05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 167168169170171 ...
tools
    Who did everyone complain on which Samsung Branch I have already filed one on Prizelogic but I would like to file one on Brightpoint and Samsung as well cause 4 months waiting is just ridiculous.
    devdog91 likes this.
    07-25-2016 05:51 PM
    Who did everyone complain on which Samsung Branch I have already filed one on Prizelogic but I would like to file one on Brightpoint and Samsung as well cause 4 months waiting is just ridiculous.

Samsung Electronics of America HQ is who I filed mine to. I didn't bother with Brightpoint but I did file one on PL.
    07-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Samsung Electronics of America HQ is who I filed mine to. I didn't bother with Brightpoint but I did file one on PL.
    Prizelogic has requested more time to respond and so far I think Samsung just got mine this morning. I got that teir 2 bs when I called themy yesterday so nope done 4 months is ridiculous.
    07-26-2016 07:36 AM
    Does your wife not like it because it is way too big and bulky for a lot of ladies? Because I do not like it either and am thinking of selling mine and either getting the new Samsung Fit (I have the original Samsung Fit) or getting a higher end fitness one.
    I had bought her a fitbit back when it was looking like I may not see them. She likes it better and a lot smaller.

Somewhere on planet earth!
    TammyH66 likes this.
    07-26-2016 10:47 AM
    Add me to the list of women who find the S2 too big and bulky. I rarely wear it because it feels so clumsy.

I went so far as to buy the Samsung strap adapters (from Germany) and bought a short leather band. It helped, but still not great.

I think my S2 is heading to my nephew's wrist. I have to admit that I'm disappointed.
    07-26-2016 04:02 PM
    Hey everyone, hope most people have received their watches by now from the original vzw launch promo.

Relieved to finally report that 4-months after submitting i finally have the watch in hand. It was quite painful but was able to work with the PrizeLogic facebook owner to get it squared away. After was weeks of asking for updates and being told "check in next monday" i finally blew up in anger with them (her?) threatening to submit BBB cases for all parties involved. 2 days after that, PL was able to get the shipping company to overnight the watch to me.

Hope others find similar luck with their BBB cases and/or reaching out to the Prizelogic facebook rep.

/wait

edited to add: thanks for all those who posted their experiences and updates in this thread. It was a HUGE help for me to know i was not the only person in this situation and it was only because of others having success with writing the facebook user known as Prizelogic that prompted me to try that option. Thanks again everyone!
    07-26-2016 04:16 PM
    Hey everyone, hope most people have received their watches by now from the original vzw launch promo.

Relieved to finally report that 4-months after submitting i finally have the watch in hand. It was quite painful but was able to work with the PrizeLogic facebook owner to get it squared away. After was weeks of asking for updates and being told "check in next monday" i finally blew up in anger with them (her?) threatening to submit BBB cases for all parties involved. 2 days after that, PL was able to get the shipping company to overnight the watch to me.

Hope others find similar luck with their BBB cases and/or reaching out to the Prizelogic facebook rep.

/wait

edited to add: thanks for all those who posted their experiences and updates in this thread. It was a HUGE help for me to know i was not the only person in this situation and it was only because of others having success with writing the facebook user known as Prizelogic that prompted me to try that option. Thanks again everyone!
    So far looking good for me if they live up to their word Samsung and Prizelogic both messaged me through the BBB saying it will be fulfilled this week. Here's hoping that this nightmare will finally be over.
    whholder and devdog91 like this.
    07-26-2016 04:49 PM
    Add me to the list of women who find the S2 too big and bulky. I rarely wear it because it feels so clumsy.

I went so far as to buy the Samsung strap adapters (from Germany) and bought a short leather band. It helped, but still not great.

