05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 6162636465 ...
tools
    Same here shipping date pending. I am wondering if they are just spinning a big wheel and whatever it lands on is the status for the day.

Somewhere on planet earth!
    Instead of a wheel, I have this pile of paper work idea in one of my older posts. Your submission is one paper in a pile of paper work new submissions are put on top of that pile every so often and when work can be done is it is done from the top of the pile. Resulting in a newest first and oldest last order.
    chrisdaman77 likes this.
    04-22-2016 08:26 AM
    I'm glad people are getting deliveries, but reading this board is personally infuriating. Submitted 3/9, Approved 4/7, FedEx label 4/8 and S2 still stuck in the warehouse in Plainfield, IN. It's time to file a complaint with the BBB against Samsung. It wouldn't be the first time for me either (broken TV). I love my S7 edge so far but I am going to have reservations buying a Samsung product again.
    Exact same dates as you, and I seem to think that there are a bunch of people out there with a 4/7 approval date.

I think that was a big work day for this promo at PL.

Shout it out if you have a 4/7 approval.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    04-22-2016 08:32 AM
    I'm glad people are getting deliveries, but reading this board is personally infuriating. Submitted 3/9, Approved 4/7, FedEx label 4/8 and S2 still stuck in the warehouse in Plainfield, IN. It's time to file a complaint with the BBB against Samsung. It wouldn't be the first time for me either (broken TV). I love my S7 edge so far but I am going to have reservations buying a Samsung product again.
    a BBB claim for a slow rebate from a 3rd party admin? I am not pleased that it's taking longer than expected either, but really? To each his own, I guess.
    Wiseguy32 likes this.
    04-22-2016 08:39 AM
    Unless it's passed the label created stage, you'll probably not get it on that date
    It shows that it's been picked up and already on the move, it's now in Memphis tn
    04-22-2016 08:39 AM
    The theories do kinda all make sense. Here's mine: If they have me slated for possible delivery (in route status), but it comes down to Friday (shipment day) & they work off the top of the stack....oops, ran out of product again...my submission goes back to the pending pile to wait for next week. I could stay in the 'in route/pending limbo' forever. Add delayed status updates to the process & it makes perfect sense why even the help desk has no idea. I'm thinking of filing a medical complaint for my sore finger from refreshing my status update & my mental anguish at being toyed with repeatedly. Cruel & Unusual!
    Aushoj, Myshell926 and Wiseguy32 like this.
    04-22-2016 08:47 AM
    back from in route to approved and processing date pending
    Here's my theory ( I posted it previously but figured I'll repeat myself)

Personally I think that Prizelogic printed out all the submissions and sorts them by where in the process they are. The status and emails are sent based on that. Then somebody's 2 year old comes in to the office and rearranges the piles. The next day someone goes through the piles and sets the status, and sends the email based on which pile they are now in.
    I know it's absurd but it fits the facts as well as any other explanation I've seen.
    wheresmys2, Aushoj and Wiseguy32 like this.
    04-22-2016 09:01 AM
    I have a 4-1 approval but for 2 vr's, approved pending shipping for 3 weeks
    04-22-2016 09:05 AM
    My second Gear VR was delivered today. I am so happy that all of this waiting is finally done.

The Gear VR has a warning that no one under 13 should use the Gear VR so now I have no idea what I'll dow with the second one. I have a second S7 Edge that I kept just for this reason so maybe I'll be selling the other Gear VR.
    There's no real reason for the age limit except that it matches Facebook's age policy. Facebook owns Oculus and this likely saves them from doing the research to come up with a proper age. They are actually talking about lowering that limit anyways. My daughter has been using VR since she was 9 with no issues and aside from game realism, I see no possible reason for a limit other than the same limit they have on 3D for eye development which IIRC is 6.

https://www.inverse.com/article/1264...t-worries-meet
    04-22-2016 09:36 AM
    I was late to the game and did not submit my claim for S2 until 3/22. I got approved on 4/7. Anybody with similar dates had success so far? My status check has changing over the past 2 weeks and as of today it states what's below. Nothing on FedEx yet.

"Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery.

Shipping Date Estimate: Pending"
    I submitted my second one same date with same status. My first one did not show shipped until after receipt
    04-22-2016 10:06 AM
    There's no real reason for the age limit except that it matches Facebook's age policy. Facebook owns Oculus and this likely saves them from doing the research to come up with a proper age. They are actually talking about lowering that limit anyways. My daughter has been using VR since she was 9 with no issues and aside from game realism, I see no possible reason for a limit other than the same limit they have on 3D for eye development which IIRC is 6.

https://www.inverse.com/article/1264...t-worries-meet
    The vr from Samsung are not made by oculus so Facebook wouldn't have anything to do with age verification
    04-22-2016 10:18 AM
    so ingram is part of this promotion right? i seen a post on here that brightpoint was taken over by ingram. so im guessing ingram is part of this and are one of the companys to send out the gifts. has anyone also got ingram as a point of origin? im really hoping that the package thats on its way to me is the watch.

Edit: well turns out the package that is one its way to me is not the watch, it's the wireless charger that was on backorder had forgotten about this since it's been almost a month.
    04-22-2016 11:38 AM
    So chatting with Prizelogic through facebook gets you nowhere!

WED 7:35PM
    Hi I am a participant in the verizon gear s2 promotion. I have called a few times and given very vague answers as to what is going on with my 2 gifts I have coming. My status has changed to en route for both but yet nothing. I am seeing people who submitted after me are receiving theirs. What is going on? I have been approved for both watches since the 13th or March. My email I received when I submitted said 4-6 weeks yet like I said others who submitted after me are receiving theirs.

