05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 153154155156157 ...
tools
    Just filed my complaint against PL. I just copied the complaint and resolution that I used against Samsung. Hopefully it speeds things up a bit...
    06-24-2016 08:22 AM
    I think I might just file a complaint against them as well then. It's been a few days since I filed the complaint against Samsung and I'd rather them not take the full 14 days allowed to respond... If they do that then I could still be waiting 4 weeks for my watches. I actually submitted the day after you.

Out of curiosity, what "complaint type" did you select?
    A delivery complaint.

Somewhere on planet earth!
    06-24-2016 08:23 AM
    OMG! OMG! FDM shows a pkg to MEEEE from Brightpoint with a label created!! Please, please let it graduate to an actual shipment & arrive on my doorstep. Why, oh Why did I not file a BBB complaint weeks ago when I considered it? I am convinced that this is in response to the BBB filings. Either way....it's potentially almost over!!!! WooHoooo! (and turn up yer volume!)
    When mine showed up last week the label was printed on a Friday and it was on my doorstep the following Thursday. Granted it was the wrong items, but there wasn't a huge delay between printing the label and shipping.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-24-2016 08:24 AM
    Mine is due to arrive today was shipped yesterday, I did not file any complaint but did contact Samsung, prizelogic, and Verizon explaining what I had been through. Never got call back from anyone like promised but now have a watch that will be here in next 3 hours according to fed ex.
    06-24-2016 08:25 AM
    That's not the T&C that I had from Verizon. I ordered on 3/9, but while you could go online to sort of hold your place in line, you could not actually begin your submission until 3/11 (the day they officially released the Galaxy S7 (or so I was told). I was shipped my phone on 3/11, so I was just thrilled that I made it under the wire as a 'pre-order' (I'm laughing at my own stupidity as I type this). My T&C was the exact one that is on the status page now (God, I better go make a copy), except it didn't have the March 19 addendum at that time. I find it incredible that they are sticking with the 'ran out of stock for the post 3/18 submitters' story. I swear I think PrizeLogic lost some of the submissions for 3/11 & 3/12. I've determined that no matter what....I'm leaving Verizon, paying off my phones & when I purchase new phones, they will NOT be Samsung phones! Never, ever, again.
    I was the same as you pre ordered could not fill out my form until 3/11 and was so worried about getting it in on time....what a fool I was. I gave up on my fight though. Maybe I should make a complaint to the BBB that they sent me used watches. The funny thing is I tried to wear one of the used watches for a day and I am a 5'1" women with very small hands and wrists and after all of this I had to take it off, it was way to heavy and too big for my wrist. My husband likes it so far. Was not worth the stress or the wait.
    06-24-2016 08:30 AM
    I was the same as you pre ordered could not fill out my form until 3/11 and was so worried about getting it in on time....what a fool I was. I gave up on my fight though. Maybe I should make a complaint to the BBB that they sent me used watches. The funny thing is I tried to wear one of the used watches for a day and I am a 5'1" women with very small hands and wrists and after all of this I had to take it off, it was way to heavy and too big for my wrist. My husband likes it so far. Was not worth the stress or the wait.
    I'm 5'9 & built like a middle-aged lumberjack (in a dress, of course), but....I tried them on at BestBuy months ago. I don't think I will have a problem, but lots of people have said the bands made their wrists hot due to the material. I just ordered an adapter that will let me use regular watch bands...not sure if that will help on small wrists, tho'. http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...NNIqlfof9nGccg
    TammyH66 likes this.
    06-24-2016 08:43 AM
    Good to see some movement for some of you. I may finally start to see some progress on my end. The BBB complaint for Verizon was finally sent 2 days ago. Verizon replied last night with a number to call the Executive Office of Verizon Wireless. Unfortunately their hours are 11:00 am to 8:00 pm local time to me. I will have to wait until I get out of work to call. Maybe Verizon will finally step up and send the S2 themselves or at minimum offer some perk for my troubles.

Nothing on FDM yet.
    06-24-2016 08:56 AM
    I would definitely file a complaint that they sent you used watches. That's really crappy on their part to make you wait this long only to get a used item...
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-24-2016 09:04 AM
    Still no movement for me today! Nothing in FDM, Status is still pending...etc.
    06-24-2016 09:07 AM
    Mine is due to arrive today was shipped yesterday, I did not file any complaint but did contact Samsung, prizelogic, and Verizon explaining what I had been through. Never got call back from anyone like promised but now have a watch that will be here in next 3 hours according to fed ex.
    When was your label created?