I think my S2 is heading to my nephew's wrist. I have to admit that I'm disappointed.
    You would think at this point Samsung could make a smaller version for women, I did like the original Samsung Fit so maybe I will get something like that.
    devdog91 likes this.
    07-28-2016 07:47 AM
    Anyone still waiting?
    07-29-2016 08:01 AM
    Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-05c25540-a5a2-0132-e44e-0e7954aeedc0-1-.jpg
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    07-29-2016 09:01 AM
    I am kinda, for my bogo the S7 bogo rebate now..

I finally was approved and It says that its "Good news. We are getting your reward ready for the mail."

and that was 2 weeks ago...

ahh memories!
    07-29-2016 09:03 AM
    I am kinda, for my bogo the S7 bogo rebate now..

I finally was approved and It says that its "Good news. We are getting your reward ready for the mail."

and that was 2 weeks ago...

ahh memories!
    Wow I got that weeks ago. Once I got that message it took around 2 weeks to get it. Nice thing was I was able to transfer to checking account.

Somewhere on planet earth!
    07-29-2016 10:14 AM
    Memories for sure, oh God... Will this ever be put to rest?
    07-29-2016 01:30 PM
    Are we all sorted out with the gifts?
    devdog91 likes this.
    07-31-2016 07:03 PM
    Are we all sorted out with the gifts?
    Appears all is well. Goodbye folks. It was nice having some company on the ride.
    devdog91 and wheresmys2 like this.
    08-01-2016 01:31 AM
    Happy Monday everyone. Even though I finally got everything, I still wanted to say hello.
    08-01-2016 08:59 AM
    I am going to design a watchface in near future, if anyone interested let me know.
    TammyH66, devdog91 and terryb99 like this.
    08-01-2016 10:20 AM
    I've been enjoying a Harley Davidson watch face I found on Mr.Time Maker. I wish that I could tweak it though. Let me know what you decide to do!
    08-01-2016 03:37 PM
    You can customize watch faces on mrtimemaker website. In fact, you can make your own too.
    I am going to design a watch face similar to Montblanc TimeWalker Urban e-Strap on GearWatchDesign program.
    devdog91 likes this.
    08-02-2016 10:38 AM
    Is it still going or no?

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-02-2016 11:06 AM
    I'm not sure, but it sure is quiet these days.
    08-02-2016 12:37 PM
    I'm not sure, but it sure is quiet these days.
    Just checjed, ended jul 14..dang

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-02-2016 12:43 PM
    I am going to design a watchface in near future, if anyone interested let me know.
    Here is a site that has the beta software, if you haven't seen this yet.
    Design (Gear Watch Designer) | SAMSUNG Developers. Seems like it has more options that MrTIme.
    devdog91 and Another Name like this.
    08-02-2016 03:33 PM
    So, it's looking like it's truly over? TammyH66, aren't you still looking for the replacement watch?
    Thank you, thank you to all my fellow Threaders...I am so happy that you were here...providing information, support, & camaraderie during this wild trip we found ourselves on. Glad it's over, but I will miss our daily rituals. I know it sounds mushy, but in the end, it seems that life is about those who pass in & out of our lives & make a difference. Each one of you made a difference.....and I thank you. All the best to each of you!
    08-03-2016 06:28 AM
    So, it's looking like it's truly over? TammyH66, aren't you still looking for the replacement watch?
    Thank you, thank you to all my fellow Threaders...I am so happy that you were here...providing information, support, & camaraderie during this wild trip we found ourselves on. Glad it's over, but I will miss our daily rituals. I know it sounds mushy, but in the end, it seems that life is about those who pass in & out of our lives & make a difference. Each one of you made a difference.....and I thank you. All the best to each of you!
    That is exactly how I felt. We were all in it together. I got my replacement watch 2 weeks ago and they sent me two replacement watches one for me and one for my husband....They really had no clue what they were doing. I am now going to try to sell my watch because it really is not comfortable for me.

I am still going to check in here every now and then to say hello and see how everyone is doing. If anyone finds another site or place to do this let us know. Thank you all for being there through this crazy ride.
    08-04-2016 07:35 AM
4,281 ... 167168169170171 ...