05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 157158159160161 ...
tools
    Woo hoo on truck for delivery. Still anxious to see what is in the box. Find out in about 9 hours I suppose.

Somewhere on planet earth!
    wheresmys2 and Up Down like this.
    06-29-2016 06:13 AM
    So, Conspiracy Theory Wednesday: Yesterday when I spoke with a Verizon Executive, (very nice person, btw), when we discussed that I had been waiting for over 100 days, she said that she thought that Samsung had been waiting 'until the 90 days had passed'. I questioned what she had said & she said something again about the 90 days so they couldn't be returned. While I have no idea at all what this means, perhaps some of you have a theory? I will admit, I have a strong Southern accent & I don't always 'catch' what people say if they talk fast (and, yes, I'm married to a guy with a Boston accent...makes for some interesting conversations! LOL), but I'm pretty sure I heard her correctly...Samsung was waiting for the 90 days to pass.
    Thoughts?
    mikeyt99 likes this.
    06-29-2016 06:51 AM
    But that would require having had possession for 90 days by the end user is my thoughts on this.

06-29-2016 07:29 AM
    Agreed. I would fight the 90 days thing. I'd show them my tracking and when I actually received the product and say..um no...I haven't had the watch for 90 days.

I think Verizon just looks for apples on a peach tree to shut us up.
    06-29-2016 08:04 AM
    Maybe they mean you have had the phone for 90 days so cannot return it and still get the watch. Problem is, a LOT of late submitters got their watches before the 90 day window
    wheresmys2 and chrisdaman77 like this.
    06-29-2016 08:10 AM
    I must admit that I am a bit paranoid based on Tammy's experience. Until I have the watch in hand I don't know that I would refuse an offer from Verizon. I would definitely be willing to trade it in if I did finally receive the one from Prizelogic.

I do think someone needs to step up and do something regarding the way the promotion was handled. A real explanation of what happened would be enough. A Samsung store credit wouldn't hurt either lol.

At least it looks like this is finally reaching its end though.
    I am so happy that my friends here are finally receiving their watches after over 3 months. Now because I was honest and did not let Verizon send me one, I am sitting and waiting for Prizelogic to replace the used one they sent me. They are telling me it could be another month (I made a BBB complaint). We will see what happens.
    wheresmys2 and mikeyt99 like this.
    06-29-2016 08:19 AM
    I am so happy that my friends here are finally receiving their watches after over 3 months. Now because I was honest and did not let Verizon send me one, I am sitting and waiting for Prizelogic to replace the used one they sent me. They are telling me it could be another month (I made a BBB complaint). We will see what happens.
    Can you get back in touch with Verizon & ask to take them up on their offer after you explain that you were sent used (and defective?) items?
    mikeyt99 likes this.
    06-29-2016 08:22 AM
    Can you get back in touch with Verizon & ask to take them up on their offer after you explain that you were sent used (and defective?) items?
    I have an executive at Verizon's phone number that I now have been dealing with. She is calling this guy Shelby at Prizelogic to tell him another month is unacceptable but they did not offer to send me a watch. I can't blame them, when I complained to Verizon I had many problems with promises they made for my four lines besides the watches...they offered to send me the watches and I saw they were on the way so I turned that down. They did give me instead a free month of service (about $200 and said that when I activate the watches they will not charge me activation fees and give me a another small credit. It is not the $600 the watches were worth but it was nice of them (the watches are only worth $400 now that we waited so long lol). I feel like a pig asking them after all that to now send me a watch on top of it. At least my husband is using his and enjoying it.
    mikeyt99 and wheresmys2 like this.
    06-29-2016 08:28 AM
    Oh and who was the sender of the email?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Took about 2 days to get the email with the eCert for $200. Sender was samsungprizelogicsupport@programheadqtrs.net
    06-29-2016 08:30 AM
    So, Conspiracy Theory Wednesday: Yesterday when I spoke with a Verizon Executive, (very nice person, btw), when we discussed that I had been waiting for over 100 days, she said that she thought that Samsung had been waiting 'until the 90 days had passed'. I questioned what she had said & she said something again about the 90 days so they couldn't be returned. While I have no idea at all what this means, perhaps some of you have a theory? I will admit, I have a strong Southern accent & I don't always 'catch' what people say if they talk fast (and, yes, I'm married to a guy with a Boston accent...makes for some interesting conversations! LOL), but I'm pretty sure I heard her correctly...Samsung was waiting for the 90 days to pass.
    Thoughts?
    Yeap So that exec thought you’d have to hold on to the phone for X days to get the watch, kinda like what Verizon did for the bogo. But nope! The terms and conditions say nothing about that. And we have evidence that some very last in people have had their watches for less than the 90 days.

Verizon don’t know nothin’

So update on me: 16 weeks and Nothing! yeay!
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-29-2016 09:44 AM
    Yeap So that exec thought you’d have to hold on to the phone for X days to get the watch, kinda like what Verizon did for the bogo. But nope! The terms and conditions say nothing about that. And we have evidence that some very last in people have had their watches for less than the 90 days.

Verizon don’t know nothin’

So update on me: 16 weeks and Nothing! yeay!
    Whew! You're alive! I was starting to worry about you. I don't remember, did you submit any BBB complaints?
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-29-2016 10:04 AM
    They got my VR now let's see when I get Gear S2.
    06-29-2016 10:41 AM
    They got my VR now let's see when I get Gear S2.
    Did you email them asking about the turnaround?
    06-29-2016 10:50 AM
    Never got an email but just checked my Samsung BBB complaint:
    Samsung has contacted Prizelogic regarding their concerns. As per Prizelogic, the consumer did not qualify due to the location code on their receipt reflecting an in-store purchase. Since reaching out, he has provided valid information and his gifts are being replaced with S2s. We apologize for any inconveniences and delays the customer may have experienced with this case. For further inquiries, please have customer contact Samsung at 888-480-5675 between the hours of 9AM and 6PM EST, Monday through Friday. Thank you
    So, PL told Samsung the same BS they told me despite not a single person at PL saying location code was an issue over multiple phone calls prior to the gifts shipping... I'm not even sure how to respond as far as accepting or rejecting the response...

