05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 6061626364 ...
tools
    I submitted for the Gear VR on 3/11, approved 3/22, and delivered on 4/7.

My mom submitted for the Gear s2 on 3/12 and on claim status it says, "Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date Estimate: Pending"

No other emails for her, no watch in the mail yet, nothing...I emailed prizelogic...got the usual canned response everyone else has. Check your status at so-and-so link, check every few days, etc.

Frustrating at this point...it's been over 5 weeks from submission date now...
    Same thing for me on my S2 but submitted 3/13. Never even got an email I was approved, just happened to check my status at the point that said it was approved before going to shipping date pending... I know I'm approved but only from that and from emailing them to confirm, which took like a week to get any response...
    04-21-2016 02:25 PM
    I actually got mine about an hour before I got the Email confirming shipment..

Not sure how that worked, but after using the headset I got an email saying the Gear VR was just shipped.

There may be hope for those of you that haven't gotten emails yet.

PS: it said the expected shipping date was for April 30th, but I got it on the 13th.
    Myshell926 likes this.
    04-21-2016 02:39 PM
    We have movement people!! Scheduled for delivery tomorrow!!! Still no update on fedex page but we have left plainfield!! Submitted for s2 3/11.
    04-21-2016 04:27 PM
    FedEx says delivery Fri 3/22. Left IN. 3/19. that was the last update. Nothing new on FedEx app. Only it left 3/19 @ 12:58 am.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-21-2016 04:29 PM
    Ha! No sooner than five minutes after you sent that reply, it changed to 4/26. Grain of salt! it's all i got left!
    04-21-2016 06:10 PM
    Again another s2 out of order being processed. I didnt submit till 3/16 and today i recieved an email from fedex saying i have a package that was picked up in zionsville indiana and now arrived at fedex in indy. and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I have been reading this forum since the start and im glad mines on the way its not right that they arent in order like the rules said. Good luck to all.
    04-21-2016 06:11 PM
    Here I am sitting with 1 email since March 9th when I filed, checking the sight everyday multiple times, fedex manager everyday, nothing I'm at my 6 week mark now, only reason I did this promotion was for the s2, but still waiting last time I ever deal with prize logic, I don't care if it's free or not, I woulf pay 100 bucks if they would of let me buy it in store, jus ridiculous
    04-21-2016 06:18 PM
    Here I am sitting with 1 email since March 9th when I filed, checking the sight everyday multiple times, fedex manager everyday, nothing I'm at my 6 week mark now, only reason I did this promotion was for the s2, but still waiting last time I ever deal with prize logic, I don't care if it's free or not, I woulf pay 100 bucks if they would of let me buy it in store, jus ridiculous
    Trust me I feel your pain.. Free or not this is HS... I am in your boat nothing at all.. its a damn shame.

04-21-2016 06:47 PM
    Trust me I feel your pain.. Free or not this is HS... I am in your boat nothing at all.. its a damn shame.

I Just got a package on fedex manager. Im getting mine saturday. Submitted my papers some time in mid march. Just have to wait it out and dont call prize logic. tou just wait on hold for an hour and they cant tell you anything.
    04-21-2016 08:27 PM
    Just went from being "In route" to this "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery. Shipping Date Estimate: Pending" That's it. I'm going to just try and stop checking. I get the watch, I get the watch, if not, whatever. This is ridiculous though. Like it's one thing to not have the watch and still be within the 6-8 week time frame, which I am, but now messages are changing every other day? How misleading and really discouraging.
    Wiseguy32 and Aushoj like this.
    04-21-2016 09:14 PM
    My watch is going to be delivered tomorrow. I submitted the paperwork on Mar 11, when my wife got her new phone. I am also waiting for information on the BOGO, I got an S7 edge with the free one. So it will be nice having two free items.
    04-21-2016 09:37 PM
    Status has changed again... was in route now back to processing for delivery...smh

04-21-2016 09:56 PM
    I finally got a tracking number on the submission status page for one of my submissions. 1.4lbs. I'm assuming it's the VR and I'll have to continue to wait for my S2.
    04-21-2016 10:32 PM
    Status for both my VRs went from "in route" to "processing gift for delivery".

First time my status went back a step.
    04-21-2016 11:05 PM
    My second Gear VR was delivered today. I am so happy that all of this waiting is finally done.

The Gear VR has a warning that no one under 13 should use the Gear VR so now I have no idea what I'll dow with the second one. I have a second S7 Edge that I kept just for this reason so maybe I'll be selling the other Gear VR.
    Hutch1 likes this.
    04-22-2016 12:44 AM
    Well, the status site is back to shipping date pending for me. But now the FedEx shows a label has been created and my S2 will be delivered Tuesday. It says the weight is 0.9lbs, that is the S2 watch weight right? Anyway, I bought my phone online 3/17 and submitted for the watch on 3/18 once I received the phone.
    04-22-2016 04:18 AM
    I finally have a tracking number! Submitted 3/10. I dont know if this has anything to do with this but I emailed the head guy over the Midwest area for PrizeLogic and got back a canned message. Well I checked my delivery manager about 8:45 pm and nothing on there and I wake up today to label created on delivery manager. I just told him how it wasn't right that they didn't go in order. So maybe try going to their site and emailing someone higher up?
    04-22-2016 06:23 AM
    Got an email from fedex DM with a package that is 1 pound coming from.

INGRAM MICRO L P/ESP
    3820 MICRO DR
    MILLINGTON, TN US 380536215
    To be delivered on monday.
    Submitted on 3/15 approved 3/16

Was not expecting any packages
    04-22-2016 07:07 AM
    Got an email from fedex DM with a package that is 1 pound coming from.

INGRAM MICRO L P/ESP
    3820 MICRO DR
    MILLINGTON, TN US 380536215
    To be delivered on monday.
    Submitted on 3/15 approved 3/16

Was not expecting any packages
    Unless it's passed the label created stage, you'll probably not get it on that date
    04-22-2016 07:12 AM
    Finally received my 2 Gear VR's, they both came in the same box, was delivered yesterday, 3 weeks past the 4/1 estimated ship date that was included in the e-mail. I had a 4/8 estimated date on my S2 but actually received it earlier than that. Hope all the rest of you get your gifts soon!!
    04-22-2016 07:22 AM
    I was late to the game and did not submit my claim for S2 until 3/22. I got approved on 4/7. Anybody with similar dates had success so far? My status check has changing over the past 2 weeks and as of today it states what's below. Nothing on FedEx yet.

"Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery.

Shipping Date Estimate: Pending"
    04-22-2016 07:51 AM
    I submitted for Gear S2 on 3/11. Approved 1 week later w/ shipping date pending. Since then two different updates saying 'in route', but nothing in Fedex Manager & no tracking numbers provided. Last night late....my status changed again back to Shipment Date Estimate: Pending. I appreciate the 'Free Gift' & I'm willing to wait, but why the need to mess with me by making me think it's on it's way (twice)?
    04-22-2016 08:10 AM
    So my submissions switched from “in route” to “processing your gift for delivery” I wonder what’s really happening here? These status changes seem to happen en mass, or a large amount of people get there status change at the same time. I’d like to think it’s some kind of automatic script run in relation to the database entries. But there doesn’t seem to be a relation to amount of time the entry has been stagnant or submission date. The lack of really noticeable pattern indicates human action.

So whats happening… Lets postulate a person is modifying the database of entry’s so that the status changes. But why?

My hypothesis, a shipment of merchandise (gear S2 or gear VR) run out at the warehouse. When this happens the warehouse floor worker(the person who puts merchandise in a box to ship) tells the database modifier person that there will be no more work done for those submissions for a while(gear or VR) and the database person changes the status.

How to test? The reporting of new Fed Ex shipping labels creation will decrease in the next few days and or the new labels that are created will have no movement from the warehouse.(because there’s no more merchandise)
    04-22-2016 08:16 AM
    Same here shipping date pending. I am wondering if they are just spinning a big wheel and whatever it lands on is the status for the day.

Somewhere on planet earth!
    04-22-2016 08:18 AM
    I'm glad people are getting deliveries, but reading this board is personally infuriating. Submitted 3/9, Approved 4/7, FedEx label 4/8 and S2 still stuck in the warehouse in Plainfield, IN. It's time to file a complaint with the BBB against Samsung. It wouldn't be the first time for me either (broken TV). I love my S7 edge so far but I am going to have reservations buying a Samsung product again.
    04-22-2016 08:21 AM
4,281 ... 6061626364 ...