05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 3839404142 ...
tools
    I know in my case it will be plenty useful. First of all I work in an emergency department at our local hospital and we're not "supposed" to be using our phones. Easy for me to hide since I am inside the nurses station behind a desk. My director and supervisors leave me alone since I am for the most part out of sight of patients but not coworkers. The ability to just look at my watch to get the notifications would be so much better in my case. Also the fact that it has s health on there is a plus for me since I try to walk as much as possible in a 10 hour shift. I usually end up forgetting my phone on my desk so tracking all of my steps would be so much easier. It may be an expensive watch that I am going to be using, whenever it gets here, for the little things I want it for but hey it was free.

Somewhere on planet earth!
    Same here, I work for the dept of defense and we aren't allowed camera phones. So a 3g watch is going to be very useful. And I'm leaving in 3 weeks for 6 months so that is another reason I'm very impatient about this.
    LanceAllan likes this.
    04-07-2016 08:31 AM
    I haven't gotten my watch yet... Can you please grant me the power to make my opinion mean something again?.... Shouldn't you be on the phone with prize logic or something?? And you still have 2 weeks until your time is up....

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge
    You have a tracking number, so nice try. I have called them. Done replying to you.
    04-07-2016 08:32 AM
    ^^^^^^
    Attached Thumbnails Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-screen-shot-2016-04-07-8.43.41-am.png  
    04-07-2016 08:44 AM
    ^^^^^^
    If we didn't eat cheesy poofs we'd be lame!
    LanceAllan likes this.
    04-07-2016 08:47 AM
    This thread is titled gear vr promotion success, but I see mostly people talking about the S2. So back to the Gear VR, mine is out for delivery today according to FedEx. Never received an email from Prize Logic with tracking or anything. I submitted on 3/11, expected shipping date was 4/18.
    LanceAllan likes this.
    04-07-2016 11:15 AM
    This thread is titled gear vr promotion success, but I see mostly people talking about the S2. So back to the Gear VR, mine is out for delivery today according to FedEx. Never received an email from Prize Logic with tracking or anything. I submitted on 3/11, expected shipping date was 4/18.
    yes thats true but the S2 was part of that promotion, so there for its part of the thread. we all are just waiting to get your prize lets all just wait together. or murder its ok too
    Wiseguy32 likes this.
    04-07-2016 11:22 AM
    I submitted 3/10 with expected ship date of 4/18 and my shipping label got created last night. Expected to be delivered tomorrow.
    04-07-2016 11:24 AM
    I'm thinking my VR got lost in transit. I haven't seen anyone else with a 4/1 estimated ship date in a while. It looks like all the devices arriving now have a 4/18 or later estimated ship date. Submitted 3/9, approval email 3/22 stated a 4/1 estimated ship date. No tracking email yet.
    04-07-2016 11:35 AM
    Submitted 3/9

4/7 email from prize logic:

"Congratulations! Your submission has been approved. We will ship your
    Samsung Gear S2 to the mailing address you provided when registering
    for this Offer. Please note that due to the high level of interest in the
    Verizon Offer promotion, delivery times for Gear S2 are now extending into
    May and potentially Summer 2016.

Once shipped, we will send you an email with your tracking number."

My favorite part: "Please note that due to the high level of interest in the
    May and potentially Summer 2016."

LOL!
    04-07-2016 12:18 PM
    Congratulations! Your submission has been approved. We will ship your

Once shipped, we will send you an email with your tracking number.

I just got 2 of these emails from prizelogic. Hoping I am now one step closer. Wondering about those who received these emails how long after did you get your items. I try to check the promotion site but keep getting error and no there is no space after my email already been down that road
    04-07-2016 12:25 PM
    Submitted 3/9

4/7 email from prize logic:

"Congratulations! Your submission has been approved. We will ship your

Once shipped, we will send you an email with your tracking number."

