05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Check today. My status changed last night.
    03-16-2016 07:47 AM
    On Verizon and requested the Gear S2 watch. Site now shows "Fulfillment pending". Hope that means that I submitted the right paper work. I sent everything I got from Verizon. An email with the location code and purchase info. The email receipt that reflect the charge to my credit card and the receipt that came with the phone. I figured they could pick which one they needed instead of me trying to figure it out.
    03-16-2016 08:40 AM
    Mine says fulfillment pending as of yesterday afternoon.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-16-2016 09:03 AM
    Both of mine also say "fulfillment pending" since yesterday.
    03-16-2016 09:06 AM
    Woo-hoo fulfillment pending for me too! I ordered the s2
    03-16-2016 09:08 AM
    Yep fulfillment pending here to.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-16-2016 09:16 AM
    Same here fulfillment pending
    03-16-2016 10:32 AM
    Fulfillment pending here too! Nice to see quick change in the status... I'm hoping it doesn't take the full 4-6 weeks.
    03-16-2016 10:49 AM
    Mine also shows "FulFillment Pending".

Didn't got any mail yet. Any T-Mobile User started receiving NetFlix Code?
    03-16-2016 11:34 AM
    Mine also shows "FulFillment Pending".

Didn't got any mail yet. Any T-Mobile User started receiving NetFlix Code?
    My status updated yesterday as well, but no Netflix code yet. I'm hoping that comes in asap so I can enter it before my next payment goes through lol
    03-16-2016 12:04 PM
    I'd like to know too. I've been kinda messing around the Oculus store and one of the games said price was reduced due to the release of the VR from 7.99 to free so I downloaded it. Don't really wanna sift through all the pages in the store. Wish there was a way to sort by price or something

The game was called Finding Monsters or something
    it is supposed to add the promotional apps to your library wen you redeem it. so you shouldn't have to hunt for the bundle games
    Noodle Eater likes this.
    03-16-2016 12:04 PM
    Att also but mine changed to fulfillment pending yesterday afternoon
    03-16-2016 12:40 PM
    I just checked my status and says Fulfillment pending also. Ordered the Gear VR thru T-mobile.

Speaking from someone who has the Gear S2 Sport 3G since it came out, people who ordered the Gear S2, your better off without the 3G if you dont need it. The 3G model is so behind on updates. Alot of 3G users are ticked because of it.
    03-16-2016 01:00 PM
    Fulfilment pending for the Gear VR. AT&T S7 edge
    03-16-2016 01:05 PM
    I bought mine from verizon on the 11th and submitted my receipt an hour later. 3 days later i got an email saying that the "location code wasnt visible" on my receipt which was frustrating seeing as its a pdf provided by the store where i picked my S7 up. So i resubmitted the (same) receipt and decided to contact samsung to make sure it was going to be accepted this time. I spent 45 min on chat with someone who struggled very hard to understand what i was explaining and kept offering to check the status on my submission.
    So i decided to call samsung. It was a nightmare. 4 times i explained my situation only to be transferred to someone expecting a ticket number (i was never given one) and then after re-explaining my situation i was transferred again. the 4th person explained that the 3rd party company that handled the promotion was closed for the day.(this was at 11pm so they were long closed when the 1st person transferred me) Ugh.
    ---Anyway, after all that i check my status today and its pending fulfillment, telling me that the original "missing location code" was a mistake on their end. I hope this helps anybody and i hope you have an easier time than i did.
    03-16-2016 01:32 PM
    Do you have to place to claims,one for the vr and one for Netflix, or just one order
    03-16-2016 01:53 PM
    Do you have to place to claims,one for the vr and one for Netflix, or just one order
    only one
    03-16-2016 02:52 PM
    I submitted mine the day I got it from the store. I got an automated email saying submission was successful and that I should get it in 4 - 6 weeks. As soon as I get it, I am ditching this S7 Edge and going back to my Note 4 until the Note 6 comes out. No more edge screens for me. I don't see the perks and I am constantly having browsing issues cause I use my index finger to hold the side of the phone and it interferes with my web browsing and selection whenever I am on a webpage. It is very frustrating.

Also, I noticed the website had the wrong instructions for locating MAC ID number. The website gave the same instructions for locating the MAC ID as the IMEI instructions. That is very unprofessional. I hope I get my VR or I am going to the store and making a scene. I'll be irate and black with a snap of my fingers and they'll know what raising hell truly means cause I ain't having it.
    03-16-2016 03:19 PM
    Just to confirm they basically did all of the "Fulfillment Pending" all at once. I signed up my S7 Edge on this promo the night it opened up, which was the day before it was supposed too. I got my 2nd S7 Edge and just submitted for promo yesterday.

Both now say fulfillment pending. I am with Tmobile.
    03-16-2016 03:48 PM
    I submitted mine the day I got it from the store. I got an automated email saying submission was successful and that I should get it in 4 - 6 weeks. As soon as I get it, I am ditching this S7 Edge and going back to my Note 4 until the Note 6 comes out. No more edge screens for me. I don't see the perks and I am constantly having browsing issues cause I use my index finger to hold the side of the phone and it interferes with my web browsing and selection whenever I am on a webpage. It is very frustrating.

Also, I noticed the website had the wrong instructions for locating MAC ID number. The website gave the same instructions for locating the MAC ID as the IMEI instructions. That is very unprofessional. I hope I get my VR or I am going to the store and making a scene. I'll be irate and black with a snap of my fingers and they'll know what raising hell truly means cause I ain't having it.
    You're returning your phone which was the centerpiece of this promotion, why would you make a scene if you don't get your VR? You're essentially scamming Samsung.
    ajb1965 likes this.
    03-16-2016 03:56 PM
    Well color me surprised. I just got my new phone and when I went to register for the promotion I found that the S2 Watch was available again. Nice.
    03-16-2016 04:59 PM
    I am NOT returning the phone. I said I would make a scene at the retail store if I did not receive my free VR gift. So I am going to wait 4 to 6 weeks per the emails instructions and hopefully i'll get my free gift.

I am disappointed in the phone because the curved screen does nothing for me, some features I love were removed or reshuffled, and I like my Note 4 better. I am going to the Note 6 this fall. So far this phone has been a let down.

It is NOT working the system. I brought something I am keeping and I expect my free gift.
    03-16-2016 06:04 PM
    I am NOT returning the phone. I said I would make a scene at the retail store if I did not receive my free VR gift. So I am going to wait 4 to 6 weeks per the emails instructions and hopefully i'll get my free gift.

I am disappointed in the phone because the curved screen does nothing for me, some features I love were removed or reshuffled, and I like my Note 4 better. I am going to the Note 6 this fall. So far this phone has been a let down. Oh, and the battery loses 10% in 2 hours from sitting there without me using it.

It is NOT working the system. I brought something I am keeping and I expect my free gift.
    03-16-2016 06:06 PM
    Did you know about the curved screen, or you just found out after you bought it?
    03-16-2016 06:12 PM
    I knew about it and that is why I brought it, but who knew it would be so cumbersome and hinder everything that I do. It makes simple web browsing such a tedious tasks. I can't scroll up or down because my index finger is holding the side of the phone where the curved edges are and normal phones without curved edges just have the side Bessel there so now because my finger has pressure on the side screen, it doesn't allow me to scroll up and down because it thinks my index finger wants to do something on the right side of the curved screen.

I don't think I should have to hold the phone with my index finger at the very bottom edge to avoid touching the curved screens. If I did, it would make web browsing that much more difficult.
    03-16-2016 06:19 PM
4,281 ... 56789 ...