05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 6465666768 ...
tools
    Just got off phone with prizelogic and was told I was approved for 2 S2 watches and not true about them running out. But the lady was rude and said on March 19th they changed the 4-6 weeks was changed to 6-8 weeks. Today's my 6th week and the last rep I spoke to last week said 4-6 weeks too call back on my 6th week if I haven't received my 2 s2s. Now this rep says may 8th if I haven't received them to call back.
    04-24-2016 07:41 PM
    I seriously believe they are just throwing dates out there.
    04-24-2016 07:55 PM
    Is there anything possible the people that submitted before those who've already received there S2s (that submitted after those who are still waiting) can do if they do run out of S2s? Maybe we should start a list everyone adds there name and submission dates and approval dates and if they received or are still waiting keep it updated and if they do run out maybe we can do something as a group to get ours? Let me know if you yall think that would be good
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    04-24-2016 08:24 PM
    The biggest issue is the reps, at least in my case not sure in others, are NOW saying different approval dates. I am more pissed about how this is being handled not so much as how long it is taking.
    Sean John416 likes this.
    04-24-2016 08:33 PM
    I completely agree! Was supposed to be first come first serve basis
    04-24-2016 08:53 PM
    After reading the posts that had conflicting approval dates it got me thinking about when I randomly received the "approved email". I submitted 3/21, within a couple of days the website said approved. 4/7 I got the approval email.

I wondering if there was a tornado inside the office and they had to reapprove all submissions.

I know there are a lot of y'all who submitted around 3/11 and are still awaiting. That it is clear first come first served was definitely not followed.

The only thing consistent is the lack of consistency.

Good luck to all this week!!!
    04-25-2016 06:45 AM
    I submitted 3/8 for the S2 and got tracking info via FedEx (nothing on prize logic's site or email) and it should be delivered tomorrow. It's actually in transit, not just label created. So maybe they aren't actually out of watches? The packaged weight says 0.9 pounds.
    04-25-2016 08:39 AM
    I sent them a message to their Facebook and this is the reply I got

"Prizelogic
    Hello, your submission has been approved and your gift is currently processing shipment at our fulfillment company. While we will try to remain close to the estimated time frame, due to the overwhelming success of this promotion, S2's were on backorder and may ship later than the estimated time period. Please note that you will, however, receive tracking when your gift has shipped."
    04-25-2016 08:54 AM
    My status is still shipping date pending but Delivery Manager still shows a label created for 0.9lb package with a delivery date of tomorrow.
    04-25-2016 09:10 AM
    I submitted 3/8 for the S2 and got tracking info via FedEx (nothing on prize logic's site or email) and it should be delivered tomorrow. It's actually in transit, not just label created. So maybe they aren't actually out of watches? The packaged weight says 0.9 pounds.
    I should be receiving my watch on Tuesday. On Friday, I had a label created and nothing all weekend until last evening, it left and arrived at another place. So things are moving now. I submitted 3/10 and is 0.9 pounds also. Also nothing on the PrizeLogic site or emails.
    04-25-2016 09:15 AM
    My status is still shipping date pending but Delivery Manager still shows a label created for 0.9lb package with a delivery date of tomorrow.
    sounds like you are getting an S2 congratulations!!! lucky son of a gun

my status on the site was also reverted back to "shipping date pending"
    04-25-2016 09:26 AM
    So it seems that there is a major disconnect between Prizelogic and Brightpoint, specifically with the gear S2 side of the promotion.

There have been numerous posts about the gearS2 having no updates at the website but magically showing up one day out of the blue.

SO Brightpoint is supposed to update or submit some kind of paperwork to Prizelogic at some point so that Prizelogic can update the Samsung site.

The disconnect could be between Brightpoint and Prizelogic on the last part of the process.

If Prizelogic does not have someone working on this step of the process there is an e-mail box getting stuffed with status updates from Brightpoint that just are not getting worked into the Samsung site.

Regardless, after some thought it does seem that Brightpoint does not have a first come first serve policy in fulfilling its orders.

