05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    Is it possibly because I filled that information out once, before I knew I had to have to Mac code, so I went back a few days later when I got my phone? I believe the first time I tried I put my address in but a few days later all I did was enter the email, did it possibly save my address with that email and that's why it didn't ask again?
    I believe this is exactly what happened.
    03-23-2016 12:21 PM
    Just wanna chime in. I was worried I wouldn't get mine because someone else's name/address is on the ATT bill and I used my name and address to fill out the form. Both of our addresses were on the receipt but only her name is on it. I just got my approval letter from Samsung this morning! So there is hope!
    Mine is the same case. My address is different from that on the Receipt when i bought the phone. It doesn't matter to them where they are shipping. As long as IMEI and MAC address has been verified, all is good.
    03-23-2016 12:22 PM
    I believe this is exactly what happened.
    I really hope I put the correct address in the first time lol. Do you by chance know about how long until I get an email? Because it says approved when I check the status. And was the Netflix promotion only for tmobile?

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-23-2016 12:23 PM
    I really hope I put the correct address in the first time lol. Do you by chance know about how long until I get an email? Because it says approved when I check the status. And was the Netflix promotion only for tmobile?
    It seems people with a ship date seem to have gotten an email but people with just approved and no date did not. I have no date with preparing for shipment.
    03-23-2016 12:25 PM
    First one I submitted on 3/11 got approved today with a ship date of 4/18
    Second one submitted 3/17 also approved today with ship date pending.
    03-23-2016 12:27 PM
    I don't remember entering my address either. My ship date is 4/1 also got an email with my netflix code.
    03-23-2016 12:36 PM
    For you guys and gals getting shipping dates between April 1st and May 8th, when did you submit your receipts for the promotion?
    Submitted mine on the 13th, location code error. Resubmitted on the 16th. Approved today, ship date May 8th
    03-23-2016 12:42 PM
    I just spoke with the rebate company. They said there is 'an email issue' whereby they are sending emails that claim the applied for gift (the S2) will be sent the VR headset instead. She said this is a widespread issue but that the S2 I applied for on the 11th of March will be sent April 18th. Hope this helps!
    I'm hoping this is the case with mine, thanks for the heads up!
    03-23-2016 12:47 PM
    Anyone on Verizon who opted for the gear S2 get a shipping date yet? All I see for my submissions is approved but shipping date pending.
    03-23-2016 01:09 PM
    I have an update on people who were asking about the Netflix codes and the purchase of two phones. Yesterday I received an email saying my VR was shipping and here is your Netflix code. I checked the website and it showed that both phones were approved and the VR was shipping out for both on April 1st. I send in web submission this morning about 10:00 asking about the two phones since in the rules it states one code per qualified submission. They just sent me another email with another Netflix code. So you can get one per phone. Between these two phones and the two Note 5 phones I traded in I now have $407.00 on my Netflix account.. LOL. Since I am still on the 7.99 plan that means my Netflix will last about 4 years even with a price increase. That's like 5 years I will have not paid for Netflix. Good job Samsung.
    teristark likes this.
    03-23-2016 01:10 PM
    Same her

03-23-2016 01:11 PM
    Between these two phones and the two Note 5 phones I traded in I now have $407.00 on my Netflix account.. LOL. Since I am still on the 7.99 plan that means my Netflix will last about 4 years even with a price increase. That's like 5 years I will have not paid for Netflix. Good job Samsung.
    I have a ton of money in my Netflix account too (and have been using it for free for nearly 2 years). I got several codes through buying some prepaid phones at Radio Shack a while back, then I have gotten another 4 years of codes from these T-Mo/Samsung promos. At the $7.99 rate, I'd have nearly 7 years but assuming they change it to $9.99, it's still almost 5 years that I have left.

Assuming they offer a similar deal on the Note 6 when it comes out, I'll be doing that too. Keep getting the codes while I can...
    03-23-2016 01:26 PM
    Anyone on Verizon who opted for the gear S2 get a shipping date yet? All I see for my submissions is approved but shipping date pending.
    I am in the same boat. Mine was approved today for both my S7 and S7 Edge.
    03-23-2016 01:31 PM
    same, it says my submission is approved. I don't even remember entering in an address???
    03-23-2016 01:31 PM
    I just received my second email for my second T-Mobile device including the second Netflix promo code. When I try to enter the Netflix code on my account it says it has already been used? Are they preventing them from being stacked on the account somehow or did I get a code that was bad?
    03-23-2016 01:32 PM
    I just received my second email for my second T-Mobile device including the second Netflix promo code. When I try to enter the Netflix code on my account it says it has already been used? Are they preventing them from being stacked on the account somehow or did I get a code that was bad?
    I was able to stack them fine. Received first code yesterday and 2nd one just now.
    03-23-2016 01:34 PM
    Just checked my account again and it did stack, not sure why I got the error message before.
    03-23-2016 01:39 PM
    Just checked my account again and it did stack, not sure why I got the error message before.
    I had the same issue with mine at first even though they were different codes. I keyed one in early this morning and one this afternoon. At first it did not show it. I had to close out my browser on my phone and log back into my account to see it update.
    03-23-2016 02:04 PM
    Status
    Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date estimate: Pending

How long do you supposed until that will change to a shipping date?

03-23-2016 02:10 PM
    Status
    Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date estimate: Pending

How long do you supposed until that will change to a shipping date?

its random, some people ordered after me and got a shipping date, some people before me and still are pending. It doesn't look like they are following a specific format, its just random
    03-23-2016 02:25 PM
    Breakup of the Best Deal that I got -
    S7 Edge Jump T-Mobile - $35/month. 1 year - $420
    Freebies - netflix ($120), Gear VR bundle ($150), 1st usage of samsung Pay - Wireles charger ($50 comparwble to $20 atleast) and $30 Nike card. Total roughly around $320.

When Switching to another new phone after 1 year - Money spent - $100. And then the new deal takes over again.

COOL!!!!!
    03-23-2016 02:35 PM
    its random, some people ordered after me and got a shipping date, some people before me and still are pending. It doesn't look like they are following a specific format, its just random
    Has anyone received shipping date for S2 from Verizon, I noticed a few of "shipping dates pending" from VZW but do not recall seeing any actual dates for the S2 yet....

"...Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date estimate: Pending"
    03-23-2016 02:40 PM
    One of the gear vrs came just now with FedEx.
    vamsiguduru likes this.
    03-23-2016 02:56 PM
    Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date estimate: xx/xx/xxxx !!
    Shipping date in a few days!!
    Still no e-mail from them with any codes though. I hope they are all in the box with the VR goggles.

Went by the Samsung factory store in Singapore yesterday and played with all the new toys...
    Had a VR roller coaster with moving chairs, a real Harley Motorcycle, "ski slope".... was pretty real!
    Hope they keep the content coming... has great potential.
    03-23-2016 03:10 PM
    Ordered Gear S2 on the 11th. Recieved email today. Expected ship date April 18th
    03-23-2016 03:11 PM
4,281 ... 1516171819 ...