05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 2930313233 ...
tools
    Well April Fools it is. Checked my FedEx tracker. Wont be here til tomorrow now.
    Does the fedex del mgr show any movement on package besides "label created"... what was your ship date supposed to be in the email from samsung?

Mine states "fedex home delivery" which does not include Saturday deliveries......
    04-01-2016 01:24 PM
    Am I the ONLY person waiting on the S2 (two of them actually) but with a FedEx shipping weight of 2.0lbs??
    Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-capture.jpg
    04-01-2016 01:32 PM
    Am I the ONLY person waiting on the S2 (two of them actually) but with a FedEx shipping weight of 2.0lbs??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	222991
    Don't worry weight means nothing on the tracking number... I've had automotive exhaust that weighs 40lbs come in that was listed as 4lbs lol
    oks10 likes this.
    04-01-2016 01:37 PM
    Does the fedex del mgr show any movement on package besides "label created"... what was your ship date supposed to be in the email from samsung?

Mine states "fedex home delivery" which does not include Saturday deliveries......
    Yeah. It arrived at the Portland location this morning (4am). Nothing after that.

My email only had the tracking number.

And mines is FedEx home delivery too. :/
    04-01-2016 01:37 PM
    That istrue, some people didn't get the email with tracking number from samsung promo until after it was delivered.... although I have had a tracking number for my s2 since wed night and all it says is "label created" and then I received an email from Samsung Promotions last night saying my submission was approved and a tracking number will be sent once it ships on Apr 8th..

on fedex delivery mgr...... mine currently says:

Scheduled delivery:
    Thu 3/31/2016 by end of day

"Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel."

Shipment Facts
    Tracking number940XXXXXXXX
    Weight2.3 lbs / 1.04 kgs
    TermsNot Available
    PackagingPackage
    ServiceFedEx Home Delivery
    Total pieces1
    Shipment ID940XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    The same to me. Label created on 30, supposed delivery date today. But still nothing. And yesterday got email that I was approved and estimated shipping date is 8. And I am sitting all day today at home waiting for my s2. Fool
    04-01-2016 01:38 PM
    Nope, same thing here - I got a tracking number via FedEx Manager on Weds 3/30 saying label created and expected delivery F 4/1; then Thurs 3/31 I got an email saying mine was approved (when weeks ago I had "fulfillment pending"), then this AM the FedEx tracker shows they took delivery and now the delivery date is Saturday 4/2. Mine also says 2.3 lbs for a single S2.

....guess we'll see what I get tomorrow.

Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-capture.jpg
    04-01-2016 01:39 PM
    Don't worry weight means nothing on the tracking number... I've had automotive exhaust that weighs 40lbs come in that was listed as 4lbs lol
    Lol. Well that's somewhat good to hear. It's just weird that everyone else has had 2.3lbs exact on theirs. I haven't seen anything 2.0 yet.

Nice avatar btw!
    04-01-2016 01:39 PM
    Haha nice! Fellow Subaru owner

04-01-2016 01:41 PM
    Something not right about your scenario....there is no way a screen shot can be blurry, esp after you already had approval..... if you are waiting for the S2 I would be on the phone with preize logic if you have time to wait through their Que of 25-30 people....... If they require you to resubmit they will prob push back your delivery date to late May if you don't call them out.....
    I did resubmit a new screenshot then called prize logic. The woman I talked to said it still showed I was approved and wasn't sure why I received the email today saying my receipt was blurry. After telling her I resubmitted a screenshot and was worried I screwed something good up she put me on hold and talked to her supervisor then came back and said she looked into it and saw my original screenshot was a little blurry and she saw my new one and it was really clear and should be fine. The only way I can think the original was "blurry" was I took it on my note 5 using scroll capture so it was a really long screen shot showing the entire email receipt. This time I just sent a single shot showing the info at the top. She said it shouldn't delay my schedule shipping date. Just going to have to wait and see.
    04-01-2016 01:44 PM
    Just want my S2... UGH
    04-01-2016 01:44 PM
    Nope, same thing here - I got a tracking number via FedEx Manager on Weds 3/30 saying label created and expected delivery F 4/1; then Thurs 3/31 I got an email saying mine was approved (when weeks ago I had "fulfillment pending"), then this AM the FedEx tracker shows they took delivery and now the delivery date is Saturday 4/2. Mine also says 2.3 lbs for a single S2.

....guess we'll see what I get tomorrow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	222992
    When you got the approval email what was the date listed? At least your s2 is already in transit.