My favorite part: "Please note that due to the high level of interest in the
    May and potentially Summer 2016."

LOL!
    I just got 3 of those emails each one 2 minutes apart.... I already received 1 of my 3 so it looks like they are just resending batch email to everyone.....
    04-07-2016 12:25 PM
    I got my free Gear S2 yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised that it was the model with 3G. I was able to add it to my plan for only $5, which was totally worth it. That makes the S7 edge even better.

I got an email update today saying that those who put in offers after I did (I put mine in on March 9th) won't get their free items until May or the summer. Ouch.
    04-07-2016 12:26 PM
    Just got the same thing. Submitted 3/9. No watch or ship date. Yet those that submitted more than a week later already have their watch.

Way to go Samsung.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-07-2016 12:27 PM
    I just now got the exact same email. This is ridiculous.

Submitted 3/10 (and re-submitted 3/12 after location error on my part).
    04-07-2016 12:29 PM
    And now when I check the promo page, it says that I have no submission associated with my email.
    Wiseguy32 likes this.
    04-07-2016 12:32 PM
    Same here. Must be updating.

04-07-2016 12:33 PM
    Just received approval emails for s2s submitted 3/9 and 3/22. I cannot check status with email anymore. I knew the second would be delayed, as I received a warning when claim was submitted.
    04-07-2016 12:34 PM
    This crap has really soured me on Samsung promotions.
    They really did not expect this much demand? REALLY?!! The reason a lot of us submitted as soon as we had the phone, was because WE KNEW. I don't know abut the rest of you, but I skipped all the setups for the phone and went to settings to get the numbers needed for the submission. So it was only minutes after I signed for it that I submitted my claim.
    What is so upsetting is that so many others that submitted way after me already have their watches.

04-07-2016 12:39 PM
    I just got the same email as everyone else saying my submissions were approved but I already received my S2. It might be an error or glitch or something
    04-07-2016 12:39 PM
    I also got the email and can't check the submission page right now. Here's to hoping we are gonna get ours soon! But still irritating as other people said. People who submitted days or a week after me have there's and the email says I may have to wait till may or this summer. Come on PrizeLogic....submitted 3/10
    04-07-2016 12:40 PM
    Haha I also just recieved an email saying my submission was approved and that due to high demand it could take until May or "summer 2016" to ship out...but FedEx manager has it slated to be here Saturday. This should be interesting.

04-07-2016 12:41 PM
    Same here. Must be updating.

Yeah they must be updating because the check status page is/was down.....

I think they are just esnding these approval emails out to cover themsleves for all the phone calls they are getting about delays and people getting shipments prior to other people who submitted later..... m

Just for note- my first approval email was received on March 3/31 and it stated ship date of apr 8 although when I got the email on 3/31 my 1st S2 was already en-route on 3/30...... and now I just received 3 more approval emails today with May eta.... so either they are sending them to everyone or I am now getting an extra 4th S2 somehow... lol
    04-07-2016 12:44 PM
    This is all screwed up. Samsung site said expected delivery 4/8. Fedex site said 4/5. Is still at label stage though. Just finally got my emails today submission was approved. Go back to samsung site today and it now switches between the two messages of "no email associated" and "an error was encountered while processing your request." Did the site crash?!
    04-07-2016 12:49 PM
    I submitted the form for the free gear vr on 3/9 and had an estimated shipping date of 4/1. Up until today (4/7) it still said 4/1, but Samsung promotions currently says I do not have a submission under my e-mail.
    04-07-2016 12:50 PM
    This is all screwed up. Samsung site said expected delivery 4/8. Fedex site said 4/5. Is still at label stage though. Just finally got my emails today submission was approved. Go back to samsung site today and it now switches between the two messages of "no email associated" and "an error was encountered while processing your request." Did the site crash?!
    May very well have due to everyone checking haha.I keep getting different messages as well.
    04-07-2016 12:51 PM
4,281 ... 3839404142 ...