05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 159160161162163 ...
tools
    Thanks for the info, the phone being on would not be a problem with me, I never turn it off, just an occasional restart to reset everything. I've had to do a restart on the watch as well, it was going a little crazy on me, the restart did the trick.
    I decided not to activate my cellular on my watch, my main purpose for the watch is to preread messages and the like, I need the screen on my phone too much to really "ditch it" And given the battery on the watch isn't stellar....I do wonder what the call time on it would be anyway.

Still, the idea of hooking up a Bluetooth hands free to my watch and not having my phone on me for calls is rather appealing. Just for the cool factor.
    06-30-2016 10:48 AM
    What's interesting is that they shipped those VR's to me almost 2 weeks ago yet my status is still delivery pending...
    06-30-2016 10:52 AM
    What's interesting is that they shipped those VR's to me almost 2 weeks ago yet my status is still delivery pending...
    So when they shipped the used watches to me the status changed to where there was a tracking number a few days after I already got the used watches. After I complained that they were used and sent me a return label for them the status went back to Shipping Pending.
    06-30-2016 10:56 AM
    So when they shipped the used watches to me the status changed to where there was a tracking number a few days after I already got the used watches. After I complained that they were used and sent me a return label for them the status went back to Shipping Pending.
    Huh. That's probably the most intelligent thing that's happened throughout this entire promotion! Lol.
    06-30-2016 10:57 AM
    Just noticed mine changed as well to that.

Somewhere on planet earth!
    06-30-2016 11:13 AM

Did you get your watches?
    06-30-2016 11:21 AM

huh ok so at least two other peoples status change changed to that.

just checking to see if its still de rigueur to do the mass change and that the status page is still not reflecting any thing in reality
    06-30-2016 11:38 AM
    Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment.
    Shipping Date Estimate: 5/8/2016

My status after returning VR

PS: The shipping company has yet to receive this batch, but [they] mentioned to us that there are around 1,700 devices. We note that yours is apart of these 1,700
    06-30-2016 11:59 AM
    okay, so went in to ATT store, grabbed
    2 s7 edge,
    2 gear s2 watches,
    2 galaxy tab E's,
    2 cases,
    2 screen protectors,
    2 wireless charge pads, and just got fedex shipping confirmation for
    2 vr's
    total spent was
    $1003.77 (I had to pay tax on free items full price since I live in CA, if you live in a tax free state your total would come to like 900 bucks o_O)
    essentially got the watch and tablet free with att
    also got the bogo on the edge phones of course
    and then like half off on the accessories etc.
    vr's through samsung...there are so many promos going right now its wild
    so this x2 basically
    NOTE: My fedex tracking only says "label created for the VR's) I filed it with samsung plus on 6/24 accepted on 6/28 and was sent tracking info today 6/30)
    Attached Thumbnails Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-img_1551.jpg  
    06-30-2016 12:57 PM
    Do those tabs have to have their celular modems activated as a monthly charge for your account?

Nice haul btw.
    06-30-2016 03:14 PM
    Looks like my saga is finally ending. Wifey told me I received a box from fed-ex and FDM confirms. Here's to hoping it is new.

I hope Aushoj and anyone else still waiting receives theirs soon.
    06-30-2016 03:21 PM
    So i was a 3/11 submitter (i think, it has been so long) i received my stuff on the 14th of june. On July 1 I am sending my watch back to samsung for repairs. 8-12 hours of battery life is simply unacceptable.
    06-30-2016 03:36 PM
    I woke up to a surprise this morning....my phone was reset...completely factory reset with it sitting on a blue 'begin setup' page with some kind of writing (korean?) and I had to make it go to english. I finally have my phone back and 90 days of texts, but that's it. my pics, videos are all gone. I'm getting ready to go figure out how to get my gift cards that were held in Samsung Pay to show up again. This is absolutely the most aggravating. Can't help but wonder if it has to do with my refusing their BBB response. I had to agree to a mega page EULA from Samsung just to get it to reload. Anyone else having this issue? Oh....and Aushoj...my status changed yesterday to exactly what yours is saying. Even tho' I have the watch.
    Aushoj and mikeyt99 like this.
    06-30-2016 03:40 PM
    Did you get your watches?
    Yes yesterday.

wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-30-2016 05:29 PM
    Looks like my saga is finally ending. Wifey told me I received a box from fed-ex and FDM confirms. Here's to hoping it is new.

