05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 151152153154155 ...
    So here was the response to me from PL in regards to the complaint I made with the BBB. They are totally trying to say they are not to blame. How about all the lies they have told us to get us off the phone and buy themselves more time. This company is totally incompetent.Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-prizelandroid.jpg
    06-22-2016 03:09 PM
    At least 60 pages ago (I'm going to go hunt), someone posted about PrizeLogic having a meeting where the speaker discussed lawsuits...basically (if I remember correctly), it was about them shielding themselves from responsibility. I'm going to see if the Speaker was either Jake or Adam. brb....
    06-22-2016 03:39 PM
    So here was the response to me from PL in regards to the complaint I made with the BBB. They are totally trying to say they are not to blame. How about all the lies they have told us to get us off the phone and buy themselves more time. This company is totally incompetent.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PrizeLAndroid.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	272.5 KB 
ID:	230607
    That's why I filed one against Samsung. Samsung "hired" Prizelogic and Brightpoint for this. Prizelogic can only be responsible for processing it all just like Brightpoint can only be responsible for shipping. Both have obviously failed in that regard but that's why I went after the big boss of it all. It's Samsung's promotion, Samsung's product, and Samsung is who assigned these two incompetent companies to handle the promotion. There's really no way Samsung should be able to claim their hands are clean IMO.
    mike279456 and Another Name like this.
    06-22-2016 03:41 PM
    I filed with all three companies. Verizon was the one who settled first. Don't think they even had settle with me as it was a Samsung promotion. The only reason while I filed against all three companies was because they were all blaming each other, and I didn't know who was at fault.
    oks10 likes this.
    06-22-2016 03:55 PM
    Found it! EddieChi posted it on approx. page 93
    Adam Rubin is the head of legal department for Prize Logic who was also one of the keynote speakers for:

American Conference Institute's Annual Summit on:
    Digital Advertising Compliance: Sweepstakes, Social Media and Promotions.
    Practical tools for maintaining legal and regulatory compliance for all your social media and promotional practices
    and the topic of prizelogics workshop at this summit happened to be-

"Reducing Legal Risks and Advertisers’ Liability Through Effective Monitoring of Online Contest Submissions and User Generated Content" directed by Adam Rubin, SVP Legal Affairs for Prize Logic

AND I Found this: https://www.ftc.gov/about-ftc/bureau...mer-protection
    06-22-2016 04:15 PM
    So, a small part of the conference info presented had to do with outlining your promo language to avoid problems. Here are a couple of the problems listed:
    Calculating the risks associated with modifying the rules after the sweepstakes or promo once it has started
    o Avoiding social media crises
    I think it may be time to create a social media crisis. I've been blasting them for a while, but I think if we make a joint effort, it may further the 'crisis'. Thoughts?
    06-22-2016 04:30 PM
    I took it to social media about a month and a half ago, and I got the same canned responses from them all. At the time there were only a couple other people on their page complaining, so it didn't have much impact on them. Maybe it would work if everyone jumped on board at the same time? Keep us updated. You'll get a like from me.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-22-2016 04:53 PM
    K, my first posts are going to be on Facebook: Samsung Support, Samsung Mobile, PrizeLogic, and Verizon Wireless. My screen name is Iwant Mygear. Like me as much as you can and/or post along with me for extra punch.
    06-22-2016 05:01 PM
    Iwant Mygear commented on Amazon.com's photo.
    This will only work if Amazon ships it. If you're planning on Samsung to ship your Gear S2, you're in for a long haul. March pre-orders still haven't been filled. Over 3 months of waiting and nothing!

Iwant Mygear commented on Verizon's link.
    Help! I pre-ordered my Galaxy S7 in March. It's been over 100 days and I still don't have my Gear S2? What gives, Verizon? Want to help? Get me my Gear S2 or stop advertising promos that aren't going to be fulfilled! Very, very unhappy customer!

Iwant Mygear commented on Samsung Mobile's photo.
    I have been waiting for over 100 days for Samsung to ship my Gear S2. I am told to be patient, but don't you think 100 days is patient enough? I Want My Gear S2!

Iwant Mygear commented on Verizon Wireless Small Business's link.
    I would like to say that I pre-ordered a Galaxy S7 in March and I still have not received my Gear S2. 103 days and nothing. When am I going to get my Gear S2?

Iwant Mygear updated her status.
    I'm wondering why I haven't received my Gear S2?

A very distraught Verizon/Samsung customer who cannot get their Gear S2 sent to them.

Iwant Mygear replied to comment.
    The pre-order promo for Gear VRs has not yet been fulfilled, yet they are shipping the Father's Day promo VRs. 2 weeks? Your pre-order people have been waiting for over 3 months!!! Ridiculous.

Iwant Mygear commented on Prize Logic Bait & Switch.
    I've been waiting for 103 days for my Gear S2 to be shipped. This promo was supposed to be First Come/First Served, but it has been anything but! Samsung/PrizeLogic's answer is to be patient. Meanwhile, they ship to the last submitters and leave us hanging! Absolutely the worst customer service ever!
    mikeyt99 and TammyH66 like this.
    06-22-2016 06:30 PM
    Made another sock for Twitter too so if you start there too let me know...
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-22-2016 06:31 PM
    I got my vr today (sorry to those who pre-ordered that haven't gotten theirs yet) I submitted June 3rd for the fathers day promo and got it today and for people who just got theirs remember to tick the unknown sources setting on site we are installing from something other than play store cause I was having trouble installing Samsung milk vr from the oculus app but once I ticked the unknown sources it downloaded fine

Posted via the Android Central App
    hey jus got my VR today thanks guys for all the help...
    06-22-2016 06:55 PM
    Made another sock for Twitter too so if you start there too let me know...
    K, I'm on. Same....Iwant Mygear
    06-22-2016 07:37 PM
    Verizon responded on FB with a lovely, caring comment:
    Let's get this cleared up, Iwant. Samsung is the party that was offering the free Gear 2, while supplies lasted. We recommend reaching out to them regarding this issue. If you have any questions regarding your wireless services please just let us know. - Marty
    06-22-2016 07:44 PM
    Lol! We know the while supplies lasted part is bs
    oks10, wheresmys2 and Another Name like this.
    06-22-2016 07:50 PM
    Ok so Twitter...we'll need a hash tag an a pic so...

Somthing fun funny quirky...sexy?(but not too sexy)

How bout this

#Carpalphilia. (Not a real thing) (yet) (that I can find)

We tweet pictures of our naked wrists at Samsung/Verizon.

Make the pics fun.

Maybe a wrist and a candle.
    Wrist and a box of chocolates.
    Wrist with a tennis bracelet half off.
    A wrist being shaved?(maybe too sexy)
    A wrist bound with rope/leather (really pushing it)

Just off the top of my head...

Then ask them if this is what they want? Or is this what it takes to get my watch?

Oh and is there a wikipedia author out there? There's no entry for wrist fetish or "Carpalphilia"

That wiki page needs to be in place first if we do this.

Am I crazy or good idea?
    06-22-2016 08:54 PM
    Oh and make the wiki page or urban dictionary entry say.

"Previously undiscovered until early 2016 when a conspiracy of Verizon and Samsung executives where found to prevent people from getting smartwatches."
    Another Name and wheresmys2 like this.
    06-22-2016 08:58 PM
    Where's Jolan when we need him! LOL
    I'm totally out of the loop on this one. Great idea tho'
    06-22-2016 09:12 PM
    As I mention in another thread, even when you get the vr the six games may not be there. And every company points the finger at the other.

The vr is a cheap replacement for the s2 they were also offering.

It's trivial compared to the $791 bogo they offered and are taking their sweet time about.
    06-22-2016 09:16 PM
    whereismys2, I found you on Verizon and on Samsung Mobile. I don't think Samsung Mobile ever reply to comments. But Samsung Mobile USA does
    06-22-2016 09:19 PM
    Another, thanks! I will hit it again tomorrow.
    06-22-2016 09:44 PM
    • Preordered S7 Edge *gold* end of February
    • Eagerly following tracking...to wrong address
    • "miss" delivered on 3 separate orders...
    • Fedex moving at speed of snail...finally delivers phone 3 weeks later
    • Promises I'm still eligible for S2 promotion

Since I can't apply without the phone serials and what not I'm just hoping for the best. I'm actually approved about a week after submitting which is now a month since the phone shipped. Fast Forward to about 2 weeks ago and I was at my breaking point. I sent emails to Verizon, Samsung, and Prizelogic telling them how I was going to solve the problem.

Just this past Friday I received my VR after weeks of emails and calls(they don't return calls) I was told the "location code" bull. I'm incredibly disappointed with the VR after playing 1 game of the 6 odd free ones. So I put in my BBB complaint and after I disputed the charge with Verizon, and you can complain all you want about Samsung this...Prizelogic that...but the truth is I don't give two f***s about Verizon. Cause thats how I was treated anytime I tried to resolve this. After about 2 days of emails I received a response:

Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-screenshot_2016_06_22_22_04_49.png

I hope this helps anyone, and I'll keep everyone posted about the swap.
    mike279456 and wheresmys2 like this.
    06-22-2016 10:06 PM
    Is there a watch or time phobia?

#chronophobic? Lol (I kill my self somtimes)
    06-22-2016 10:31 PM
    So, I just got my GearVRs, and I submitted on 6/8, sorry about the people who have been waiting a couple of months Hope you get them soon!

When I tried to redeem my $50 worth of VR content, I called the number on the back of the card that is in the box (PrizeLogic), so I called Samsung, they transfered me back to PZ's number, and when I called back, Samsung said that you have to go to them to help, and now I am on hold with Samsung... Stay tuned!
    Before I start, I forgot to tell you, I couldn't find the games in the Oculus store when I signed in, and I tried signing out and back in, and that didn't work, so that's why I called the # on the back of the card in the box.

Well, I forgot to update you guys, so after I held for a couple of minutes, I should have stayed on the line, but I was so excited playing in VR, so what I did is just hung up the phone, and just filed a ticket with Oculus.

What I got is a canned response (probably) to check if the IMEI and MAC address is correct, and if not, call the # (PZ), and I feel like they don't even know about PZ making you call Samsung for support, and going for a loop making people hate Samsung and/or PrizeLogic.

I thought that I would be good if I just contacted Oculus, and they could just even just put the bundle in my account... I'm still having fun with the free content, but I wish I got the bundle of games so I can have more fun! (I really hope Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is in the bundle, love that game!)
    flintlock likes this.
    06-22-2016 10:40 PM
    joesf2003, I had similair situation but I hadn't file BBB. PL FB solve it for me, sended me return label and when they get VR the will ship S2.
    And said S2 will take "4 weeks or sooner". Just heads up
    06-22-2016 10:55 PM
    Providing an update for you guys, I'll just go ahead and post a timeline.
    June 13th: I purchased my S7 Edge from an AT&T Store.
    June 14th: I submitted an Offer Claim to the Samsung website, it got approved a few hours later that same day.
    June 21st: There was a package being delivered to me with the shipper's address: Plainfield, IN, US
    June 22nd: The status updated from 'Shipping Label Created' to 'In Transit', expected delivery is June 24th from 11:30 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
    Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-fpgirt3h.jpg
    So, 8 days for shipping information and 2 days for delivery.
    It took 10 days for mine to be shipped. I should be super stoked, but I'm not. I'm upset because you guys haven't received yours yet. WheresMyS2, where can I rant? I wanna get you guys your Gear S2's.
    06-22-2016 11:23 PM
4,281 ... 151152153154155 ...