Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

Ballardc

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I got an email stating that my gear VR will be shipped by April 18th but I was trying to get at gear S2 does anyone know if that's a generic email or if I'm going to get the gear VR or the gear S2

compddd

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
I submitted my first submission on March 18th, and submitted my 2nd one today.

Both were just approved now. I chose VR for the first submission and the $100 Samsung GC for the 2nd one. Getting approved same day I upload is pretty nice.

Now to see if we get the Netflix codes as promised.......

vbsoulpole

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Also got my approval today. Also for those on T-Mobile who were wondering, the Netflix credit is applied in the form of one full year of the $11.99 plan. So, for those of us on the $7.99 plan, it'll be more like 15 months free(or 30 months for us since we got 2 S7 Edges).

James Jackson10

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I properly entered my information (IMEI and MAC) on my S7 Edge and went to the Samsung Promotions page in order to get my promotional gift of the Gear VR. However, on their "check your status" page, I still am not getting a positive confirmation.

This is the exact phrase I'm getting...not too encouraging!
"
Your submission is currently under review."​

May we start a thread so we can all see who has been successful in getting a "you're registered and a Gear VR is coming to you in 2 weeks" type of reply?

Thanks.

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Gear VR claim approved and shipping on 04/01. Also received the NETFLIX Code for 1 year membership and got an extra free month for returning to Netflix. Today is just my day. Yohooo!!!!

saratogag35

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
On samsung promotions it was updated to approved and says "shipping date:pending". But a few mins ago I got a notification from UPS My Choice that I have a 1 pound package from Sunnyvale California, with overnight delivery to be delivered tomorrow. Anyone else?

Posted via the Android Central App

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
On samsung promotions it was updated to approved and says "shipping date:pending". But a few mins ago I got a notification from UPS My Choice that I have a 1 pound package from Sunnyvale California, with overnight delivery to be delivered tomorrow. Anyone else?

Posted via the Android Central App

Woah, great tip! I have a ship date of 4/1 and when I logged in there's a package being sent next day air.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance