05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 5354555657 ...
tools
    Ugh. Not to sure about that. The earlier message said the gift was already processed and in route. This message is saying they haven't processed the gift yet.
    They probably received tons of calls for tracking numbers since it sounded like they shipped, and then changed it back
    04-15-2016 08:38 AM
    Finally seeing some action!

Ordered phone: 3/10
    Received phone: 3/11
    Submitted for Gear S2: 3/11
    Approved: 3/18
    Received tracking number: 4/15
    FedEx to deliver to Chico, CA from Plainfield, IN: 4/20

Like most of you my status was bouncing all over the place and customer support kept replying with auto responses to all of my questions. I have no problem waiting for the watch but some solid customer support would have made a big difference.
    04-15-2016 11:44 AM
    I've been following this thread, so I wanted to share my good news!
    Ordered the phone: 2/29
    Submitted for Gear S2: 3/11
    Approved: 3/18
    Received tracking number: 4/14
    FedEx to deliver: 4/19
    By the way, did not have any e-mails saying this, nor anything showing in FedEx Delivery Manager. Got this information solely from the "check status" page on Samsung's website.
    Don't put too much stock in what the check status page depicts........

Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-s2-3.jpg

The first one that says it is currently in route was delivered 2 weeks ago(the tracking number was added to the check status page about 2 days ago), the second one that says gift is currently processing was notified by FedEx it left Indianapolis last night and is in transit in Zionsville, In right now..... FedEx Delivery Manager is much better guide than Samsung, Prize Logic or VZW on the status....
    Wiseguy32 likes this.
    04-15-2016 11:49 AM
    What a joke, the status site means nothing, it changes everyday. 2 of mine went backwards from being "in route" to being "processed", of course I never thought they were in route to begin with. I guess we will get them when we get them. At least I did get the watch, just waiting on the 2 VR's. The tracking number for the watch was posted to the status site a week after I received it, never received an e-mail saying it was on its way. While I love my phone, Samsung has lost me in the future with the way this promotion has been handled.
    04-15-2016 12:39 PM
    Received my second s2 today- finally! First one was received 4/9, second one today 4/15. Submitted 3/11. Instant approval.
    04-15-2016 12:52 PM
    What a joke, the status site means nothing, it changes everyday. 2 of mine went backwards from being "in route" to being "processed", of course I never thought they were in route to begin with. I guess we will get them when we get them. At least I did get the watch, just waiting on the 2 VR's. The tracking number for the watch was posted to the status site a week after I received it, never received an e-mail saying it was on its way. While I love my phone, Samsung has lost me in the future with the way this promotion has been handled.
    I won't avoid Samsung just because of this. However, if I am on the fence on a purchase, and the promotion was the thing that would push me into purchasing (as was in this case!) I definitely will not, unless I know they have ditched prize logic.
    Aushoj likes this.
    04-15-2016 12:53 PM
    Ahh another of the innumerous ways the internet has changed the world and how the world has yet stayed the same. As a child I remember sending away for a free thing on a cereal box and not receiving it until the bitter disappointment of a timely return had faded.

Odd how in a world where I can get an update when pizza I ordered ten minutes ago is in the oven, I can still be utterly left in the dark on the status of my smart watch.

The internet has only allowed me to properly gauge how badly the process can go for myself and others. Just a few years ago the ability to find out the status of other participants and the details of their orders would have been difficult and thus companies like Prizelogic could operate in a manner that was obscured from view. Now it is quite different.

Prizelogic has gained a lifelong driveby troll from this participant. Whenever I see some contest/rebate opportunity organized by them I’ll be sure to let people know about bad my experience was. Just another grain of salt in an ocean.

I look forward to the Note 6 launch!
    xide, CCCT, philly and 2 others like this.
    04-15-2016 01:40 PM
    Is this site down? No input since yesterday?
    04-15-2016 01:45 PM
    Is it backward? Maybe "in route" meant in route from SE Asia, on a slow boat across the Pacific with a layover in Japan, before stopping at the terminal in California, clearing US Customs, paying whatever tariff, waiting on overland logistics to send a truck to pick it up, bring it cross country to Indiana, inventory the lot, put FedEx routing labels on each one of thousands, then scheduling for pickup. All that said ours probably isn't on that one. It's on the next (or next to last) slow boat from China or wherever! LOL
    Aushoj, mikeyt99 and Wiseguy32 like this.
    04-15-2016 02:29 PM
    I have to say, your way of looking at it is better. And I have to admit that in a couple of years when I decide I want a new phone, I won't remember any of this and will just go for what looks best to me at that time, be it Samsung or whoever!
    04-15-2016 02:43 PM
    I still have the dreaded "Shipping Date Estimate: Pending" status, but I have no legitimate complaint since I didn't order my Gear VR until the 3/17. I have wanted a VR headset since Sega promised to have the Sega VR out by Christmas of 1993 - never happened. You'd think that since I've already waited 23 years, I wouldn't have a problem waiting a little longer, but I am losing my effing mind waiting for my shiny new Gear VR.