Update: I rejected because of this bit:
    Since reaching out, he has provided valid information and his gifts are being replaced with S2s.
    Not once did PL ever reach out to me regarding this information and I never provided any information outside of the original claim. So this is just an outright lie.
    06-29-2016 11:21 AM
    Never got an email but just checked my Samsung BBB complaint:

So, PL told Samsung the same BS they told me despite not a single person at PL saying location code was an issue over multiple phone calls prior to the gifts shipping... I'm not even sure how to respond as far as accepting or rejecting the response...

Update: I rejected because of this bit:

Not once did PL ever reach out to me regarding this information and I never provided any information outside of the original claim. So this is just an outright lie.
    Good going! I did the same thing (rejected) for the same reason...They were not truthful in their response. BBB needs to know that they are not even taking this seriously...just answering with whatever sounds good. Although....they did change my status today. Now it is this (I got the watches yesterday):
    Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route
    OMG, a bug just flew in from outside & landed next to me. I squashed it with the Verizon "Activate Your GearS2" ad. How very appropriate....Gotta love me some bug guts!
    oks10 and mikeyt99 like this.
    06-29-2016 12:06 PM
    Whew! You're alive! I was starting to worry about you. I don't remember, did you submit any BBB complaints?
    I must be the oldest now, 3/9 mid afternoon submission!

And yeah as a kind of "For science!" experiment I did not do the BBB thing you guys did. (I was/ am super busy) (now I totally regret not doing it)

Gonna wait till Friday to see what happens.
    oks10 and wheresmys2 like this.
    06-29-2016 12:15 PM
    I must be the oldest now, 3/9 mid afternoon submission!

And yeah as a kind of "For science!" experiment I did not do the BBB thing you guys did. (I was/ am super busy) (now I totally regret not doing it)

Gonna wait till Friday to see what happens.
    I think that is about the only thing that works. I would have hoped they'd ship them all out after they realize the sh*t storm on the horizon with the BBB complaints rolling in.
    wheresmys2 and mikeyt99 like this.
    06-29-2016 12:33 PM
    Good going! I did the same thing (rejected) for the same reason...They were not truthful in their response. BBB needs to know that they are not even taking this seriously...just answering with whatever sounds good. Although....they did change my status today. Now it is this (I got the watches yesterday):
    Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route
    OMG, a bug just flew in from outside & landed next to me. I squashed it with the Verizon "Activate Your GearS2" ad. How very appropriate....Gotta love me some bug guts!
    Lol. Were you "Close this complaint out, I don't give a damn about the thing anymore."? Or is that someone else on here? haha
    mikeyt99 likes this.
    06-29-2016 12:55 PM
    Did anyone happen to file a complaint against Brightpoint?? They're not accredited but they're in the BBB system and you can file a complaint against them.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-29-2016 01:02 PM
    Lol. Were you "Close this complaint out, I don't give a damn about the thing anymore."? Or is that someone else on here? haha
    Too funny! Nope, that was not me. You know me by now...Do you honestly think I could respond to them using those few words? Mine was a mini-novel & I think it shut me down before I finished what I was
    06-29-2016 01:08 PM
    Not that anyone asked, but...I'm waiting for my nails to dry...
    One day in: My favorite thing by far is the phone. I love making D*ck Tracy calls from my wrist.
    Not so impressed: Texts. You have to create (up to 160) and use those. Not able to just answer someone by typing.
    The bluetooth is working great. I'm not going to activate my watch to get a new phone number. Didn't want to hassle with the forwarding scenario that some had described with having 2 numbers.
    The band connecters & a regular band work well. I can't wait to get a 'girl' band. I only have a black leather band & it's comfy but not so cute.
    All in all....it's better quality than I thought it would be. I'm actually enjoying it immensely. Can't wait for everyone to get theirs!!!!!
    chrisdaman77 and mikeyt99 like this.
    06-29-2016 01:16 PM
    One day in: My favorite thing by far is the phone. I love making D*ck Tracy calls from my wrist.
    Not so impressed: Texts. You have to create (up to 160) and use those. Not able to just answer someone by typing.
    The bluetooth is working great. I'm not going to activate my watch to get a new phone number. Didn't want to hassle with the forwarding scenario that some had described with having 2 numbers.
    The band connecters & a regular band work well. I can't wait to get a 'girl' band. I only have a black leather band & it's comfy but not so cute.
    All in all....it's better quality than I thought it would be. I'm actually enjoying it immensely. Can't wait for everyone to get theirs!!!!!
    Glad you are enjoying yourself. I need to get the band connectors when I finally get mine. Where did you get them?
    06-29-2016 01:53 PM
    What's wrong with 'boy band' lol.

wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-29-2016 02:06 PM
    You should be able to reply using T9 texting.
    Glad you are getting some use out of it after all your troubles.
    06-29-2016 03:32 PM
    Lol. This is at the bottom of the BBB complaint message to PL...
    What is the next step?
    The Business has asked for more time to respond to this complaint.
    There is no action for you to take at this time. We will contact you when we next require your input.
    I still haven't heard anything from PL since calling BS on the email they sent me privately. Funny how they didn't want to communicate through the BBB site... I might need to shoot an email to the BBB about that.
    06-29-2016 03:47 PM
4,281 ... 157158159160161 ...