05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 5253545556 ...
tools
    Jus got this email a few minutes ago about 12pm

Thank you for your patience, we have had an outstanding response to this promotion.. Please note that each item is shipped separately and the date on the website is an (estimated date for shipping). We are unable to provide a precise mail-out date. If your submission has been approved, your estimated shipping date and tracking information may be found by entering your email address in our Submission Status Tool, which may be found here: https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/checkstatus

Please note that tracking numbers will not be available until packages are actually shipped. If you have received a confirmation of approval email but you do not see an estimated shipping date in the Submission Status Tool, we ask that you please check back after a few days as your estimated shipping date must be calculated. We cannot make any changes to the estimated shipping date, including expediting or holding delivery for any reason.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you,
    PrizeLogic Support
    04-14-2016 12:57 PM
    Did anyone else realize that right now we are just at the 4 week point? I think Samsung/Prizelogic made it worse by the "Shipment Pending" and faulty email system.
    LanceAllan likes this.
    04-14-2016 02:32 PM
    Actually for me at least, today is my 5 week anniversary of submitting my claim. So it should be here in the next week right???
    04-14-2016 02:42 PM
    Im not upset about how long it's taken so far. More upset about the fact that when you ordered as early as humanly possible 7:45 am 2/23 and submitted as early as possible to ensure you can get it as fast as possible (on a promotion that could take months to fulfill) and all that is thrown out the window because the incompetent company in charge of it all just fills random orders.
    04-14-2016 02:52 PM
    Im not upset about how long it's taken so far. More upset about the fact that when you ordered as early as humanly possible 7:45 am 2/23 and submitted as early as possible to ensure you can get it as fast as possible (on a promotion that could take months to fulfill) and all that is thrown out the window because the incompetent company in charge of it all just fills random orders.
    I completely understand.
    I am waiting on a promo unrelated to this one from another large reputable company, email said 7-10 working days, its been a month, and still nothing. So it seems to be a problem for quite a few company's not being able to handle the overwhelming response.
    But all we can do is wait, and no amount of frustration or upset, will change the process or lack there of.
    LanceAllan, philly and Wiseguy32 like this.
    04-14-2016 03:22 PM
    Actually for me at least, today is my 5 week anniversary of submitting my claim. So it should be here in the next week right???
    hey J, did you ever hear back from the "support guru"?
    04-14-2016 03:27 PM
    Just a heads up to everyone. I submitted twice for S2 one on 3/9 one on 3/11. Today the 3/9 one just gave me a tracking number, and it left the Plainfield IN sight yesterday, no email updates by the way, also shows that the shipment was created on 4/08
    04-14-2016 03:39 PM
    "Im not upset about how long it's taken so far. More upset about the fact that when you ordered as early as humanly possible 7:45 am 2/23 and submitted as early as possible to ensure you can get it as fast as possible (on a promotion that could take months to fulfill) and all that is thrown out the window because the incompetent company in charge of it all just fills random orders."

This is pretty much it in a nutshell. I have friends who submitted a week after me who got theirs last week.
    philly likes this.
    04-14-2016 04:00 PM
    hey J, did you ever hear back from the "support guru"?
    Sorry forgot to post it.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. We are happy to confirm that your receipt submission has been accepted, and that no further action is required at this time. Further status updates will be sent to you via email-- if you cannot locate these updates we recommend that you check your spam or junk mail folder as these updates will be automatically generated and may be filtered out of your inbox. If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you,

PrizeLogic Support

So just another canned message, no real information. Honestly, I don't have the energy to keep sending replys and keep getting back non-answered emails. I think that the chances of anyone getting a straight answer out of prizelogic is about 0.
    LanceAllan likes this.
    04-14-2016 04:03 PM
    Ha. So I asked Verizon if I could return the watch for credit for another device and they told me no, since they are not the ones selling it so I contacted Samsung and asked the same thing and they also told me no since they don't sell the 3g version on their website ...how convenient!

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-14-2016 04:37 PM
    Movement on my S2! Label created on the 12th, arrived at FedEx Facility in Indy today, 14th.. Delivery pushed back to Tuesday.

Live in Phoenix, AZ.
    04-14-2016 04:40 PM
    Who ever doesn't have fedex manger sign up because samsung Web site doesn't give u tracking number www.fedexmanger.com

Not entirely true as they do give a tracking number.....after it arrives at your doorstep.

At least that is what happened with my husband's VR. Just for grins I checked the status page the day I saw it one day away on FedEx and it showed as enroute. Yesterday after it arrived the tracking number appeared. LOL
    04-14-2016 05:41 PM
    F this crap.

Earlier said in route now...Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery.
    Wiseguy32 likes this.
    04-14-2016 06:08 PM
    Mine says the same. Bunch of lies.
    04-14-2016 06:13 PM
    Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery, mine said in route earlier hopefully this means it's getting closer lol
    04-14-2016 06:20 PM
    Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery, mine said in route earlier hopefully this means it's getting closer lol
    Ugh. Not to sure about that. The earlier message said the gift was already processed and in route. This message is saying they haven't processed the gift yet.
    04-14-2016 06:23 PM
    they are just trying to cover them self's. but they will one day send out all the gifts and we will get them we just got to wait for it.
    LanceAllan and chrisdaman77 like this.
    04-14-2016 06:44 PM
    "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery."

Why are we going backwards....
    04-14-2016 07:11 PM
    This is pretty silly, some people already got theirs one day made a huge difference of when you will get it. Plus the trick worked to get people to buy at $700 a phone. Big time cash. Free Netflix is cool though.
    04-14-2016 07:47 PM
    Submission #1: 3/9 received 3/30 AT&T
    Submission #2: 3/12 received today Verizon
    04-14-2016 08:59 PM
    Does your still say Shipping Date: Pending? Next Tuesday makes 4 weeks so I'm not mad or anything yet mostly just anxious.
    04-14-2016 09:07 PM
    The fact that you're already getting yours bothers me less than the fact that you were able to order a silver and receive and register it after the 18th... I really wanted the silver and the ONLY reason I didn't order it was because I was told it would arrive after it was too late to register for the promo... Don't get me wrong, I like the black but that p*sses me off that I could have ordered the silver and still been able to get the promo. (And receive it earlier that nearly everyone else apparently..)
    I feel your pain on that...this silver edge is a really nice looking phone....when I ordered it I thought I'd be taking a big chance at missing out on the s2 because my estimated shipping date was 3/31...which I believe was the original deadline for the promotion...luckily got my phone much sooner though...excited bout getting this watch!

04-14-2016 09:48 PM
    How are you tracking it without a tracking number?
    04-14-2016 11:04 PM
    I've been following this thread, so I wanted to share my good news!
    Ordered the phone: 2/29
    Submitted for Gear S2: 3/11
    Approved: 3/18
    Received tracking number: 4/14
    FedEx to deliver: 4/19
    By the way, did not have any e-mails saying this, nor anything showing in FedEx Delivery Manager. Got this information solely from the "check status" page on Samsung's website.
    Cnicks, cbugzeee and fbebbs like this.
    04-15-2016 12:10 AM
    I've been following this thread, so I wanted to share my good news!
    Ordered the phone: 2/29
    Submitted for Gear S2: 3/11
    Approved: 3/18
    Received tracking number: 4/14
    FedEx to deliver: 4/19
    By the way, did not have any e-mails saying this, nor anything showing in FedEx Delivery Manager. Got this information solely from the "check status" page on Samsung's website.
    I submitted 3/9 and 3/22. Finally have a label for one, but no updates from the site
    04-15-2016 08:36 AM
4,281 ... 5253545556 ...