Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

galaxicorn

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Just wanna chime in. I was worried I wouldn't get mine because someone else's name/address is on the ATT bill and I used my name and address to fill out the form. Both of our addresses were on the receipt but only her name is on it. I just got my approval letter from Samsung this morning! So there is hope!

NCchrisSU

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
We have 2 phones and received email with Netflix code for 1. Status says 2nd one also approved but no 2nd email.

For those who have 2 phones, did you get 2 Netflix codes?

Yes, I ordered 2 edges for my wife and I and we each got a Netflix code. I entered them both this morning for the Netflix credits. I also got the same deal last year when I got my wife the S6 edge and then later on when I got the note 5. So, I calculated it this morning... we have free Netflix until November of 2019.... Thanks T-Mobile and Samsung!! :D

sfld

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Verizon s2 submitted on the 11th now shows "Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date estimate: Pending"

jlsdnsthms

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I preordered myS7 on the 24th from T-Mobile. Got my phone on March 3rd. I submitted a screenshot from myT-Mobile.com of my order on the Samsung Promotions site. It said under review until this past Sunday, then it changed to pending approval. I got an email last night my VR should ship by April 1st & I got my Netflix code which I already redeemed :) Sucks so many people are having issues though.

gsampl4

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I submitted mine on the first day it was live.. March 3rd I believe. I have two phones and it shows two VR units shipping for me on April 1st. I did open a ticket up about the Netflix code since I only received one. We received two codes when we purchased our two Note 5's last year. According to their rules it states A Netflix Code is not redeemable or refundable for cash, is subject to applicable law, and cannot be exchanged for Netflix Gift Subscriptions. Netflix Codes are only available at a limit of one (1) per Qualifying Purchase and are non-transferrable. I read that as two Netflix codes since I purchased two S7 Edge phones but I may be wrong about it. I'll wait and see what they say.

Last edited:

FairyCute112

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
Received my approval and netflix code last night. Promo through t-mobile. VR's ship date April 1. Applied for promo March 4th.

Posted via the Android Central App

johnwashere

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I am with Verizon and filed for the free S2 smartwatch on March 15th and mine got approved pretty quickly... I even bought mine for the $299 upgrade price on business lines so wasnt sure if I would.
Anways my S2 :
Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date estimate: 4/30/2016

jfarinella

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I got an approval message today for the VR. Oh well, hoped for the SR and don't know what I'll do with the VR. Not sour grapes but a realist. I don't play games at all. Anyone want to trade a VR for an SR?

April 30th ship. Finally got the sign up to work on March 17th

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci