset I get with Samsung leaving loyal customers hanging out to dry.
    06-16-2016 02:06 PM
    So, FedEx just arrived....

Not watches... pissed...
    06-16-2016 02:36 PM
    Now I'm not so upset. I emailed the guy again that called me and he already sent me a return label to send these back and replace them with watches.
    06-16-2016 03:35 PM
    Now I'm not so upset. I emailed the guy again that called me and he already sent me a return label to send these back and replace them with watches.
    Can I get that email address too?
    06-16-2016 04:17 PM
    Glad to see they acted quickly with yours, but come on...they are wasting time. Get the right items in the right boxes!
    wheresmys2 and deh2004 like this.
    06-16-2016 04:18 PM
    Can I get that email address too?
    I'm hanging on to that one until I for sure have my watches.
    06-16-2016 04:24 PM
    I'm hanging on to that one until I for sure have my watches.
    I don't know if the person behind PL FB is trustable or not - I am going with he/she is. I got return label created and they will ship S2.
    oks10 likes this.
    06-16-2016 04:43 PM
4,281 ... 142143144145146 ...