Cnicks likes this.
    04-15-2016 02:53 PM
    Lol

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-15-2016 03:03 PM
    My status is back to this:

Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment.

Shipping Date Estimate: 4/30/2016

QUIT TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS, PRIZELOGIC/SAMSUNG!!!!
    04-15-2016 03:33 PM
    Got my watch today. YAY
    Submitted 3/10 in case anyone doesn't know the shipping is ground not air so if you live in Cali like me it takes like 5 days once it actually leaves the fedex place.
    04-15-2016 03:56 PM
    "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery."

That's my current status, but I just checked Fed Ex Manager and I now have a label made too...progress!

Submitted 3/18
    04-15-2016 05:54 PM
    I still have the dreaded "Shipping Date Estimate: Pending" status, but I have no legitimate complaint since I didn't order my Gear VR until the 3/17. I have wanted a VR headset since Sega promised to have the Sega VR out by Christmas of 1993 - never happened. You'd think that since I've already waited 23 years, I wouldn't have a problem waiting a little longer, but I am losing my effing mind waiting for my shiny new Gear VR.

This is the reason I am so anxious. I have waited my entire life for VR. I didn't think my first taste would be coming to be courtesy of a promotion fulfillment company, but life is strange. I am not rich, so I haven't been able to get my mits on one of the early Oculus models or whatever other multiple thousand dollar vr thing out there.

So yeah. I imagine people who got their first color TV felt a little like this.
    04-15-2016 06:20 PM
    "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery."

That's my current status, but I just checked Fed Ex Manager and I now have a label made too...progress!

Submitted 3/18
    How are you seeing anything in fedex without a tracking number?????
    04-15-2016 06:25 PM
    How are you seeing anything in fedex without a tracking number?????
    04-15-2016 06:38 PM
    I did.. but how is it going to know what package to look for??
    04-15-2016 08:00 PM
    I did.. but how is it going to know what package to look for??
    When you check, it will show any package for you at your address
    04-15-2016 08:21 PM
    I just checked Fedex delivery manager and see that a lable was just created last night. Something from Brightpoint in Plainfield IN, 0.9 lbs. Expected delivery by 4/12. I'm not expecting anything other deliveries so it must be the S2.

It's about time...let's see if it actually comes by then. Submitted on 3/10.
    I finally see some Fedex movement. My original 4/12 came and went obviously; the package was picked up by Fedex today and scheduled for delivery this Tuesday. I received a text from the Fedex delivery manager.

I also just checked the promo page, and it has been updated with my tracking number.
    04-15-2016 09:17 PM
    I got my vr today.
    Submitted 3/10
    Confirmation 3/22
    Estimated ship date 4/1
    No tracking from prizlogic
    No emails

I signed up for FedEx delivery manager and was notified the package was shipped on Friday from plainsfield, I recieved it in Ohio this morning.

If you haven't received yours yet i recommend signing up for the delivery manager, because prizlogic nor Samsung gave me any tracking number or emails, and Samsung status still days processing.
    04-16-2016 02:13 PM
    Fedex Manager 0 shipments for me, status on promo still says processing for delivery.

Submitted 3/10 next week will be 6 weeks from time of submission until then I'm sitting tight... I'm in Nc btw

Sn: called fedex just to double check my address for shipments and they don't have anything coming as of now. So it's safe to say that the odds of me getting it here in the 6th week are very slim.

04-16-2016 02:44 PM
    Fedex Manager 0 shipments for me, status on promo still says processing for delivery.

Submitted 3/10 next week will be 6 weeks from time of submission until then I'm sitting tight... I'm in Nc btw

Sn: called fedex just to double check my address for shipments and they don't have anything coming as of now. So it's safe to say that the odds of me getting it here in the 6th week are very slim.

I am the exact same as you. Same submission date and nothing in fed ex manager. Except I'm in Iowa. It just blows my mind how they figured it would be OK to not go in order of submission. How people who submitted the 18th and up have received theirs but I have nothing. But it's free I guess.
    04-16-2016 08:39 PM
    Preordered the S7 Edge on Feb 23rd from Verizonwireless.com

Received phone on March 9th.

Submitted for S2 on March 9th.

As of today, April 17th status page reads "Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date Estimate: Pending"

Nothing on FedEx Delivery Manager.

Live in Ohio.

...guatafak.
    04-16-2016 11:15 PM
4,281 ... 5354555657 ...