The project manager/liaison from Prizelogic needs to get on the horn with the project manager/supervisor at the Brightpoint facility and tell them to process the orders chronologically. Then that Brightpoint manager/supervisor needs to go down to the warehouse floor and tell the guys working the package to read the dates.
    LanceAllan, kimelle and wheresmys2 like this.
    04-25-2016 09:34 AM
    sounds like you are getting an S2 congratulations!!! lucky son of a gun

my status on the site was also reverted back to "shipping date pending"
    Thanks but I'm not going to consider myself lucky until the thing arrives at my house haha. Delivery Manager has it scheduled for delivery tomorrow but it's still only at Label Created.
    04-25-2016 10:07 AM
    Thanks but I'm not going to consider myself lucky until the thing arrives at my house haha. Delivery Manager has it scheduled for delivery tomorrow but it's still only at Label Created.
    Not to rain on your parade, but be warned that I've been in the Brightpoint "scheduled delivery:Tue 4/12/2016 by end of day" holding pattern since 4/8 per FedEx delivery manager with NO movement whatsoever.
    04-25-2016 10:31 AM
    Seeing the recent posts about the .9 vs 1.4 lbs shipment differences, i'm pretty sure i'll be receiving the VR instead of the S2. I'm not so happy right now. I can only think about the past emails about how they are switching your gift to a VR email. Pretty frustrating waiting for a month and a half for a gift that i can't use as I already have one.

Calling PL is useless, they will just direct you to VERIZON/SAMSUNG which will direct you back to PL. No one at PL knows what's going on.

Can anyone confirm they received the S2 and the email about the gift switch because of a business account?
    04-25-2016 10:33 AM
    Not to rain on your parade, but be warned that I've been in the Brightpoint "scheduled delivery:Tue 4/12/2016 by end of day" holding pattern since 4/8 per FedEx delivery manager with NO movement whatsoever.
    Yeah I know. Been following the thread for a while now so my hopes weren't too high that tomorrow would be the real delivery date.
    04-25-2016 10:46 AM
    S2 or vr?
    04-25-2016 10:49 AM
    Can anyone confirm they received the S2 and the email about the gift switch because of a business account?
    Would like somebody to confirm that as well. I got the gift switch email, called PL and confirmed I would still be getting the Gear S2, and my 1.4lb package should be delivered tomorrow. Pretty sure it's a Gear VR...
    04-25-2016 10:51 AM
    Submitted for watch on Mar 16
    approved email on Apr 7, though status was approved before that
    Fedex Label created on Apr 20 for package 0.9 lb
    Got in transit from FDM last night picked up and now at fedex office still 0.9 lb
    expected delivery in NJ Wed
    BTW no change on status page
    04-25-2016 11:11 AM
    I have never received any emails about the promotion, switching or otherwise, unless you count the canned response about checking the promo status site. Have confirmed through PL I am supposed to receive the S2, delivery weight in fedex is 1.4 lbs
    04-25-2016 11:19 AM
    Submitted for watch on Mar 16
    approved email on Apr 7, though status was approved before that
    Fedex Label created on Apr 20 for package 0.9 lb
    Got in transit from FDM last night picked up and now at fedex office still 0.9 lb
    expected delivery in NJ Wed
    BTW no change on status page

My 2nd Gear S2 that was delivered last week was .9lbs, the first one was 2.4lbs... both in the same box and packaging..... they use "Fedex Home Delivery" service which does not ship on Sundays and Mondays....... fyi- the check status page never changed for me while either one was in route or until afdter it was actually delivered......

Tracking number 940XXXXXXXXXXXX
    Weight 0.9 lbs / 0.41 kgs
    Delivery attempts 1
    Terms Not Available
    Packaging Package
    Service FedEx Home Delivery
    Dimensions 9x6x5 in.
    Total pieces 1
    04-25-2016 11:28 AM
    I'm curious to know if anyone that has received their watch was told by PL that everything was good and just waiting on shipping only to find out that it was already delivered or on its way prior to talking to them and they had no clue? Wishful thinking that it is on the way but maybe the rep didn't know.. FDM is empty, still pending submitted 3/10

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-25-2016 11:45 AM
    Submitted for Gear S2 on 3/11.
    Approved w/ Pending shipping date on 3/25.
    Received 'Approved' email on 4/7 stating possible May delivery.
    Status changed to 'en route' 4/13.
    Status changed to 'pending' on 4/15.
    Status changed to 'in route' on 4/20.
    Status changed to 'pending' on 4/21.
    Current Status: Shipment Date: Pending
    Not sure if this means anything, but the retail stores are not getting stocked with accessories, watches, etc. Our local Best Buy keeps saying, "we expect a truck on Friday that may have something on it." Maybe Samsung really wasn't prepared for the S7/S7Edge/Gear S2 & VR to be so popular. Warms my cockles to think that right now some poor worker bee is bit*hing about all the overtime hours they are working just trying to get my free S2 to my doorstep by Summer 2016.
    Wiseguy32 likes this.
    04-25-2016 12:42 PM
    There's was another post earlier that said they seem to only drop off at fedex on fridays
    04-25-2016 12:50 PM
    mine was shipped on Wednesday delivered on Friday... fwiw
    04-25-2016 12:55 PM
4,281 ... 6465666768 ...