05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    One of the gear vrs came just now with FedEx.
    So you got it before your April 1st shipping date? Cool
    03-23-2016 03:39 PM
    So you got it before your April 1st shipping date? Cool
    Yup. This was the one submitted 1st. Others were still stated for April fools day release. Or are they?! :'/

Haha
    03-23-2016 03:58 PM
    So an an update as well i spoke to to someone at PrizeLogic that confirmed the emails were sent in error and I was still setup for the S2 promo fwiw. She wasn't sure when or if any corrected follow up emails will occur.
    03-23-2016 04:09 PM
    So an an update as well i spoke to to someone at PrizeLogic that confirmed the emails were sent in error and I was still setup for the S2 promo fwiw. She wasn't sure when or if any corrected follow up emails will occur.
    I just got off the phone with Laquisha at Prizelogic and can confirm this as well. Their system says I was approved for the S2 Watch and WILL be recieving the watch. Some emails were sent out in error.

"Congratulations! Your submission has been approved; however because the
    purchase receipt you uploaded denotes an in-store and/or online business
    purchase, you are only eligible to receive the Samsung Gear VR with 6-game
    bundle."

...according to them, all is well with the Verizon Gear S2 promo (unless you drew #30,001).
    03-23-2016 04:19 PM
    Just checked on mine, it says Summission Approved, Shipping 4/18. Yay!
    03-23-2016 04:20 PM
    I called Prizelogic and they said for the T-Mobile people anyone who didn't submit their claim by March 17th won't be receiving a Netflix code. Yet you can go to GS7 & GS7 edge VR FAQ and it clearly says all you had to do was order by March 14th to receive the Netflix code. Nothing about submitting by a certain date.
    03-23-2016 04:27 PM
    I just got off the phone with Laquisha at Prizelogic and can confirm this as well. Their system says I was approved for the S2 Watch and WILL be recieving the watch. Some emails were sent out in error.

bundle."

...according to them, all is well with the Verizon Gear S2 promo (unless you drew #30,001).
    Ok that makes me feel better. I emailed them earlier so I'll see what they say.
    03-23-2016 04:40 PM
    Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date estimate: Pending
    03-23-2016 05:31 PM
    Yes. Thats the email. The Prize Logic representative said those errors were sent out due to an error.
    03-23-2016 07:07 PM
    I submitted mine the day after release and it now states that it is shipping in 4 weeks. I can't wait so I can finally ditch this phone and go back to my Note 4. That curved screen is driving me up a wall.
    03-23-2016 07:40 PM

bundle."

So you got the -- you are not getting the S2 but instead the Gear VR due to in-store or online business purchase? Then you called Prize Logic and they said that this actually means that you are getting the S2 and to disregard?? Can you confirm.
    03-23-2016 08:23 PM
    Mine still says preparing for shipping on April 1st but it came today.
    03-23-2016 08:27 PM
    My husband's has a ship date of 4/18 but mine is still pending. We purchased ours 3 days apart.
    03-23-2016 08:32 PM
    Ok that makes me feel better. I emailed them earlier so I'll see what they say.
    So you got the -- you are not getting the S2 but instead the Gear VR due to in-store or online business purchase? Then you called Prize Logic and they said that this actually means that you are getting the S2 and to disregard?? Can you confirm.
    After the I read the email, I called and spoke to a prizelogic rep named Lequisha. She informed me the email was an error. Rather than just accepting that generic answer and hanging up, I drilled her some more and asked what the "computer system" says. She had my file pulled up (under my email address) and it said I was approved for the S2 and will be receiving the S2, and to YES, disregard the erroneous email.
    I preordered my phone online from verizonewireless.com and I do not have a business account. No way im letting them jip me from my watch. Had no reason to upgrade from a perfectly working Note 3. The free watch was the only reason I preordered the S7 Edge.
    03-23-2016 09:03 PM
    After the I read the email, I called and spoke to a prizelogic rep named Lequisha. She informed me the email was an error. Rather than just accepting that generic answer and hanging up, I drilled her some more and asked what the "computer system" says. She had my file pulled up (under my email address) and it said I was approved for the S2 and will be receiving the S2, and to YES, disregard the erroneous email.
    I preordered my phone online from verizonewireless.com and I do not have a business account. No way im letting them jip me from my watch. Had no reason to upgrade from a perfectly working Note 3. The free watch was the only reason I preordered the S7 Edge.
    ok - in the same boat - thanks for confirming. Will be interesting to see if you end up with the VR or S2.
    03-23-2016 09:17 PM
    Mine still says preparing for shipping on April 1st but it came today.
    Was it sent via UPS?

Mine says approved but shipping date pending - but I have a notice from MYUPS I have a package enroute from California.... but I am not expecting any packages this week.......
    03-23-2016 09:18 PM
    ok - in the same boat - thanks for confirming. Will be interesting to see if you end up with the VR or S2.
    I got the same thing. When I called I got the same answer.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-23-2016 09:32 PM
    Laquisha must be the only one working today as i talked to her as well. The lines were jammed though, started 30th in the queue.
    03-24-2016 12:28 AM
    Looks like the promo stuff is arriving earlier than expected. Anyone with VZW receive their watch yet? Both of mine are approved for shipping but no date was sent. Curious if whether or not they have started actually shipping yet or if some are already in transit. Also are they coming via UPS or Fed Ex?
    03-24-2016 09:35 AM
    Looks like the promo stuff is arriving earlier than expected. Anyone with VZW receive their watch yet? Both of mine are approved for shipping but no date was sent. Curious if whether or not they have started actually shipping yet or if some are already in transit. Also are they coming via UPS or Fed Ex?
    Going to be interesting to see how long Samsung takes to fill these S2 Gear orders. Was quite a coup for Verizon to have the watch as an exclusive promotional item. I would believe that 99% of the Verizon orders chose the watch over the Gear VR because it's value is so much greater whether they wanted/needed a smartwatch or not. As someone stated earlier, I bet you'll be able to get Gear VR goggles on ebay for like $20 in the next month or so.

I purchased my Edge on 3/14, but finally got around to filling out the promotions form today. Thankfully the option for the Gear S2 watch was there. It did say that demand is so great, that delivery is pushing to May and into the summer.
    03-24-2016 09:54 AM
    I would have chosen the $100 Samsung.com GC for both my phones if I hadn't already submitted one receipt on 3/18.
    03-24-2016 09:59 AM
    I received the e-mail yesterday that I was approved for the Samsung promotion and that everything will ship on April 1st. FedEx just dropped off the package at my door and obviously it isn't April 1st LOL..Be on the lookout guys..I can finally see what the VR experience is all about..Thanks Samsung for the early shipping!!

Attached Thumbnails Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-55226.jpg  
    shane starr likes this.
    03-24-2016 12:35 PM
    VR packaging

Attached Thumbnails Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-55227.jpg  
    03-24-2016 12:36 PM
    VR packaging 2

Attached Thumbnails Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-55228.jpg  
    03-24-2016 12:38 PM
    Damn! I really hope mine hasn't shipped and I certainly hope FedEx isn't delivering I'm not home for another week and the last two Samsung shipments have been lost by FedSux (one showed as delivered and signed when no one was home).
    03-24-2016 12:38 PM
4,281 ... 1617181920 ...