06-24-2016 09:10 AM
    Still no movement for me today! Nothing in FDM, Status is still pending...etc.
    My status is still pending as well... Even though I received them (wrong items) on the 16th... I'm not sure if the status page is just THAT off or if the first package that came to me wasn't actually "my gift"...
    06-24-2016 09:11 AM
    Yesterday :-) it was due to be delivered tomorrow and it is going to be here today instead. I'm in PA too btw
    chrisdaman77 likes this.
    06-24-2016 09:16 AM
    Hey guys, I think we have proven the old saying "Misery loves company". 5 out of 6 of the "Top Liked" from the member shoutout section at the top of the page are on this thread.
    06-24-2016 09:18 AM
    I'm 5'9 & built like a middle-aged lumberjack (in a dress, of course), but....I tried them on at BestBuy months ago. I don't think I will have a problem, but lots of people have said the bands made their wrists hot due to the material. I just ordered an adapter that will let me use regular watch bands...not sure if that will help on small wrists, tho'. Stainless Steel Watche Band Strap Connector Adapter for Samsung Gear S2 RM 720 | eBay
    Woah you found the adapter on ebay? Neat. Which one did you opt for?
    06-24-2016 09:19 AM
    I'm 5'9 & built like a middle-aged lumberjack (in a dress, of course), but....I tried them on at BestBuy months ago. I don't think I will have a problem, but lots of people have said the bands made their wrists hot due to the material. I just ordered an adapter that will let me use regular watch bands...not sure if that will help on small wrists, tho'. Stainless Steel Watche Band Strap Connector Adapter for Samsung Gear S2 RM 720 | eBay
    Thank you maybe I will try it.
    06-24-2016 09:28 AM
    I just filled out the BBB Complaint against Samsung, I guess I should fill one out against Prizelogic and Brightpoint. I won't fill one out against Verizon because I wrote a complaint to their executive offices and they called me back and offered to send me the watches and stupid me said no because I had tracking information at that point and thought it would be wrong to do that.

Prizelogic sent me a return shipping label to return the (2) watches that I think may have opened and played with by Brightpoint. I was not going to send them back because I did not want to wait at least another month after waiting over 3 months. But since mine is not comfortable for me anyway and I am not wearing it, I will send mine back for them to replace it. This way I will get a brand new one and if I decide not to wear it I can give it away or sell it.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-24-2016 09:33 AM
    OMG! OMG! FDM shows a pkg to MEEEE from Brightpoint with a label created!! Please, please let it graduate to an actual shipment & arrive on my doorstep. Why, oh Why did I not file a BBB complaint weeks ago when I considered it? I am convinced that this is in response to the BBB filings. Either way....it's potentially almost over!!!! WooHoooo! (feel free to dance w/ me!)
    THis music has me in the mood to dance! CELEBRATE!
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-24-2016 09:38 AM
    I wonder what their pick-up time is.

06-24-2016 09:44 AM
    I wonder what their pick-up time is.

Here's the tracking info from the package I got to give you an idea.
    Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-untitled.png
    06-24-2016 09:53 AM
    Woah you found the adapter on ebay? Neat. Which one did you opt for?
    I did not order the band, just the 'connector'. I actually ordered 2...a silver and a black. It was $13 and free shipping, so I'm not out much if they are cheap and break. Samsung's was going to be $45 by the time I paid for VAT & shipping, so I figured a knockoff from China was my option.
    06-24-2016 09:57 AM
    I did not order the band, just the 'connector'. I actually ordered 2...a silver and a black. It was $13 and free shipping, so I'm not out much if they are cheap and break. Samsung's was going to be $45 by the time I paid for VAT & shipping, so I figured a knockoff from China was my option.
    Good call. I have the connector in my cart right now, as well as a band and a screen protector, but I am hesitant to check out until I know a watch is on it's way.

I'm wondering if this watch band will integrate nicely with the band adapters

Any thoughts people of the forum?
    06-24-2016 10:02 AM
    Good call. I have the connector in my cart right now, as well as a band and a screen protector, but I am hesitant to check out until I know a watch is on it's way.

I'm wondering if this watch band will integrate nicely with the band adapters

Any thoughts people of the forum?
    Check it out.... http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...p-adapter.html

oops, I mean here: They show that band & it looks nice! http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ur-straps.html
    06-24-2016 10:08 AM
    Certainly, I think I'll order then. Hopefully by the time the adapter and band come from overseas, I'll have the darn watch. But who knows :-) Thank you for the links. Congrats on the shipping info btw.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-24-2016 10:20 AM
    My wait is finally over. 3/9 submitted 6/24 received.
    How do you make the personal watch faces?
    wheresmys2, Aushoj and Up Down like this.
    06-24-2016 10:24 AM
    My wait is finally over. 3/9 submitted 6/24 received.
    How do you make the personal watch faces?
    https://mrtimemaker.com/users/jeWcSuwo8O
    Aushoj and devdog91 like this.
    06-24-2016 10:29 AM
4,281 ... 153154155156157 ...