05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Ordered both S7 and S7 Edge from Sprint on Thursday. Received both phones and VR units today. No effort on my part. No websites, no paperwork, easy as pie...
    Yeah - but now you are stuck with a useless VR ... vs the S2, which may also be useless but at least it tells the time.
    03-14-2016 10:10 PM
    I bought mine in a physical Verizon store and my receipt doesn't have my name anywhere on it, but on Samsung's website it says it should contain my name. Do any of you know if this will actually be a problem? And if so, any suggestions on what I can do about it?
    I'm in the same boat. If it gets denied I'm planning to resubmit with the name on the receipt but still delivered to my address as it really doesn't matter who its shipped to as long as it gets to my door...
    03-15-2016 09:02 AM
    AT&T here. Promo site still says under review. Nervous. I wants it.
    03-15-2016 09:32 AM
    Mine is T-Mobile and both of my submissions still say under review.
    03-15-2016 09:37 AM
    Even free - I'm not excited about the VR -- am I the only one?
    I'm going to apply for one because free. But I'm not sure if I'll ever use it.
    03-15-2016 09:44 AM
    I really hate the third party that Samsung is using. They wrote to me and told me the location code for my online Verizon purchase does not match the location codes that have for verizonwireless.com or phone purchases so I will be getting the Gear VR instead of the S2. Every time I try to call back or respond I get the same email from them. Going to call Verizon today as this is clearly their issue not mine. Anyone else having this? My location code is: 1526901
    03-15-2016 12:07 PM
    03-15-2016 12:41 PM
    I really hate the third party that Samsung is using. They wrote to me and told me the location code for my online Verizon purchase does not match the location codes that have for verizonwireless.com or phone purchases so I will be getting the Gear VR instead of the S2. Every time I try to call back or respond I get the same email from them. Going to call Verizon today as this is clearly their issue not mine. Anyone else having this? My location code is: 1526901
    Did they give you the run around with yur location code... was it ordered online or via phone?
    03-15-2016 03:02 PM
    I just ordered the S7 edge through Verizon and just found out that the S2 is sold out. I was kinda leaning toward that over the VR. I wonder if it will be back in stock before the promotion ends on Friday.
    03-15-2016 04:05 PM
    I suppose it's moot now that the promotions site put SOLD OUT on the S2 ("SOLD"?? not sure that's the proper term). However I was going to point out I have not seen a verizon location code that didn't start with a letter. I'm curious what verizon will tell you about that number.
    03-15-2016 06:08 PM
    I'm impressed that you even got a response back.... I have two 'under review'
    03-15-2016 07:02 PM
    I just checked and mine now says fulfillment pending, so that is a plus
    jian9007 and Murrow like this.
    03-15-2016 07:10 PM
    thats what mine says for the s2, is that a good thing? i never have dealt with samsung promotions
    03-15-2016 07:17 PM
    I did my online submission through Samsung promotions on March 3rd the day that I received my phone. My friend at work did his three days ago when he received his phone. We both did not have a receipt at the time of submission and he has already received a response from Samsung saying that the file he uploaded was not acceptable. Which is a screenshot of the order that T-Mobile sent me once they shipped the phone. So how is it that his submission is 11 days later than mine and he already heard back that his is not acceptable? We both submitted the exact same information in a screenshot. Ironically the day after I submitted for the VR glasses T-Mobile sent me a receipt via email. Which contains all the information required for the submission. However I cannot resubmit the accurate information until Samsung tells me that they have not accepted the first one. They need to get their stuff together.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-15-2016 07:25 PM
    thats what mine says for the s2, is that a good thing? i never have dealt with samsung promotions
    It means that it's accepted and that it's just waiting to actually package and ship the item
    03-15-2016 07:27 PM
    I did my online submission through Samsung promotions on March 3rd the day that I received my phone. My friend at work did his three days ago when he received his phone. We both did not have a receipt at the time of submission and he has already received a response from Samsung saying that the file he uploaded was not acceptable. Which is a screenshot of the order that T-Mobile sent me once they shipped the phone. So how is it that his submission is 11 days later than mine and he already heard back that his is not acceptable? We both submitted the exact same information in a screenshot. Ironically the day after I submitted for the VR glasses T-Mobile sent me a receipt via email. Which contains all the information required for the submission. However I cannot resubmit the accurate information until Samsung tells me that they have not accepted the first one. They need to get their stuff together.

Sounds fishy to me, not really sure what to think about that
    03-15-2016 07:28 PM
    just checked mine and it states the same!
    jian9007 likes this.
    03-15-2016 07:28 PM
    I submit my information on 3/1 and got an email confirmation minutes later by email. Today when I check on my status it says " no record of email". So I call Verizon and Samsung, they keep transferring me to an 3rd party, which no answer. I know what to do
    03-15-2016 07:34 PM
    I submitted for the gear s2 on friday and just checked my status, it says fulfillment pending
    03-15-2016 07:35 PM

The first time I tried to submit I got an email the next day saying I needed to re-upload due to location code being wrong. I guess I sent in the wrong documentation. I then screenshot my email verizon sent me and sent that in. Now it says currently under review.
    03-15-2016 07:36 PM
    I submitted for the gear s2 on friday and just checked my status, it says fulfillment pending
    Both my submissions say fulfillment pending. I literally just checked about 2 hours ago and they both said "currently under review". So does that mean we're approved?
    jian9007 likes this.
    03-15-2016 07:38 PM
    The first time I tried to submit I got an email the next day saying I needed to re-upload due to location code being wrong. I guess I sent in the wrong documentation. I then screenshot my email verizon sent me and sent that in. Now it says currently under review.
    Oh hell! For the heck of it I just went on to check my status again . This morning when I checked it said currently under review. Now it says fulfillment pending. Hmm. That makes it even more strange because he submitted the exact same information in a screenshot that I did. So they accepted my incorrect information and requiring him to resubmit his. That is very odd. Both of us are with T-Mobile for the record. We compared screenshots a bit ago and both provided the exact same information. Hmmm.

03-15-2016 07:39 PM
    Both my submissions say fulfillment pending. I literally just checked about 2 hours ago and they both said "currently under review". So does that mean we're approved?
    I checked 30 minutes ago and was under review so they must've just started approving them.. i believe it means we're approved just have to wait for them to ship them
    03-15-2016 07:41 PM
    Oh hell! For the heck of it I just went on to check my status again . This morning when I checked it said currently under review. Now it says fulfillment pending. Hmm. That makes it even more strange because he submitted the exact same information in a screenshot that I did. So they accepted my incorrect information and requiring him to resubmit his. That is very odd. Both of us are with T-Mobile for the record. We compared screenshots a bit ago and both provided the exact same information. Hmmm.

The plot thickens, that makes it even more crazy, maybe they felt like it was one invoice for 2 subs
    03-15-2016 07:42 PM
    Yep - two of mine are now Fulfillment pending (One done last Wed, one on Friday) .... guess time will tell what if anything gets shipped.
    jian9007 likes this.
    03-15-2016 08:49 PM
4,281 ... 34567 ...