I hope Aushoj and anyone else still waiting receives theirs soon.
    Forgot to add, submitted 3/11. Did file BBB complaint. I am now home and watch is charging. Now I need to find a 007 watch face.
    wheresmys2 and chrisdaman77 like this.
    06-30-2016 06:50 PM
    Fingers crossed the rest of us get labels created tomorrow...
    06-30-2016 06:56 PM
    Well as of June 30th no S2 gear. I'm at the 16 weeks mark. I filed a complaint with BBB on Samsung and Verizon. So on June 28th Samsung Tier 2 emailed me stating I will receive gift in 4 weeks due to pending shipment. At this point I give up. Lesson learned is unless it comes with what your buying just don't trust word of mouth.
    06-30-2016 09:50 PM
    Well as of June 30th no S2 gear. I'm at the 16 weeks mark. I filed a complaint with BBB on Samsung and Verizon. So on June 28th Samsung Tier 2 emailed me stating I will receive gift in 4 weeks due to pending shipment. At this point I give up. Lesson learned is unless it comes with what your buying just don't trust word of mouth.
    No joke... My wife's friend went and bought a S7 with AT&T and walked out with the phone and a free Gear S2... She was nice and didn't talk too much about it bc she knows we've been waiting since March... Never again Verizon, never again...
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-30-2016 10:08 PM
    Submitted for Verizon Gear S2 watch on 3/9. Status changed to "Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date Estimate: Pending" soon after. Received email from Samsung Promotions on 5/5: "Congratulations on your new Samsung Gear S2! After you receive your product in the mail, don't forget to activate it." Received another email from Samsung Promotions on 5/18: "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved. We will ship yourSamsung Gear S2 to the mailing address you provided when registering for this Offer." They also informed me of shipping in May and possibly "Summer 2016" (at least they attached a year to it). I requested a status update from PrizeLogic over a week ago and still no response.

This is nuts. Whether or not I ever see my Gear S2, I'm done with Verizon/Samsung promotions and will not ever let them sway my purchasing decision again.

BBB is my next step.
    wheresmys2 and Up Down like this.
    06-30-2016 10:47 PM
    End of the business week & never received any comms from Samsung about getting me properly verified for a Gear VR. So excited to contact them again!
    07-01-2016 06:26 AM
    okay, so went in to ATT store, grabbed
    2 s7 edge,
    2 gear s2 watches,
    2 galaxy tab E's,
    2 cases,
    2 screen protectors,
    2 wireless charge pads, and just got fedex shipping confirmation for
    2 vr's
    total spent was
    $1003.77 (I had to pay tax on free items full price since I live in CA, if you live in a tax free state your total would come to like 900 bucks o_O)
    essentially got the watch and tablet free with att
    also got the bogo on the edge phones of course
    and then like half off on the accessories etc.
    vr's through samsung...there are so many promos going right now its wild
    so this x2 basically
    NOTE: My fedex tracking only says "label created for the VR's) I filed it with samsung plus on 6/24 accepted on 6/28 and was sent tracking info today 6/30)
    Wow basically instant acceptance.. must be nice lol. Maybe I ruined my odds by submitting the same day I purchased the phones. Ridiculous. Nice purchase list though!
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    07-01-2016 06:29 AM
    Good morning everyone. Hopefully everyone wakes up to a label in FDM.

07-01-2016 06:39 AM
    Good morning everyone. Hopefully everyone wakes up to a label in FDM.

Well, I sure as hell didn't... Hope the rest of you have a better start to your morning than me...

What really sucked was opening FDM to find a new tracking number today, then opening it up and it being something my wife ordered from Amazon last night...
    chrisdaman77 likes this.
    07-01-2016 08:11 AM
    How long after Prizelogic said they would expedite the shipping did you get a tracking number? Just curious.
    07-01-2016 10:00 AM
    How long after Prizelogic said they would expedite the shipping did you get a tracking number? Just curious.
    Who are you asking? I haven't received any tracking from them since them saying it would be expedited.
    07-01-2016 10:28 AM
4,281 ... 159160161162163 ...