Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Also, I live in Bermuda. If I purchase the Edge S7 from my local authorized dealer, will I qualify for the Gear VR? Is it for international customers too> Or would I need to send it to my US home address?

The offer period for purchase is over for the deal.

Posted via the Android Central App

Tbs1992

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Submitted for Gear S2 on 3/8. Approved and pending ship date. Confirmed with prizelogic that I am getting the S2. Never received email. No packages on FedEx Tracking Manager yet.

glock813

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I put in one submission on 3/9 and the other on 3/11. The package is 2.3 pounds according to FedEx and it is shipping from Plainfield, IN...

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Fedex shows a package being delivered today.... from:

BRIGHTPOINT C/O TIME WARNER
TRAFFIC DEPARTMENT
501 AIRTECH PKWY
PLAINFIELD, IN US 461687408

which is 3 hrs away from me.... says by end of day.

1 of 3 S2's from Verizon .... first one submitted 3/8 second on 3/9... I am not sure if this shipment is 1 or 2 watches.... shipping says 1 package at 2.3 pounds

check status still says "date pending" and no emails at all.......View attachment 222856
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FedEx Express National Service Disruption

Last updated: March 31, 2016
FedEx Express experienced substantial flight and sort disruptions at the Memphis hub last night due to heavy rain and thunderstorms. Potential delays are possible for package deliveries across the U.S. with a delivery commitment of March 31, 2016.

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FedEx Express experienced substantial flight and sort disruptions at the Memphis hub last night due to heavy rain and thunderstorms. Potential delays are possible for package deliveries across the U.S. with a delivery commitment of March 31, 2016.

I would hope this wouldn't affect me as I live in Ohio, and unless they are stupid, no package from Indiana to Ohio should have a Memphis connection.

Jared2004

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
These come out of Indiana so I would think they would be okay. I guess mine is coming to South Dakota so I don't know why it would go through Memphis.

Up Down

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site

Dejavu all over again, same thing happened with the phone shipments around the 8th

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Dejavu all over again, same thing happened with the phone shipments around the 8th

yeap exactly and th fedex tracking updates were on the fritz for 2 days even if you weren't affected

I'm only 180 miles from Indianapolis so don't think it would go through memphis esp with a delivery date of today but who knows...... but I do not think anyone with todays delivery date has received any updates from fedex except "label created" that is why I posted the fedex notice because their tracking system went down as well with the last disruption in memphis 2 weeks ago

tydougherty

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Submitted for the S2 on March 10th. Promo site says Pending bu FEDEX has a package for delivery tomorrow 4/1. Address is the same as previously posted. I am in Florida

Jared2004

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
It's hard to figure out why some people are getting shipped and some aren't. March 9 or earlier, some have shipped and some not. March 10, some have shipped and some not.

dlupien

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I submitted for an S2 and I just had the address below pop up in my FedEx Delivery Manager .Package weight of 1.5 lbs. I haven't ordered anything recently, but think it is odd that my address would be different then the one everyone else is seeing. Anyone else have this address show up? I am located in Virginia, maybe they are using a different fulfillment company for some of the orders?

Fosdick Corporation
26 BARNES INDUSTRIAL RD N
WALLINGFORD, CT US 064921847

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Submitted for S2 on 3/16 and just had the below pop up in the FedEx Delivery Manager. I guess these things are shipping from all over... My claim status still says shipping date pending. I have to admit, I'm super excited because I had prepared myself for having to wait several more weeks. I just logged into FedEx for the heck of it today just in the off chance there was something. It actually didn't show up at first because it's shipping under my wife's name (she's the account holder so we get a state employee discount) and I hadn't added her to the alternate names yet. Shipping label was created this morning.

HARTE-HANKS
7801 NIEMAN RD
OVERLAND PARK, KS US

Jared2004

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Submitted for S2 on 3/16 and just had the below pop up in the FedEx Delivery Manager. I guess these things are shipping from all over... My claim status still says shipping date pending. I have to admit, I'm super excited because I had prepared myself for having to wait several more weeks. I just logged into FedEx for the heck of it today just in the off chance there was something. It actually didn't show up at first because it's shipping under my wife's name (she's the account holder so we get a state employee discount) and I hadn't added her to the alternate names yet. Shipping label was created this morning.

HARTE-HANKS
7801 NIEMAN RD
OVERLAND PARK, KS US

Exactly what I'm talking about. How are you getting yours shipped already when others a week before have heard nothing. Not yelling at you or anything.

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Exactly what I'm talking about. How are you getting yours shipped already when others a week before have heard nothing. Not yelling at you or anything.

No, I agree. This whole deal seems to have no rhyme or reason... I was honestly expecting to find nothing and was incredibly surprised when I did. The only other thing this could be is some random gift from Subaru that get occasionally but googling Harte-Hanks I can't find any Subaru connection but I can with Samsung.

Chris Winters

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
I had a change to call and check. They say through prizelogic that I am approve for 2 gear s2 unsure of ship date yet. Submitted on the 12th. Fedex shows nothing as of yet.

sumner929

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Like most folks, my status still says "shipping date pending" for the S2 watch. I submitted 2 claims, both on 3/10. I don't have fedex delivery manager but signed up for it and now it says I have 2 packages scheduled to be delivered by tomorrow! For each item it says weight is 2.3lbs. Seems a bit heavy, no?

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I submitted for an S2 and I just had the address below pop up in my FedEx Delivery Manager .Package weight of 1.5 lbs. I haven't ordered anything recently, but think it is odd that my address would be different then the one everyone else is seeing. Anyone else have this address show up? I am located in Virginia, maybe they are using a different fulfillment company for some of the orders?

Fosdick Corporation
26 BARNES INDUSTRIAL RD N
WALLINGFORD, CT US 064921847

I do not know if they are shipping elsewhere than from indiana but
If it is a shipment for the s2 it should be listed at 2.3 pounds....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae