I am still waiting for S2 :P
    Anyway, did anyone found any good bands for S2?
    08-04-2016 12:17 PM
    I am still waiting for S2 :P
    Anyway, did anyone found any good bands for S2?
    No help from the BBB complaint??
    08-06-2016 01:15 PM
    No help from the BBB complaint??
    I was joking, I got S2 day after I filed BBB.
    08-06-2016 08:58 PM
    It's been 6 months for me. I had a VR headset delivered the same week as my pre-ordered phone.
    Never made it to my house. Instead it was shipped back.
    Found out nearly 2 months later. Apparently it was damaged in shipping. I was then told many absurd things like call the post office, call UPS, I was even transferred to UPS by one clueless rep. They don't even know they use Fedex?
    Another one told me to file a police report. I'm not kidding.
    Then I finally got through to an actual supervisor who sort of made things happen, but it still required a follow up call with a different Samsung rep to file a claim with Fedex and the wheels were put in motion. (this after waiting 3 months)
    Even got a new tracking number. I was so excited! Finally I get to see what Lil Wayne is talking about in the commercials!
    Nope. Sent it to the wrong side of the country. I live in Florida but somehow this was shipped to California.
    Of course, the next few reps told me to call Fedex, as if that would help.
    I have since been escalated 3 more times to "Level 2 support" which I have seen on this forum to be nothing more than a get off my phone loser you get nothing sort of tactic. So now 6 months later I still don't have it, and the 10 hours + I have wasted on the phone just give me more of a drive to not give up, but seriously, this has to be my last Samsung product purchase...
    08-06-2016 11:13 PM
    It's been 6 months for me. I had a VR headset delivered the same week as my pre-ordered phone.
    Found out nearly 2 months later. Apparently it was damaged in shipping. I was then told many absurd things like call the post office, call UPS, I was even transferred to UPS by one clueless rep. They don't even know they use Fedex?
    Then I finally got through to an actual supervisor who sort of made things happen, but it still required a follow up call with a different Samsung rep to file a claim with Fedex and the wheels were put in motion. (this after waiting 3 months)
    Even got a new tracking number. I was so excited! Finally I get to see what Lil Wayne is talking about in the commercials!
    Nope. Sent it to the wrong side of the country. I live in Florida but somehow this was shipped to California.
    I have since been escalated 3 more times to "Level 2 support" which I have seen on this forum to be nothing more than a get off my phone loser you get nothing sort of tactic. So now 6 months later I still don't have it, and the 10 hours + I have wasted on the phone just give me more of a drive to not give up, but seriously, this has to be my last Samsung product purchase...
    Have you tried the BBB method described in this forum? It has shown to produce tangible results unlike the customer support options.
    08-08-2016 11:49 AM
    I agree with Sammsunnged. The BBB complaint route has a much higher success rate than dealing directly with any of the vendors involved.
    08-09-2016 09:58 AM
    I was joking, I got S2 day after I filed BBB.
    Wait, while I get this hook out of my mouth....... ;-)
    Another Name likes this.
    08-09-2016 09:59 AM
    Have a shipment from brightpoint to be delivered on Tuesday.. We shall see.

At this rate I'll get the s2 when the s3 gets released.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-14-2016 03:17 PM
    Hope it's a S3 :P
    FCSC likes this.
    08-14-2016 07:29 PM
    FCSC, good luck I hope your watch comes.
    08-15-2016 12:28 PM
    Finally getting my s2 after 5 months of suffering.
    chrisdaman77 likes this.
    08-15-2016 06:32 PM
    https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrac...&cntry_code=us

FINALLY GETTING MY S2 AFTER 5 MONTHS OF SUFFERING.
    For your safety I would highly recommend deleting the link to your tracking page.
    08-15-2016 09:10 PM
    For your safety I would highly recommend deleting the link to your tracking page.
    For his safety I would highly recommend deleting the quoting of his post.
    08-15-2016 09:57 PM
    I dont think it really matters but ok
    08-16-2016 12:29 PM
    lol
    Another Name likes this.
    08-16-2016 12:29 PM
    Which is why I "x'ed" out the tracking number when I quoted it lol.
    08-16-2016 05:59 PM
    I dont think it really matters but ok
    I was thinking it wouldn't be a stretch to think that someone could attempt to call FedEx to have your package re routed to another address. Rather just be cautious
    08-16-2016 06:00 PM
    FCSC, good luck I hope your watch comes.
    Got it!

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-16-2016 10:02 PM
    I didnt got the offer. I ordered through Samsung Official website (India) But when mailed , they informed that this offer expires
    08-19-2016 08:03 AM
    So the good news is that Samsung did ship out my watch, bad news is that they shipped it to my house that unfortunately burned down back in March (we had insurance, waiting on the rebuild).

I just also upgraded to a Note 7.....I seriously hope I don't have to go through the same BS with the Fit 2...
    08-19-2016 03:12 PM
    Are we all sorted out with gifts?

How we all doing ?
    08-28-2016 07:11 PM
    Attachment 231637
    UPDATE: timeline--
    Purchased s7 edge 6/23 filed 6/24, offer approved 6/27, shipped 6/30 arrived via fedex today (even with the July 4th holiday delaying it)
    So sorry to all that have been waiting months... ;(
    I bought mine and filed mine the same exact dates as you and it is still under review for me, total of 9 1/2 weeks. Geez what's up with these guys. Glad at least you got yours
    08-29-2016 02:24 PM
    Submitted mine last week. Within two days it went from submitted to preparing gift, to now this...

Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route

however I have received no tracking information, does this mean it's not actually in route?
    08-29-2016 04:31 PM
    Most likely not yet. You should sign up with Fedex Delivery Manager. You can have it notify you when a package is being sent to you. If you wait for PrizeLogic to update your status, you will have your pkg for weeks before they post the info.
    Good Luck!
    Submitted mine last week. Within two days it went from submitted to preparing gift, to now this...

Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route

however I have received no tracking information, does this mean it's not actually in route?
    08-30-2016 08:17 AM
    unfortunately the FedEx Delivery Manager system is "unavailable" and from what I've read, it seems to always be unavailable.
    08-30-2016 11:23 AM
4,281 ... 168169170171172