Today 6 days later!

PL: Hello, please confirm the email address used to register for this promotion so we may locate your submission.

ME: It says this Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route but it was the same status as before then it changed last week to in process then back again.
    12:34PM

ME: Anything?
    2:35PM

PL: You have two submissions that have been approved. Your packages are currently processing at our fulfillment company. While the shipment date is currently pending, you will be provided a tracking number when your packages ship.

ME: Ok can you please explain why people who submitted after me have gotten theirs? We are coming up on 6 weeks since I have been approved. This is getting very frustrating that noone can give anything more than a canned response.

PL: I cannot comment on non-specific submissions. Submissions are processed in the order in which they are received received. It is possible that there was a delay in shipment of prizes due to availability, but all submissions should still be within the estimated time frame.

ME: Uhm if done on the order they were received then I would have mine before those who have submitted after I did. The way this promotion has been handled and the lack of answers is very disturbing. I submitted on the 12th and approved on the 13th.

PL: your receipt may have been approved but your submission was not.

PL: you would have received an email saying "submission approved"

ME: When I called they told me I was approved on the 13th for 2 gear s2's.

ME: Also in the status site it has said "submission approved" since around the 15th!

Still no response back from them.
    So just an update on my conversation with PL. Took them since Tuesday to respond back ro my las comment.

At this point in time your information has been sent to our fulfillment company and your package is preparing to ship. please note that you will receive an email when your items have shipped, This information will also be available on the status checker site.

04-22-2016 02:18 PM
    Well mine actually came like i said yesterday i had nothing in fedex and all the same crazy changes on the site but yesterday fedex sent me an email saying mine was on the way. Reading all these posts didnt believe it but it just got here. Submitted the 16th approved the 18th and arrived on the 22nd of april. Not bad for me but i can understand the frustration of some on here. No way i should have mine but someone from the 9th 7 or 8 days earlier dont. Good luck anyway.
    04-22-2016 02:33 PM
    Well mine actually came like i said yesterday i had nothing in fedex and all the same crazy changes on the site but yesterday fedex sent me an email saying mine was on the way. Reading all these posts didnt believe it but it just got here. Submitted the 16th approved the 18th and arrived on the 22nd of april. Not bad for me but i can understand the frustration of some on here. No way i should have mine but someone from the 9th 7 or 8 days earlier dont. Good luck anyway.
    I don't know why I continue to read this forum.. It just pisses me off more everytime, but I have to keep checking back every day multiple times. Although I am happy that you and countless other people that submitted after I did have received yours is but wth.. I have not received jack squat. Last night my status switched back to processing shipping pending. That makes 4 times this week it's gone back and forth.. no label no nothing..

Submitted 3/10

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-22-2016 02:42 PM
    I don't know why I continue to read this forum.. It just pisses me off more everytime, but I have to keep checking back every day multiple times. Although I am happy that you and countless other people that submitted after I did have received yours is but wth.. I have not received jack squat. Last night my status switched back to processing shipping pending. That makes 4 times this week it's gone back and forth.. no label no nothing..

Submitted 3/10

Same!
    04-22-2016 03:11 PM
    At this point in time your information has been sent to our fulfillment company
    So what’s this now? It goes from my info on a Samsung server where PrizeLogic reviews my submission. Then they send that info or I guess it is an actual order at this time to Brightpoint and then they ship the thing in a box via Fedex ground.

SO has Prizelogic done its part and it’s really Brightpoint messing up? Should the squeaky wheel be shouting at Prizelogic to get on the phone and tell them to do their orders in order?
    04-22-2016 03:24 PM
    God only knows what they are doing.

wheresmys2 and Wiseguy32 like this.
    04-22-2016 03:29 PM
    Still shipping pending. End of week 5...
    04-22-2016 04:20 PM
    What makes you say that?
    Exactly plus it says Oculus right on the Gear VR itself.
    04-22-2016 04:23 PM
    Exactly plus it says Oculus right on the Gear VR itself.
    I edited my post. I could see it maybe not being manufactured by oculus but I'm guessing you have to log in and that's where the age limit would kick in. Could be wrong though, I don't have a vr. Just a guess.
    04-22-2016 04:25 PM
    I edited my post. I could see it maybe not being manufactured by oculus but I'm guessing you have to log in and that's where the age limit would kick in. Could be wrong though, I don't have a vr. Just a guess.
    The warnings that I read said that using the Gear VR by anyone under 13 could affect their learning ability and other things.
    04-22-2016 04:28 PM
    The warnings that I read said that using the Gear VR by anyone under 13 could affect their learning ability and other things.
    Lol. This is the LEAST of the things they use every day that would cause that...
    04-22-2016 04:29 PM
    Happy for those that received their S2 watches already. I can't help but feel like standing in a long line for something just to see people in front cutting in constantly. Arrrrgh!
    04-22-2016 05:06 PM
    I submitted on 3/10 and have had my S2 watch for a couple of weeks (sorry). That said, I don't understand how people who submitted before me or on the same day are still waiting.

I've continued to follow this thread because it's so unbelievable. Doesn't PrizeLogic have computers? Why didn't they sort entries in order of receipt and send the watches or VR units accordingly?

I know that nobody has answers, but this promotion just defies any sort of logic. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Cnicks, clintw22, lumns84 and 2 others like this.
    04-22-2016 05:55 PM
    My label was generated late Wednesday afternoon, and package picked up late this afternoon, to be delivered tomorrow. Samsung Status page still says Delivery date is pending.
    04-22-2016 08:05 PM
4,281 ... 6162636465 ...