05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 4142434445 ...
tools
    nope, submitted on the 10th as well, says ship date: pending
    kikbxr1969 likes this.
    04-08-2016 03:37 PM
    i'm sure it will be soon
    04-08-2016 03:38 PM
    Prizlogic still has not replied to me. I chose the Gear VR and I submitted on 3/10, got the confirmation on 3/22, and status still says expected ship date 4/1. FedEx delivery manager shows absolutely nothing. Has anyone else with these details received their's yet?
    I submitted 3/10 for VR and mine is to be delivered tomorrow. My label was created April 6 I believe with expected delivery of today, but now that's been pushed back until tomorrow.
    04-08-2016 03:53 PM
    I would like to announce that...

After submitting for the S2 on 3/10 (in PM);
    And seeing acceptance weeks ago;
    And seeing a label created on 4/2;

There is FINALLY SOME PACKAGE MOVEMENT! Picked up this morning at 12AM and expected delivery on... Tuesday. Well. Tuesday isn't the exciting part. But MOVEMENT!
    04-08-2016 05:12 PM
    Submitted 3/10 in PM

Approved on Prizelogic site, but shipment date still "pending"
    Nothing in FedEx Manager
    No label created
    Nada

Not sure if it has to do with other variables (your location, how you purchased, what type of receipt you submitted, etc). I know I'm still within my 4-6 week window. But with others getting their watch, I'm getting inpatient. Definitely a somewhat botched rollout so far.

Those with labels in FedEx, do you automatically get notified? Or do you have to check manually? My F5 is stating to wear out...
    Wiseguy32 and kikbxr1969 like this.
    04-08-2016 05:27 PM
    So it seems that the mass emails have generated a huge call volume. I just called and am 53rd on the queue.
    So my goal is to call every day until I get my S2. Way too many people that applied after me have gotten theirs and I am happy for them but pissed that I don't have mine and may now have to wait 1 to 4 months for it.
    I just want to know who messed up

Posted via the Android Central App
    Wiseguy32 likes this.
    04-08-2016 05:30 PM
    Submitted 3/10 in PM

Approved on Prizelogic site, but shipment date still "pending"
    Nothing in FedEx Manager
    No label created
    Nada

Not sure if it has to do with other variables (your location, how you purchased, what type of receipt you submitted, etc). I know I'm still within my 4-6 week window. But with others getting their watch, I'm getting inpatient. Definitely a somewhat botched rollout so far.

Those with labels in FedEx, do you automatically get notified? Or do you have to check manually? My F5 is stating to wear out...
    you have to set up notifications in the fedex delivery manager for sms or email alerts....
    04-08-2016 05:51 PM
    I would like to announce that...

After submitting for the S2 on 3/10 (in PM);
    And seeing acceptance weeks ago;
    And seeing a label created on 4/2;

There is FINALLY SOME PACKAGE MOVEMENT! Picked up this morning at 12AM and expected delivery on... Tuesday. Well. Tuesday isn't the exciting part. But MOVEMENT!
    Thanks for the heads up! I just checked fedex and it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Submitted 3/11, label made 4/2. Was supposed to be delivered today according to the Samsung site, but I'll take a day late.
    04-08-2016 05:54 PM
    Annoying that people who submitted their S2 requests after I and many others did, are getting theirs first. Screw PrizeLogic.
    kikbxr1969 likes this.
    04-08-2016 05:58 PM
    Congratulations! Your submission has been approved. We will ship your
    Samsung Gear VR to the mailing address you provided when registering
    for this Offer. Your estimated shipping date is April 18, 2016.
    04-08-2016 06:54 PM
    Same boat here I think it's bs I did mine on the 9th of March, and haven't gotten **** from them at all, and all these people after me have gotten there's I'm about to raise hell at Verizon or samsung
    04-08-2016 07:51 PM
    So I called the Plainfield place that shows up on the FedEx page, on fedex it also says it's called "brightpoint" but the lady assured me they had changed their name, and it is called like ingromicro (sp). So i had gave her the tracking number and she was able to pull it up. I asked if there was any info on it and she said no. I had asked why the past week a label has been created with no activity, she said she didnt know. The phone number that was listed on the FedEx page is actually some insurance co., not the correct place. Poor lady seemed a little ticked off like she's been getting calls all day. So I had to do a little digging to find the correct number. Dead end again boys.
    Probably Ingram Micro
    04-08-2016 08:00 PM
    Ingram bought Brightpoint a couple years ago but they still use the Brightpoint name for promo stuff...

