05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 150151152153154 ...
tools
    You may not want to hear this, but it's likely that the ATT promotion is such that THEY give you the watch...
    Thats exactly what I WANT to hear.

If we share the supply stream with AT&T through Bright point, That will be super bad.
    devdog91 likes this.
    06-22-2016 09:00 AM
    Below is the offer details from the ATT website. Not positive but it appears you get the watch when you get the phone, since it specifies that if you return your phone within 14 days without the watch you will owe $199 discount price. If it was going through the same process as the Verizon deal, they would wait till after the 14 day return period to send out.

Offer details

Samsung Gear S2 Offer: Offer ends 07/21/16. Smartphone: Must buy any Samsung Galaxy smartphone on AT&T Next® agreement with qualified monthly wireless service plan (voice and data). AT&T Next: Requires eligible installment agreement and service. If service is canceled, remaining installment agreement balance is due. Down payment may be required. Tax due at sale. See att.com/next for details. Watch: Requires new 2-year wireless agreement with qualified service (add to select existing plans for $10/month, or minimum $30/month on a new eligible plan). Requires Samsung account, pairing with compatible smartphone (sold separately) with 1.4GB RAM, Android 4.4+, and Samsung Gear application for activation updates, application downloads and to route calls, text messages, and third party app. notifications from smartphone to Gear S2. Restrictions apply. For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy devices. For a list of compatible smartphones, please visit: samsung.com/gearS2. Early Termination Fee (att.com/equipmentETF): After 14 days, up to $150 on watch. Return/Restocking: If return smartphone within 14 days without watch, will owe $199.99 discount. Restocking fee $35 each applies. Limits: Purchase limits apply. Bundle pricing may not be combinable with credits, discounts, and offers.

GENERAL WIRELESS SERVICE: Subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca). Services not for resale. Deposit may be required. Credit approval, activation/upgrade (up to $65 each), other fees, monthly, overage, other charges, usage, and other restrictions per line apply. Pricing and terms subject to change and may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Coverage and service not available everywhere. You get an off-net (roaming) usage allowance for each service. If you exceed the allowance, your service(s) may be restricted or terminated. Other restrictions apply and may result in service termination.
    Aushoj likes this.
    06-22-2016 09:13 AM
    So I made a comment on June 8th that I just got off the phone with Prize Logic (Shelby: 248-663-8806, in case anyone wants to Frank Rizzo him), and said that I would receive tracking info on the 10th, and that I should receive the S2 somewhere between the 13th-17th. Well no dice! Status hasn't changed and there's nothing in FDM. So I called PL out on it, and they said, "Hi Bennett, thank you for following up. We do see that your submission is currently in process to receive the gear s2 watch. Going to look into a status update this afternoon". This was on Monday, and the sleezeballs have yet to follow up. I did some catching up on here, and did what some of you have done. Filed a complaint with the BBB against all three companies.
    Aushoj, devdog91 and wheresmys2 like this.
    06-22-2016 09:26 AM
    So I made a comment on June 8th that I just got off the phone with Prize Logic (Shelby: 248-663-8806, in case anyone wants to Frank Rizzo him), and said that I would receive tracking info on the 10th, and that I should receive the S2 somewhere between the 13th-17th. Well no dice! Status hasn't changed and there's nothing in FDM. So I called PL out on it, and they said, "Hi Bennett, thank you for following up. We do see that your submission is currently in process to receive the gear s2 watch. Going to look into a status update this afternoon". This was on Monday, and the sleezeballs have yet to follow up. I did some catching up on here, and did what some of you have done. Filed a complaint with the BBB against all three companies.
    Shelby is who setup my swap since they sent me the wrong thing and then said it could be 4 more weeks...
    06-22-2016 09:37 AM
    I received BBB emails stating that my complaint was sent to Samsung and Prizelogic so far. Still pending Verizon.

Prizelogic did reply with:
    "Due to the success of this promotion, fulfillment delays caused by inventory shortages have been experienced. We apologize for the delay and have expedited your request with the fulfillment company."

We'll see if this makes any difference but I wont hold my breath.
    devdog91 and Aushoj like this.
    06-22-2016 10:32 AM
    I received BBB emails stating that my complaint was sent to Samsung and Prizelogic so far. Still pending Verizon.

"Due to the success of this promotion, fulfillment delays caused by inventory shortages have been experienced. We apologize for the delay and have expedited your request with the fulfillment company."

I only had time to file one complaint so I made it against Samsung who's technically the "owner" of this promotion. I did reference everyone else involved in the complaint though. Ultimately the success of failure of this promotion is in Samsung's hands. Just because you outsource something doesn't mean you have no responsibility over it...
    devdog91 likes this.
    06-22-2016 10:47 AM
    I only had time to file one complaint so I made it against Samsung who's technically the "owner" of this promotion. I did reference everyone else involved in the complaint though. Ultimately the success of failure of this promotion is in Samsung's hands. Just because you outsource something doesn't mean you have no responsibility over it...
    I totally agree with you. Prize logic or bright point may be the one who messed up but this is Samsungs promotion and they should be holding either accountable and focusing on making sure their customers are satisfied.
    devdog91 likes this.
    06-22-2016 10:51 AM
    and have expedited your request with the fulfillment company.".
    I would love for them to prove that one little part.
    06-22-2016 11:03 AM
    hung out with a chat bot for a min at the AT&T site.