I'm only 150 miles from Indianapolis but doesn't matter if its not even in transit yet....tracking only states "label created" not sure why it stated a 3/31 delivery date on the tracking page.
    04-01-2016 01:50 PM
    My email said ship date of April 8th........what a cluster this whole Verizon S7 launch / promo with PrizeLogic has been.....
    04-01-2016 02:00 PM
    I'm curious what you all think about my likelihood of receiving the Gear S2 that I submitted for. I pre-ordered via Verizon's website and picked up the phone in-store on release day. Submitted all the paperwork on release day+1, and was approved shortly thereafter. Like some others on here, I received the email stating that I would be receiving the Gear VR instead because my receipt was linked to a business account (this despite my account being a brand new personal line of service with Verizon). Prize Logic customer service told me the email was in error, and she verified that their system showed I was receiving the S2 watch.

However, the approved message on the order status page says my ship date is 4/18, which is the same date that the above-mentioned, supposedly errant "you're getting the VR" email states as my ship date. This has me concerned that I'll be receiving the VR instead, despite having followed all the submission guidelines to the T. This whole process is a cluster, tbh,

Thoughts?
    04-01-2016 02:11 PM
    I would go by what Prize Logic told you, not the correspondence from elsewhere. It does not seem to be real accurate
    04-01-2016 02:35 PM
    got my vr gear yesterday

still never received a email with the tracking info tho , or an email stating it was delivered

fed ex is such a freakin joke, smh
    04-01-2016 03:10 PM
    So, I just googled what RLAB1 is (shown on my tracking) and found this...
    I'm going to be SO pissed if this ends up being a effing sample of baby formula.... Weight, Ship from address and reference code are all exactly the same...

Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-222991d1459535521t-gear-vr-promotion-success-failure-thread-please-post-whether-you-successful-c.jpg
    04-01-2016 03:27 PM
    Glad I went to Best Buy and they gave me everything there so I'm not sweating about when I might get it.
    WoW !

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-01-2016 03:30 PM
    F... Me... I just called the number shown on my tracking and I'm about 99% sure it is NOT the S2... They said they ship out marketing material so it's probably just a sample of something. It was a fun conversation, guy had a great sense of humor, but definitely not what I was wanting to find out... And so I wait with the rest of you... lol
    04-01-2016 03:44 PM
    So has anyone received their s2 with FedEx scheduled for today

04-01-2016 03:44 PM
    I completely understand.

While we wait, lets take a step back and remember that through all this when we all submitted for the promo, it did say 4 - 6 weeks.
    That there is correspondence stating it may be sooner, at the end of the day is simply a bonus.
    Until we get the gift in hand we really have no idea if big red folks who submitted for the s2 will actually get the s2 or the vr.
    And worrying about it really is not going to change anything at this point.
    So lets all enjoy our weekend, and our pop up "sd transferring messages" this weekend and see what transpires over the next few weeks.
    oks10 and Jtakins like this.
    04-01-2016 03:55 PM
    My email said ship date of April 8th........what a cluster this whole Verizon S7 launch / promo with PrizeLogic has been.....
    My email said Apr 8th also but just got update from Fedex.... they changed my delivery date from 3/31 to 4/2 and it is finally in transit... says it will arrive tomorrow by 3pm......

says it was picked up in Zionsville, IN at 12am last night and arrived in Indianapolis 10 min ago

Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-s2-ship.jpg
    04-01-2016 04:49 PM
    Glad I went to Best Buy and they gave me everything there so I'm not sweating about when I might get it.
    WoW !

you also aren't getting a $300 smart watch though. but enjoy I want a gear vr at some point.
    04-01-2016 04:52 PM
    got my vr gear yesterday

still never received a email with the tracking info tho , or an email stating it was delivered

fed ex is such a freakin joke, smh
    I never got an email either but this SITE listed the tracking number.

My VR was just delivered.
    04-01-2016 04:56 PM
    I never got an email either but this SITE listed the tracking number.

My VR was just delivered.
    the promo page gave you the tracking number when you check status for the VR?

Those of us with S2 deliveries tomorrow still says "shipment date -pending" on the check status page.... have read that many people recently received VR and never got any email or tracking notification at all...... if we didn't have "fedex delivery mgr" none of us would know they are enroute
    04-01-2016 05:05 PM
    actually my check status page has just changed for the first time... now changed shipment pending to Apr 8th..... although fedex says S2 will be here tomorrow by 3pm....... other S2 submissions are still pending......Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-s2-status.jpg
    04-01-2016 05:05 PM
4,281 ... 2930313233 ...