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge
    04-08-2016 08:11 PM
    Same boat here I think it's bs I did mine on the 9th of March, and haven't gotten **** from them at all, and all these people after me have gotten there's I'm about to raise hell at Verizon or samsung
    Wow! I'm another 3/9 submiter here!
    I have the approval and that fluke bulk email and that's it! No ship date and no FedEx lable.

I wonder if there is any 3/8ers out there? And what there status is.

I remember the roll out for the phones was a bit premature. The release date was supposed to be the 11th but most of the New York and DC population centers received their phones on 3/8.

If you received your gear s2 and submitted before 3/10 give a shout.

That day something funny happened.
    04-08-2016 10:20 PM
    I have the approval and that fluke bulk email and that's it! No ship date and no FedEx lable.

I remember the roll out for the phones was a bit premature. The release date was supposed to be the 11th but most of the New York and DC population centers received their phones on 3/8.

I submitted on 3/8 for the S2 (got the phone that day). Nothing here either, still says pending and nothing via fed ex... I'm getting pissed about all this.
    04-08-2016 11:02 PM

Mine was submitted 3/9. Received confirmation email same day and email yesterday. Shipping Date pending and no fedex label
    Wiseguy32 likes this.
    04-08-2016 11:18 PM
    Received my S2 on April 5th and live in Northern Virginia. I submitted my claim form on 3/8.

04-08-2016 11:32 PM
    My S2 was delivered WITH the phones March 11th.
    04-09-2016 12:15 AM
    The text on my "Samsung Check Status" page changed this morning - now it just reads:

Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date Estimate: Pending

No more massive disclaimer, note about delivery being pushed back into summer, etc. Dunno what that means - probably nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if they removed all the mumbo jumbo just to cut down on call volume.
    04-09-2016 05:52 AM
    I have been sitting with a label created in fed ex manager since 4-2-16. No movement at all. Submitted 3-11-16 for S2.
    04-09-2016 07:30 AM
    -Submitted 3/10
    -Approved immediately
    -Status pending-3 weeks
    -NO label or any movement in Delivery MANAGER.
    -never received any email about pushing back the dates.

It sucks but all I can do is wait

04-09-2016 07:50 AM
    I wonder how many out there did opt for the watch or vr are still waiting that aren't even on this forum.

Somewhere on planet earth!
    04-09-2016 07:57 AM
    So right after I posted yesterday (submitted 3/10), I checked FedEx Delivery Manager again. But I checked on my laptop, and it had language that sounded like I hadn't set it up yet. So I went through the process again (similar to a credit check), and initially nothing happened.

Five minutes later, I was able to see that a label WAS created for me (on 4/2). With a scheduled delivery of 4/5. Still just at the "label created" stage, but at least I know that's started.

So for those with a submission on 3/10 or earlier, double check to make sure your Delivery Manager account is actually set up. I'd been checking for over a week with an account that wasn't apparently setup correctly.
    04-09-2016 08:00 AM
    I just checked Fedex delivery manager and see that a lable was just created last night. Something from Brightpoint in Plainfield IN, 0.9 lbs. Expected delivery by 4/12. I'm not expecting anything other deliveries so it must be the S2.

It's about time...let's see if it actually comes by then. Submitted on 3/10.
    04-09-2016 08:28 AM
    I just checked Fedex delivery manager and see that a lable was just created last night. Something from Brightpoint in Plainfield IN, 0.9 lbs. Expected delivery by 4/12. I'm not expecting anything other deliveries so it must be the S2.

It's about time...let's see if it actually comes by then. Submitted on 3/10.
    I should also note that I've received no emails confirming anything, and the promo site still says "pending".
    04-09-2016 08:29 AM
4,281 ... 4142434445 ...