Asked about the free S2, asked about in store pick up or a website to fill out paperwork.

he/she/zee/it replied

Sure, in the order Summary, we will see the option if you can pick the devices up the store or have them shipped by tomorrow, I can gladly help you with this process and take advantage of this great offer

Then I asked about where it would ship from and then then chat bot broke or the translator software into whatever savage language didnt help. and got no where.

Personally I'd love to get out of my contract with Verizon and go to AT&T and FINALY get my watch.

Please let me know how those BBB things go.(Ill join the brigade tomorow, Been super bussy)
    06-22-2016 11:24 AM
    hung out with a chat bot for a min at the AT&T site.

Asked about the free S2, asked about in store pick up or a website to fill out paperwork.

he/she/zee/it replied

Sure, in the order Summary, we will see the option if you can pick the devices up the store or have them shipped by tomorrow, I can gladly help you with this process and take advantage of this great offer

Then I asked about where it would ship from and then then chat bot broke or the translator software into whatever savage language didnt help. and got no where.

Personally I'd love to get out of my contract with Verizon and go to AT&T and FINALY get my watch.

Please let me know how those BBB things go.(Ill join the brigade tomorow, Been super bussy)
    Only catch I see on the AT&T promo is that you're required to activate it at $10/mo. Can't run just Bluetooth like the Verizon promo.
    06-22-2016 11:50 AM
    Only catch I see on the AT&T promo is that you're required to activate it at $10/mo. Can't run just Bluetooth like the Verizon promo.
    Maybe that's why their Gear S2 promotion is running smooth maybe.
    06-22-2016 12:24 PM
    Im waiting for a, Well see Verizons CDMA and AT&T is GSM so production of the GSM cause international bla bla bla
    06-22-2016 01:08 PM
    Maybe that's why their Gear S2 promotion is running smooth maybe.
    Most likely it's the fact that Samsung/Prizelogic/Brightpoint have absolutely nothing to do with the promo... Had the Verizon promo been setup the same (VZW sends the watch with the phone) it likely would have been much more successful.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-22-2016 01:11 PM
    I did what I read others have done after receiving the VR and not the S2 which is file a BBB complaint against Prize Logic. I just filed it yesterday afternoon and received an email directly from Prized Logic today saying they would send me the S2 and that they would be sending me a return label for the VR. So it appears the BBB complaint is working so far.
    06-22-2016 01:11 PM
    I did what I read others have done after receiving the VR and not the S2 which is file a BBB complaint against Prize Logic. I just filed it yesterday afternoon and received an email directly from Prized Logic today saying they would send me the S2 and that they would be sending me a return label for the VR. So it appears the BBB complaint is working so far.
    Until they get the VR's back and tell you it will possibly be another 4 weeks to get the watch...
    06-22-2016 01:12 PM
    I didnt have any issues with my order bought the phone on 6/10 was approved on 6/12 and recieved my vr today
    06-22-2016 01:30 PM
    I posted the offer details on page 152 of this thread, you also have to put the watch on a 2 year contract, so if you decide to cancel it "early termination fees". Verizon is month to month, and $5 per month if you activate, but as you said with Verizon you also have the Bluetooth option with no additional fees.
    Wiseguy32 likes this.
    06-22-2016 01:35 PM
    I posted the offer details on page 152 of this thread, you also have to put the watch on a 2 year contract, so if you decide to cancel it "early termination fees". Verizon is month to month, and $5 per month if you activate, but as you said with Verizon you also have the Bluetooth option with no additional fees.
    Verizon has the better deal for sure, unfortunately you have to actually have the watch to get that deal... lol That deal isn't doing a dang bit of good for most of us...
    whholder and Meesh7688 like this.
    06-22-2016 01:41 PM
    Until they get the VR's back and tell you it will possibly be another 4 weeks to get the watch...
    Yeap, PL said "4 weeks or sooner"
    06-22-2016 02:18 PM
    06-22-2016 02:22 PM

Interesting how the Prize Logic response just overlooked the fact the promotion was on a first come first serve basis, but that the "first comers" have been left on the bottom of the pile.
    wheresmys2 and Aushoj like this.
    06-22-2016 02:22 PM
    I didnt have any issues with my order bought the phone on 6/10 was approved on 6/12 and recieved my vr today
    Yours is the Father's Day Promo. It seems to be fine for you guys, so congratulations. Those of us in the first submission portion of the first (pre-order) promo are the people who can't seem to get our items shipped.
    Another Name likes this.
    06-22-2016 03:00 PM
    Samsung offer status page updated today. First time since mid April. Although it has said this before...

Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route.
    wheresmys2 and Another Name like this.
    06-22-2016 03:00 PM
    Samsung offer status page updated today. First time since mid April. Although it has said this before...

Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route.
    Lol. Mine still says shipping date pending... (after having already received the wrong items and them being sent back...)
    06-22-2016 03:06 PM
    So, I did a little digging yesterday before work. I wanted to see what the BBB complaints had been for Samsung & Verizon recently. Btw, I also had confirmation emails from the BBB for Samsung & PL, but nothing from Verizon. Odd thing is...You can read Samsung's details of most complaints, but Verizon doesn't show a single detail. Just lists of dates of filings. Almost like they don't want you to see how they scr*w people over.
    So, I take it PL is back in the ballgame after Monday's hissy fit? I guess Samsung said, "get yer a$$*s back to work!"
    06-22-2016 03:07 PM
4,281 ... 150151152153154 ...