05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 149150151152153 ...
tools
    Good report Marine, but its all BS. Look back through these posts and yeah its been done.

Interactions with PL only have resulted in e-certs or shipping labels for mistaken VRs. Everything else has been stalling tactics or outright lies.
    devdog91 likes this.
    06-21-2016 01:16 PM
    Just got my vrs ....less than a month
    Did you receive tracking info?
    06-21-2016 01:16 PM
    I'm hoping it's true (for once), but...I was escalated to a Tier II weeks ago & the end result was an email with the same response as before (backordered, be patient). Yesterday, Samsung said they had escalated me to a Tier II & I would definitely receive a call w/in 24 hrs. Well, that's come & gone & nothing but silence. I kept telling her, I've already been escalated....weeks ago, but she couldn't wait to pass me on to the next person. Also, I begged the 2nd guy (my husband was home & laughing @ my conversation) PLEASE don't transfer me & then hang up. He promised he would stay on the line. He did, until the next person answered & he was gone! At least my husband got a kick out of it.
    mikeyt99 likes this.
    06-21-2016 01:36 PM
    For the sake of doing it, I FB Messaged PrizeLogic about why I haven't received my watch yet. They said they would have an update for me by the end of this week and to watch my email for a tracking number.

I'll give them this "Week" and if nothing, I'll just bug them again!
    06-21-2016 01:49 PM
    Did you receive tracking info?
    No I did not receive anything from Samsung. No conformation email or tracking. All I did was setup a FedEx account and saw i had a mail from brightpoint that weighs 2.6lb
    06-21-2016 01:56 PM
    No I did not receive anything from Samsung. No conformation email or tracking. All I did was setup a FedEx account and saw i had a mail from brightpoint that weighs 2.6lb
    When did you see that you had a package from Brightpoint? I don't mean to pry, but;
    what day did you submit your claim, and what day did you check and see if you had a package from FedEx Delivery Manager?
    06-21-2016 02:21 PM
    No way man! my parents told me to stay away from internet creepers! LOL

Sure man(that e-mail is one of many throw aways(915th really lol jesus!)

old
    ://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/CheckStatusemail=bagger35e%40gmail.com&token=DZi26nSgKokJq43s3h9h2Yr7KighczX%2FsDm50sT4IIM%3D
    ://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/email=bagger35e%40gmail.com&token=%2FmCYGhNMUydJwpcRZK6ebLG1QveXaxDCyd1DshjZfEI%3D
    new

humm the instruction for the db quarry is different, CheckStatusemail vs email...

tokens are different.... maybe a different db altogether... new db new token.....

(Im EE btw not not NOT CS)
    That's weird, it can mean various things.. I wonder what. Wanna brainstorm with me?

By the way I didn't mean show the entire URL, just the token + DB query
    06-21-2016 02:30 PM
    When did you see that you had a package from Brightpoint? I don't mean to pry, but;
    what day did you submit your claim, and what day did you check and see if you had a package from FedEx Delivery Manager?
    I did my claim at the tmobile store 3rd of June and I believe I check FDM about 18 June something like that
    06-21-2016 02:48 PM
    That's what I got man and as far as my Bainstorm will go.

So if you some html code monkey go forth and do what you do. (This is where I usually say the hardware is fine and now it's your problem)(EE not CS)
    06-21-2016 02:49 PM
    Alright, submited my complaint against Samsung. We'll see where it goes... I threw you guys a bone too and in addition to delivering my watches as my desired outcome I demanded they intervene with Brightpoint for not fulfilling the Terms and Conditions of the promotions because of how many of you that have been waiting even longer than me with absolutely nothing to show for it. You guys (and gals) deserve better than that.
    06-21-2016 04:21 PM
    Alright, submited my complaint against Samsung. We'll see where it goes... I threw you guys a bone too and in addition to delivering my watches as my desired outcome I demanded they intervene with Brightpoint for not fulfilling the Terms and Conditions of the promotions because of how many of you that have been waiting even longer than me with absolutely nothing to show for it. You guys (and gals) deserve better than that.
    Good luck, and good luck to everyone here.
    06-21-2016 04:50 PM
    What did PL said about shipping your S2?
    06-21-2016 04:58 PM
    What did PL said about shipping your S2?
    They said 4 weeks which is why I filed the complaint. 18+wks is completely unacceptable.
    06-21-2016 05:47 PM
    So, I just got my GearVRs, and I submitted on 6/8, sorry about the people who have been waiting a couple of months Hope you get them soon!

When I tried to redeem my $50 worth of VR content, I called the number on the back of the card that is in the box (PrizeLogic), so I called Samsung, they transfered me back to PZ's number, and when I called back, Samsung said that you have to go to them to help, and now I am on hold with Samsung... Stay tuned!
    06-21-2016 06:26 PM
    hey im with metro PCS and is live in south FL and i got my GS7 on 6/2 registered for the fathers day promo on 6/4... i checked the status on 6/6 an seen Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment... every other day since then iv been checking and always seen the same message Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment so i got a lil impatient and call Samsung for more details and they told me 4 to 6 weeks... today i came across this forum and it seems like no one has received there device in that 4 to 6 weeks time span.. i almost lost hope until reading a post about FDM.. i created an FDM account and seen that i have a packed from BRIGHTPOINT that is 1.4 lbs and is scheduled to be delivered by 6/22 ... wow that a lot less then 4 to 6 weeks... i feel bad for everyone else who is still waiting for there device from the first promo... idk if its based on your location, carrier or type of promo but damn thats not fair...
    06-21-2016 07:21 PM
    hey im with metro PCS and is live in south FL and i got my GS7 on 6/2 registered for the fathers day promo on 6/4... i checked the status on 6/6 an seen Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment... every other day since then iv been checking and always seen the same message Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment so i got a lil impatient and call Samsung for more details and they told me 4 to 6 weeks... today i came across this forum and it seems like no one has received there device in that 4 to 6 weeks time span.. i almost lost hope until reading a post about FDM.. i created an FDM account and seen that i have a packed from BRIGHTPOINT that is 1.4 lbs and is scheduled to be delivered by 6/22 ... wow that a lot less then 4 to 6 weeks... i feel bad for everyone else who is still waiting for there device from the first promo... idk if its based on your location, carrier or type of promo but damn thats not fair...
    Everyone's mileage varies on this thread. Most users who received their prizes have stopped responding.

I submitted for 2 VRs, 1 on 3/9 and the other on 3/11, and received both of mine at the end of March. Other users submitted after or around the same time and have not received theirs.

My guess is that since the Father's Day promo is new, Samsung and PL probably alocated new stock.
    06-21-2016 07:33 PM
    Call out to all of those who had Verizon do the right thing, Anyway we could get the name of the supervisor that legitimatly wants to help us sad saps out?
    Devdog91, I sent an e-mail to for John Granby, Senior Vice President, National Customer Service, Verizon Wireless john.granby@verizonwireless.com I got his contact info from Elliott.org, lots of good info there about how to contact, how to word things. Got a call the next day from someone from "west coast corporate offices" who was more than willing to get me a watch. Hope that helps you.

-Phil
    mike279456 likes this.
    06-21-2016 07:53 PM
    When the Father's Day promo first came out, PL assured callers that the pre-order promo VR submitters would be sent their VRs before the Father's Day promo was fulfilled. It's another example of how they tell us whatever they think sound's good at the time to get us off the phone, but it never plays out the way they say. I'm wondering how many pre-order VR submitters are still waiting? (Assuming the estimation that this forum represents 1%). I've been so wrapped up in the Gear S2 portion, it's hard to keep up with the VR submissions.
    Meesh7688 and mikeyt99 like this.
    06-21-2016 09:14 PM
    I got my vr today (sorry to those who pre-ordered that haven't gotten theirs yet) I submitted June 3rd for the fsthers day promo and got it today and for people who just got theirs remember to tick the unknown sources setting on site we are installing from something other than play store cause I was having trouble installing samsung milk vr from the oculus app but once I ticked the unknown sources it downloaded fine

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-21-2016 10:55 PM
    I'm excited but I feel really bad. It's been 7 days and I just got tracking info and it says it will be here on the 23rd. I feel bad for everyone who has been waiting/:
    06-22-2016 12:51 AM
    I've read back a few pages and also the OP....
    Can't seem to figure out where to go for the free VR promo... everywhere says it's long been over, but I still see commercials...

Can anyone fill me in? Sorry in advance if all this has been answered, it's 1am and i did my best reading back

Thanks much
    06-22-2016 03:08 AM
    I've read back a few pages and also the OP....
    Can't seem to figure out where to go for the free VR promo... everywhere says it's long been over, but I still see commercials...

Can anyone fill me in? Sorry in advance if all this has been answered, it's 1am and i did my best reading back

Thanks much
    The free VR promo is here: Samsung Promotions

Good luck waiting from a couple of days to a couple of months, looking at some posters here.
    06-22-2016 06:12 AM
    So guys been thinking(yes that was the smell of burning rubber)

If the father’s day VR submissions are being fulfilled before the GS7 launch submissions. (and they are)

Then the new AT&T free gear S2 promo orders will be fulfilled BEFORE US us VerizonWireless.com GS7 submissions.
    Because as we all know now Brightpoint works of the “top of the pile”

Im at work now, so I cant go surfing around to try and figure out the way AT&Ts promo works.

SO if I could get the smart mob working on this that be great (mmmkaay)

Figure out if the AT&T free gear S2 promo is run through Samsung using the channels we know they are using for our promo. (PL->BP)

Or (hopefully) they just get it in store.

Bonus points for the person who can find a forum of AT&T gearS2 promo people chatting(for us to raid later)
    06-22-2016 08:22 AM

If the father’s day VR submissions are being fulfilled before the GS7 launch submissions. (and they are)

Then the new AT&T free gear S2 promo orders will be fulfilled BEFORE US us VerizonWireless.com GS7 submissions.

Im at work now, so I cant go surfing around to try and figure out the way AT&Ts promo works.

Figure out if the AT&T free gear S2 promo is run through Samsung using the channels we know they are using for our promo. (PL->BP)

Bonus points for the person who can find a forum of AT&T gearS2 promo people chatting(for us to raid later)
    My brother works for AT&T and 2 of my other brothers work for them as well(they work for DIRECTV who is apart of AT&T now) I think I can find something out for you
    06-22-2016 08:26 AM

You may not want to hear this, but it's likely that the ATT promotion is such that THEY give you the watch... My mom has ATT and when Verizon was running the VR/S2 promo, ATT was running a Galaxy Tab/VR promo. She ordered her S7 and received the Galaxy Tab with her phone. Also, it wasn't an either/or promotion. She got the Tab with her phone then registered for the VR (using the same promo system we used) and got it several weeks later. That VR is now sitting in my home office because my 60+ yr old mom has no use for a VR... lol
    06-22-2016 08:35 AM
4,281 ... 149150151152153 ...